Dylan's Learns the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Dad took Dylan home at noon. It gave Mom and me a chance to talk.

Mom opened up our conversation. "Sooo...how did it go," she asked sweetly.

I answered, "It went well. He understands it. He accepts it all. Plus, like I already told you: I know he is interested in you, me and his mom. Now that he knows, I think he has no worries."

She sighed in relief, "Could we really be so lucky? Everyone would come into the fold so acceptingly? And to have all the parties universally interested?"

"What can I say, Mom? We are an attractive bunch," I retorted jokingly.

*************************************************************************

Saturday

The party for Dylan was great. Friends and family were all there. We had a cake and ice cream of course, and Dylan received a ton of great gifts from the various people. Music was blaring and we were all partying fun-lovingly. Most of us had swimwear on and were having fun in and out of the pool. The guys were enjoying watching the girls playing in our wet bikinis. Marci and Amber were there with me. A couple of Dylan's female friends and the girlfriends of some of his buddies were there too. There were some of our MILFy Moms and Aunts there too. There was plenty of sexy female skin on display. The guys took in the view of tight young bodies all the way to voluptuous mature forms as well. Big tits sticking out of bikini tops to tight young asses in practically thong bottoms were all exposed to the appreciative gazes of the men.

There was certainly no shortage of hot guy bod to observe and enjoy. All the guys our age were horsing around in the pool or around the yard in swim shorts and shirtless. Many of the older guys had on swimsuits too but most had polo shirts or light button shirts that were unbuttoned, showing off their sexy hairy chests. Many of the women would comment or "oohh" and "aahh" quietly when one of the hot men caught the eye. Not only the young guys were getting the looks either. Uncle Mike, Daddy and even a few of the other uncles were drawing more than a few interested glances.

Then, Dad went on other "beer run" and came back in Dylan's Monte Carlo. The engine sound like a growling beast as Dad pulled right into the back yard. The guys freaked. Dylan was over the moon. It was custom inside and out and he loved it. The paint job was sexy glossy green and the engine sounded rough and tough. They gave him the keys and he pulled it back around to the front. All his buddies followed him so they could check out his new machine. Once the guys went up front, the party started to wind down in the back yard. The party eventually shut down at about 8pm, but being summer, it was still hot and nowhere near being completely dark yet.

Mom, Aunt Sue, and I saw the guests out, sending some of the food with everyone, and started cleaning up everything. We took it all into the house while Dad, Uncle Mike and Dylan went back out front to check out that Monte Carlo some more. Dad and Uncle Mike did some fine work. I was jealous. My Mustang that Daddy and Uncle Mike made for me is sweet, but that Monte Carlo is hot. I'm not a gear-head, but hot cars do get me wet. I had a feeling that every time Dylan drove it, he would be sporting an erection. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mustang and I take really good care of it; but the way Dylan was looking at his new vehicle was practically pornographic.

Now that it was just the six of us here, we shut the gate and closed off the back yard. Pulsifer Road (the road where their house is located) heads out of town and into the country. It has a 90 degree turn before it becomes just fields out there. Uncle Mike and Aunt Sue's house is just before the turn. It's set back from the road on their long drive-way, and we had all the privacy we would need for us ladies to carry out the next step of tonight's entertainment.

Aunt Sue got back into her hot sea-green Wicked Weasel Bikini. It's a tiny triangle suit that's practically sheer when dry and totally see-through when wet. Mom had on a new bikini. I was expecting the red one, but this one had a pink floral pattern. It had a thong back and a bandeau top that barely contained her large globes. My suit was a new one too. It was a tiny rainbow tie-dyed Suits You string bikini that I bought online with today in mind. Our men were going to be enjoying seeing a lot more skin very soon.

Mom and I went into the backyard while Aunt Sue went out front to get the guys.

She stepped into the front yard in her tiny bikini, "C'mon boys," she called, "Enough of the car. We have other presents for Dylan to open."

When they joined us in the backyard, Aunt Sue was flanked by Dad and Uncle Mike. They each had one of her full cheeks in hand, kneading the soft skin. She was giggling at the attention coquettishly. Dylan brought up the rear with his eyes glued to his Mom's luscious ass in the tiny thong. He seemed to have handle on the situation and I had a feeling the fun was about to begin.

The guys stopped to admire all the female family flesh that was on display. There were many groans and exclamations of approval. All the guys had to adjust the serious bulging that occurred in their shorts.

"Damn, Aunt Lisa," Dylan started, "I always thought you were sexy, but seeing you in that suit right now; well, I realize that sexy is a drastic under-statement. Wow! You are smoking."

Mom smiled and said, "Thanks Dilly, I'm glad you like it. You can expect to see more of it quite often from now on."

Dad and Uncle Mike expressed the approval of our swimwear as well and agreed we all looked sensational so sinfully displayed.

"Shall we hop in the pool and cool down for a little while. We can start the festivities in a little bit," Aunt Sue suggested.

She received five vehement negative responses in answer and the loudest came from Dylan.

"No way, Mom," he asserted. "I've lusted after you for so long. It's too close. You can't dangle it like a carrot now."

Dad guffawed and we all laughed with him. We were all thinking the same thing. The end of this crazy thrill ride was in sight. I guess it would be the beginning of an even crazier ride. It couldn't be delayed any longer.

Aunt Sue strutted the few steps to Dylan. She put extra sway into her hips with a wicked smile on her lips and a naughty glint shown in her eyes. The tiny bikini did absolutely nothing to conceal the sexy landing strip between her thick legs or the stiff acorn brown nipples capping her enormous jugs. She sauntered up and put her arms around Dylan, over his shoulders and ran her fingers playfully through his hair. Her mouth swooped in to claim his. Her big globes pressed into his chest and her left hand sought out his erect tool.

"Is that what you want, Honey? You want Mom to climb on this piece of meat? Are you ready to fuck me now, sweetie," Aunt Sue asked seductively.

I was surprised. She wasn't normally a dirty talking slut, but it was hot. A look of pure relief went across Dylan's face. I think until that moment, he wasn't entirely sure it was all for real. The look was quickly replaced by one of lust and hunger.

His hand came up to entangle in his Mom's hair, pulling her back to his mouth for another passionate dueling of tongues. His other hand grasped her ass sliding down over the sexy bubble and on down to her smooth thick thigh. Her took the strong brown pillar in his hand brought it up to wrap around his waist. The boy needed no further instructions and was free of doubts. He was now in full control of the situation.

I think seeing Dylan take over was all everyone needed. We knew was in good hands, very good hands. It looked like Aunt Sue was in good hands too, for that matter. Dylan and his Mom were oblivious to the rest of us as they embraced lustily. I knew from my talks with Dylan that he was living out his fantasy now. He had to be on Cloud Nine.

Dad came over to as Mom moved into Uncle Mike's arms. I looked up into the handsome face of my father and his lips dipped down to connect with mine. His masculine touch and passionate caresses were what I needed. He pulled me to him and my tight body molded against his large rugged form. He stroked my hair back, kissing my earlobes. My body shuddered when Daddy licked my sensitive erogenous zone. With a flick of his wrist, Dad unsnapped my new bikini. It fell away from my titties, getting caught between our bodies.

He soon had me writhing in his arms as his mouth pushed my desire. I was moaning against his chest as his strong hands moved down to cup my taut buttocks. My own voice was not the only one responding to the treatment of an attentive lover. All around was a symphony of sounds as we took our pleasure from the one in our arms. I shifted so Dad had access to my small mounds. My top dropped away. Dad tiled his head to take one of my pert nipples. He licked and nipped my aroused bud. I could hear the others around me enjoying the warmth of the summer breeze. There were muffled groans and barely contained whimpers. I felt Dad's hands run down my sides. I shivered at the tickling touch. He pulled the strings at the sides of my bikini allowing it to join my top of my deck floor.

Dad spun me so my back was to his chest. Both hands came up to claim my perky tits, but then ventured up to my chin. He turned my face to him and locked his lips to mine. His tongue poked into my mouth and I savored the taste of Dad's probing tongue. His hands traveled back down over my erect nipple and past my muscular tummy. He found my clit and his fingers began a delicate dance. I groaned and leaned back as he spread my wet lips to gently stimulate the hooded button. Dad's technique was exquisite and I was approaching my first climax.

"Oh, Dad," I whimpered, "That feels so good. Ungh. Mmmm. I'm about to cum, Daddy!"

He covered my mouth with his own as he sank his fingers deep inside me. I reveled in the friction as he sawed his fingers in my gash. His fingers were doing wonderful things for my nearing orgasm. Between his kisses and his relentless stroking, my body was pulsing as I readied to explode. My cries threatened to erupt past Dad's mouth and he deepened his hungry kiss. When my climax hit, the force burst through me causing me to cry out in pleasure. I am surprised I didn't just melt to the floor in a puddle of liquid lust. Daddy kept me close to him as I shivered happily.

When Dad lifted his head, his breathing had not steadied.

"Look," he whispered.

I opened my eyes. Mom was on her knees, with her mouth wrapped around her brother's sizable weapon. He was seated in a lawn chair with his shorts around his ankles. The top to Mom's bikini hung on the back of one of the deck chairs. The back of the bottoms was pulled up between the fleshy cheeks and the snug fabric separated her dewy lips. Her moans were audible around his cock as she slobbered on Uncle Mike's rod and her fingers rubbed circles around her clit.

Meanwhile, Dylan was on his back while his Mom rode his rigid stick. The look on his face was one of pure bliss. He fondled Aunt Sue's huge boobs and her cunt made wet squishy noises as she bounced on her son and ground her cunt down on him. Dylan suit had been chucked away somewhere. Aunt Sue's suit was still around one ankle, and the cups of bikini top were pulled between her sweaty orbs.

I told Dad, "It looks like we are complete."

"Yes, we are," he agreed. "No more secrets. No more sneaking."

"Daddy," I began, looking up into his blue eyes, "the guys are all getting theirs. You should be getting yours too."

The hunger in his eyes flared up even more intensely. He had been barely contained and loving as he took care of my lust. I could now see his fiery need flash anew. The animalistic passion that was Daddy's trademark was something I was going to enjoy. He can be a gentle lover, true enough, but like in the shower, I love when Dad sets out to take his pleasure.

I used my fingers to pull up my own musky cream up to lubricate my puckered ring. I smeared the slick fluid all over making sure my ass was well lubed. I leaned over the deck table and wiggled my little cheeks at Dad.

"I want you to do my ass, Daddy," I said lasciviously.

Daddy pushed his shorts down his muscled legs and slid up behind me. He placed his missle along my seam and ground into me. My own wetness slickened his cock. I was so turned-on that there was no shortage of lubricant to be had. He lined up and deliberately pushed into virgin territory. My sphincter stretched around Daddy's probing meat when he pushed into me. Whenever I winced, he would stop and hold still. I would clench my tunnel around him a couple times until I could take more of him. In short order, Dad's tight torso was firmly against my backside and his penis was deep into my hot channel.

The pleasure was unbelievable when Daddy slowly withdrew and then reinserted himself into me. My squeals were quick, loud and sharp. I have never experienced anything like it. The thick shaft was filling me and I was lost in the ecstasy of it. It was my turn to lose any sense of the surrounding situation. My mind and body were consumed by the pleasure being driven through me. I never thought anal sex could provide this level of pleasure. I was wrong. Dad soon had a quicker tempo as my body totally accepted him. The wet slapping of our skin echoed in the backyard. All around, the three separate couple, Aunt Sue and Dylan, Uncle Mike and Mom, Dad and I were experiencing the joys of incest. Our love would never change.

Soon, Mom's wailing brought back a sense of my surroundings. Uncle Mike was now between Mom's outstretched legs, thrusting his huge stalk deep into her shaved quim. There were bright red trails on his back from Mom's scraping fingernails. His huffing and puffing indicated how close he was to his orgasm. Mom's butt was bouncing on the wooden deck as she pushed her hips up to meet his powerful thrusts. They were looking deep into each others eyes with a look of pure love.

Dylan had moved into one of the loungers. Aunt Sue was still straddling him, but now her feet were flat on the deck. Her hands were fisted in her hair as she took her son's cock up into her. He was tugging her brown eraser sized nipples. The cream visible on Dylan's cock whenever his mom rose made me think they both might have cum at least once already. They were taking no rest from enjoying their first coupling.

I felt Dad's hands move to my slender hips and his member began throbbing. I screamed in ecstasy as the deepest orgasm I ever felt ripped through me. Dad grunted as he rocketed his spunk into me. The climax we experienced was intense. It also acted as the ignition for the others, because soon everyone was exploding in release. Mom's legs locked around Uncle Mike's waist as she held on and whimpered deliriously. Aunt Sue's face was buried in Dylan's neck as she moaned wildly. Dylan's entire body as rigid, his leg stretched out as his Mom received his hot jizz. We were definitely a happy and sweaty bunch.

Everyone eventually found a chair, lounger or laid right on the deck, sucking air and breathing heavy. Hearts beat fast as we fought to regain our senses. The first of many family gatherings was complete. The grins on everyone's faces was wide and bright. A merry glint was in all our eyes. Dylan pulled one of the deck chairs over to where I was sitting and sat next to me.

"So, how was it," I asked, still getting my wind.

He had a dreamy look as he said, "Amazing."

I opened my eyes, looking at him. My smile mirrored his own. I knew exactly how he felt.

He asked, "Is it always this good?"

"Always," was my truthful answer.

Uncle Mike grunted as he stood up. He went into the house and came out with bottles of water for everyone. He walked around handing them to everyone.

"Here," he announced. "I think we could all use these right now."

We all took one gratefully and the cool liquid was perfect.

As the newest, and youngest, member of our group, Dylan was the first to be sporting another erection.

"Well Ash, can I finally love my dream of being with you? You know how I love that body," Dylan admitted.

"Not yet," I responded, "First, let's wear out these old fuckers, then I can have you all to myself for the rest of the night."

Everyone laughed.

"Bring it," Uncle Mike growled, grinning.

We did!

Dad did Aunt Sue doggie-style in the grass. He pounded the top-heavy honey until they were both moaning as they climaxed. Dylan sat in a chair and Mom had knelt down between his legs. She wrapped her massive melons around his stiff prick. She pumped her jiggling jugs. His dick disappeared into her musky cleavage. She tilted her head so that the head of his dick, brushed against her soft lips. The pre-cum on the head of his cock was creating a creamy lather on her luscious valley. His meat slithered between her heaving hooters until he splattered her neck and chin. Uncle Mike had me ride his rod while he caressed my bouncy little boobs. Our bodies glistened with sweat as we drove each other ever closer to our peaks. The thick tusk was lodged so deep in me until I squealed with joy as he squirted his hot seed up inside me.

The night was a whirlwind of carnal delights. There was always a sexual coupling happening somewhere in the hot summer air. Mom and I did a lusty 69 with me on top, while Dad pummeled his wife gooey slit and Uncle Mike pounded my sopping cunny. Dylan moaned approvingly as he watched the erotic action. His Mom treated him to a blowjob while he enjoyed the scene.

Dylan fucked Mom in the missionary position while Uncle Mike knelt next to her. Her head was turned so her mouth could suck on her brother's husky shaft wantonly. Across from them, Aunt Sue rode Dad's throbbing boner like the world's sexiest voluptuous cowgirl . I crouched over Dad's face so he could eat my steamy gash. My hands roamed over Aunt Sue hooters while we kissed passionately.

By the time Dylan and I went up to his room, the four parents were spent and satisfied. Dylan and I crawled into bed giggling. The hot summer air blew through the window and his fan circulated it around the room. It was about 3:30 in the morning. We had been going at it, off and on, since before 10 pm. We cuddled for a bit as he spooned up behind me. I would love to say we fucked well into the next day, but it was not to be. Sleep overtook us in minutes. My dreams were blissful and beautiful. I was in no rush. My family would have many more nights like this. I would get Dylan to myself more than once I was sure. We would experience the joys of incest and you couldn't convince me to feel guilty about or express regret.

For now, being curled in my cousin's arms and looking forward to many happy times ahead was just fine with me.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12