Dwelling in Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand up her back, gripping her shoulder for more leverage as I forced my cock deep.

"Bethany, I'm gonna cum in your pussy now. Take Daddy's cum baby girl!"

I was so close, my balls tightening, drenched now in her sticky cunt juices.

"Daddy," came a soft whisper, so faint I nearly missed it.

Thank Christ I hadn't.

"Fuckkkkkk!!!" I cried. "Fuck! Fuckk! Fuckkk!!" I punctuated each cry with a hard thrust, emptying my balls deep into my bitch.

I saw stars.

"Aaahhh, aahh," I groaned hoarsely as she milked me of the last few spurts.

I nearly crushed Tina when I collapsed, but I quickly rolled, pulling her with me and hugging her tight.

I kissed her tenderly on the mouth, still trembling from my most intense orgasm in recent memory.

"Baby, thank you," I gushed. "You didn't have to, but thank you. That was amazing."

"Hey, if she can't have it, why not me?" Tina giggled. "That shit is far too delicious to keep bottled up inside Curt."

"I guess," I murmured, still catching my breath.

Tina handed me a water, which I accepted and quickly finished.

"So...Daddy huh?" she couldn't hide her grin.

"Tina don't start with me," I warned. "I'm not so far gone that I can't fuck your ass raw in about fifteen minutes."

We both laughed.

"Hey it's cool," Tina shrugged. "I've just never done the Daddy thing with you."

"I never wanted it before. Not til her."

Tina nodded. "She sounds like a special girl. Maybe I can meet her someday."

I groaned, "Yeah, that's just what I need to help keep things professional."

"So you're going to continue with this? You need to tell her how you feel Curt!"

I sighed. "Tina, she's too young. She's got her whole life and a career that she loves ahead of her. I'm not going to fuck things up for her just because I'm a sick horny old man, with a newly acquired Daddy-Dom fetish of all things."

"Hey, that's fine by me honey if you want to let me have all the fun," she winked. "I didn't think you liked to spoil me that way though. You're such a dick, you know?"

"Okay, five minutes," I growled. "Five. And then I'm going to spoil the fuck out of your ass."

---

To be continued...