All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 05'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another filler chapter

Enough - please move along to the Bethany - Curt interaction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmmm... mixed feelings

Am I the only one that felt bad for Tina. She seems inlove with Curt. Poor Bethany, she deserves someone with no strings attached. Also please include how will Kate and Beth will deal with their man's weird hobbies (including having multiple subs to play with)

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@ anons

Believe me I don’t take huge pleasure in reading chapters that involve sex with other women. It’s not my thing. But I’m trying to expand my horizons as a writer with situations that are uncomfortable and realistic as a result. I will say one thing—spoiler alert! Sharing will not be a regular part of this series. I’m not a group sex person or a sharing person. There are a couple authors that have pulled it off to my satisfaction but usually I skip chapters that involve other women. Jealous bitch that I am. Fear not! Curt and Tina have a long standing fuck buddy relationship but that is not a permanent arrangement. I agree that Tina might have feelings for curt. Who wouldn’t? Please hang tight. Chapter 6 was submitted and might make you feel better. Loves!! J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A true submissive

How selfless of Tina to allow Curt to call her Bethany . A true submissive who cares only about her dominant’s pleasure . Amazing .. loved it .

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon2

I agree, it was very selfless of Tina. She and Curt have a deep friendship, and in the end, she wants to help him, as a friend would want to help a friend. Regardless of whether it causes them discomfort. She loves Curt, as he loves her. But they are not soul mates. She is not an exclusive submissive to Curt, and he is not her exclusive Dom. But he offers her a degree of pain that others are not comfortable inflicting. She trusts him to know when to stop, and he knows when to stop. It is something that can only be achieved through years of practice and trust. I am thinking of them kind of like the characters from Dirty Dancing, Johnny and Penny. They are very close, they know each other at a very deep level, but are not meant for each other. My goal was to make Tina likable, and relatable to some, and it sounds like you appreciated my attempt. So thank you. :)

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 6 years ago

Please please please get Bethany and Curt together.

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@babyjane

Hey baby. I'm sorry for the wait. I know it's hard. I like to think it will be worth it, and will see how short I can make the wait, and still have it be realistic. I will have more Kate and Curt interactions, and possibly another chapter with both Joe and Kate. Hopefully no one will have a problem with that one. LOL. I know it's hard. I want it to be amazing, and that takes time. Kisses, J.

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
Correction...

I will have more Bethany and Curt interactions. Didn't want anyone to bite my head off from that typo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Ugh ignore anyone hating on this chapter, I loved it and think it was a great was to progress the story and add in some heat.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenabout 6 years ago
For the first time...

I was tempted to skip the juicy part to get to the storytelling...

I'm happy to not have skipped it... but I was close.

Your Story is amazing.

much love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not that it matters but are the characters black? Trying to picture everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES