Earl & Francie Ep. 01: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure hope so. She's attractive? Not just 'attractive for a 60 or 70 year old'?"

Sarah repeated what she had said when she invited him, with more emphasis, "Well, yeah, I mean not attractive like a 20 year old but attractive without reference to her age." Sarah knew that probably wasn't entirely true but not exactly false either. Then she changed the subject in an attempt to get Neal's mind off his anxiety. "You know Earl wouldn't be my first choice for a sex partner either."

"Too old?"

"NO, and he's good looking enough. But he's got this really tiny cock."

"Really? So he doesn't please you?"

"I've never really had sex with him, but you know size is only so important."

"I'd think there'd be a size that's too small."

"Guys, or other women for that matter, can get a woman to orgasm with a finger. I've never seen a penis that small."

"Women don't need to get hard or anything to have sex."

"Well, we do need to be wet inside and relaxed or even a hard cock might not be able to get in. And it's really important to be aroused if we're to enjoy it. I tell you what, just concentrate on getting Francie aroused and pleasing her. I bet she won't even mind if you don't get hard. Your fingers will do the job. Your tongue too, you're really good with it."

"Yeah!" Neal smiled, "That's what Sally always said, please her first, don't worry about myself. She always took care of that. You do too."

"And I guarantee Francie will. That's what I love about you. You always put my pleasure first." She kissed his cheek and squeezed the hard tube at his crotch. Sarah felt pleased that she had almost certainly solved Neal's "problem". "And remember, a 'well trained vagina'."

Neal and Francie

Earl answered the door wearing tight nylon briefs that emphasized his manhood and a tight fitting T-shirt. Francine stood behind him in a sheer nightgown with no bra and see-through panties. The darkness of her aureoles and pubic hair were clearly visible. Sarah's mother had told her what to expect and Sarah had warned Neal but they weren't prepared for the actual sight.

On Neal's part any worries that he wouldn't be able to perform disappeared. Francie didn't resemble anything that might remind him of his "granny", let alone his great aunt Mindy. She had an excellent figure, though maybe a bit thicker than younger women. She clearly put effort into staying in shape. Her face was smiling and soft with smile lines but nothing he considered wrinkles.

She saw a tall, thin, young man looking a little nervous and unsure. His loose, dark brown hair begged to be tousled but she resisted, certain that would make him feel like a 10 year old. Instead she gave him a hug and a kiss full on his lips. She pressed her belly hard against his slightly hard penis, feeling it expand at her action. "Come sit next to me, sweetie," she said as she led him to the couch.

Earl and Sarah kissed passionately as he held her snugly against him while massaging her butt cheeks. They were both looking forward to tonight's activities.

Sarah had initiated the kiss and felt his small, but hard penis against her belly. Earl would be the oldest guy she'd ever fucked outside the club and, even though she knew he had a small cock, she looked forward to it. After all her mom had said he was good with it. The swingers party was a blur in her mind and she didn't remember him fucking her there. She did remember him, slightly younger, when she was young and horny ("I'm still horny" she thought). He and Francie had sometimes come to her home to pick up her parents for swingers parties. She felt comfortable with him; he had always talked pleasantly with her. Back then she had been in the middle of her flirtatious mid teens anxiously awaiting her eighteenth birthday so she could have sex with older men. She practiced her seduction skills whenever she had the chance; flirting with him and getting wet at the thought of fucking and Earl had not been immune. She always managed to have a guy over whenever her parents left for one of those parties. She knew what went on there and wasn't going to let them have all the fun. Often she imagined the guy was Earl as they had sex. Back then she imagined him with a much bigger penis but that didn't matter; she was already getting wet from the memories and anticipation.

They sat on the couch, Earl and Francie on the inside, Sarah and Neal on the outside and played the card game Francie used as a sexual ice-breaker. The cards had questions ranging from the innocuous to the sexually explicit. Each of them in turn selected a card from their hand and asked one of the question of one of the other players. Sarah concentrated on asking Earl the most explicit questions. She tried to remember the questions she wanted to ask Neal on the drive home. Earl responded in kind, asking Sarah the most explicit questions. Francie concentrated on asking Neal simple and slightly personal questions, the ones about his family and likes and dislikes. Her aim was to get to know him and keep him comfortable with her. She could see that the explicit questions passing between the other two made him uncomfortable. Neal scattered his first personal questions among the group before he recognized what was going on. Then he experimented with asking Francie the more intimate questions before using his final cards to ask her explicit questions. Francie, happy that he was getting into the spirit of the evening, responded with more intimate questions for him.

For the final question Francie pulled aside her panties, exposing her bush, "Do you prefer unshaven, shaved or trimmed pussies?"

Neal knew Sarah kept hers smooth and hairless for the guys at the strip club ("They like to see it all" was her explanation) and he liked it (at least when it was newly shaven and free of stubble) but Neal looked at the exposed genitals, took the hint, and answered, "hairy."

"Jackpot! Right answer!" Francie exclaimed enthusiastically and whisked him off to the master bedroom.

Sarah smiled, knowing that Neal's answer was chosen because of Francie's exposed pussy. But she would have to ask him what he really liked. Maybe she would oblige and let hers grow out. She wondered how her natural bush would go over with the guys at the club.

Francie correctly judged that Neal needed for her to take charge. She sensed that the distraction of immediately beginning sexual activity would take his mind off whatever concerns caused his earlier reticence. So she did so enthusiastically, flipping off her top and shedding her panties within a couple of steps into the bedroom.

Neal had lost all thought of her as an older woman during the ice breaker. Her honest answers and straight forward admissions to things like her being a total slut in high school had disarmed him and made him see her more as a sexual being and completely banished any comparison to aunt Mandy. Her enthusiastic acceptance of every answer he had given completely turned him on. He remembered with delight her response to his inadvertent admission that he had sex with Sarah's mother. Francie had turned to Earl and said, "Isn't that just like Marlene, going for the young studs." and Earl had replied, "Sure is, I wonder why they haven't started doing this too." Neal was surprised when Sarah had chimed in with, "Maybe they'll start with Neal and me." He wasn't sure whether the twinkle in her eye meant she was kidding or hopeful.

He willingly stepped out of his pants as she pulled them, along with his underwear to his ankles. She took advantage of her position and sucked his 7 and a half inches long, inch and a quarter in diameter cock into her mouth as she massaged his balls. Neal pulled off his shirt just because it seemed the appropriate thing to do. Standing, Francine commanded, "let's fuck," and led him to the bed where she encouraged him to lay on his back, his cock pointing at the ceiling. She had considered foreplay but was certain that he would respond to more immediate activity. "Foreplay" could come after. She grabbed a condom from the night stand and unrolled it over the stiff rod She was certain that she'd be able to get a young man like Neal up at least twice in an evening, even if, as was possible, he fucked Sarah every day. If what he told them during the icebreaker was true and he only fucked her 2 or 3 times a week then she'd probably be able to get 4, maybe 5, satisfying penetrations and ejaculations. She dabbed some K-Y on his organ, lubricated herself, straddled him and her vagina quickly engulfed his cock.

Earl and Sarah

Earl and Sarah remained in the living room talking, caressing every part of each others bodies. They remained clothed even though Earl's fingers occasionally strayed to Sarah's genitals and her hand was frequently inside his underwear massaging his cock or balls. Both of them were well aware that the little blue pills gave Earl plenty of staying power but that once he gave up a single load he'd be out of commission. Their evening would be about as much foreplay as possible and prolonging the pleasure rather than rushing into intercourse.

The discussion started with Sally asking about the swingers club and Earl told her that he and Francine weren't active any more. "Not just because they don't allow the younger women, but mostly because I can't keep up. I'm dead before the evening even starts. But this swapping we are doing now is perfect for us. Both Francie and I much prefer the more intimate one on one action."

"And you like the young girls too?"

"Yes I do, and I think Francie likes the young guys. We're also asking some of the swingers to do swapping so it's not only you youngsters."

"But you're basically a dirty old man." Sarah smiled, kissed him and massaged his penis to emphasize that she considered that a compliment.

"I suppose you're used to dirty old men at the strip club."

"Yes. They're the best, Good tippers, appreciative and usually gentle. It's the young guys who are more likely to be assholes."

"So do you think some of the other strippers and their guy friends might like to spend an evening with Francie and me?"

"Mr Earl, you're incorrigible! Haven't even got me into bed yet and you're looking for your next fuck!"

He smiled, "Gotta keep the pipeline full."

"Pipeline?" Sarah was on the edge of laughter.

"Francie and I have decided to do this once a week, at least once every two weeks."

"So you've been doing it for a while?"

"No, started with Sally and some guy she knew, then your parents and now you. That girl, Eva, who was at the party is coming next week with her brothers. Francie has couples from the swingers club lined up for the following two weeks."

"Doesn't sound like you're having any trouble keeping the pipeline full. I'd be glad to step in and help if you have a gap."

"So you'll ask the other strippers?"

"No, Mr. Earl I mean ME! I'd be glad to come over if you have a gap. Or does the pipeline have to have only new ass for you?"

"I'd love to have you again, I'm sure you know that."

"Sure I do, Mr. Earl and I'll ask some other girls. Do you want their numbers?"

"You know, I think it works better if you give them mine. If they call me I don't feel like I'm trying to persuade them. I'll know they want to try it."

"Okay, and you might talk to Sally. She has a list of guys who might want to come over and experience Mrs. Earl's special skills. I'm sure they know other girls."

The conversation waxed and waned but it was always about sexual subjects and pieces of clothing were removed as intimate touching continued without let up.

They were both naked when Earl asked about how she liked stripping, "Your mom seems to really like it."

"Yeah. She and I love showing off our bodies and having the guys in the back room is a kick."

"You like the sex?"

"Oh, no, Mr. Earl." She loved calling him "Mr. Earl" it conveyed just the right amount of familiarity and formality. "No actual intercourse in the back, Except maybe for some special guys. I'll give hand jobs sometimes but I'm not supposed to do that either."

"So what do you like about it?"

"Well, I like being naked and letting the guys feel me up. Except for a few assholes, the guys are usually gentle and considerate. I love guys touching me, like you are now, Mr. Earl. And I like feeling the guys' hard dicks."

Earl was acutely aware of his small penis. Some men with small penises were embarrassed by it and wouldn't talk about it but Earl was the opposite, he compensated by emphasizing and talking about it to excess. His favorite line when he was young and single was, "I bet you've never had one as big as mine before." So he asked Sarah, "Do any of the guys have penises as big as mine?"

"No, well maybe a couple, and there is this one guy whose cock isn't a whole lot bigger than his thumb."

"Big thumb, huh?"

"It's true, ask my mom. And he has these tiny balls, no bigger than grapes. Not like yours." She massaged the organs in question. "Look at these, bigger than my dad's I bet! And, God! Mr. Earl you are unbelievably hard! I've never felt anyone so stiff. It's truly a rock, I can't bend it at all."

She ran her fingers over the staff, "And, look, Mr Earl, It's smooth as polished marble, all the other guys I can slide the skin a bit, even when hard, but yours ..."

"It's the blue pills," he told her. "I took an extra, and the cock ring." He pointed to a thin black band at the base.

"I was going to ask about that. It keeps you hard?"

"The pills make and keep me hard, that just makes me harder."

"Bought it at a sex shop?" She was wondering what it would do for Neal, or her father, not that either needed help.

"Hardware store, O-rings. They have a complete array of sizes for pennies each." He laughed. "I just bought several and tried them out."

"Don't care about the size, Mr Earl, I gotta have it inside me. She lay back on the couch and spread her legs.

Earl leaned in and sucked her labia into his mouth, gave her clit a lick and stood up, "Let's use the bed, more comfortable."

He extended a hand but she pulled herself up by grabbing his penis. It was a bit painful but he didn't mind at all. He led her to the bedroom where she resumed her pose with leg spread and he wasted no time embedding the marble smooth, marble hard cock into her waiting vagina.

Back in the Master Bedroom

Neal had only experienced three other vaginas, Sally, Sarah and Sarah's mom. Sarah's was the tighter fit than the other two but his penis slid smoothly in and out of all three with the same amount of friction entering and exiting. But Francie's was different. For some reason it offered no resistance when she descended and his penis entered her. She was looser than any of the other three. But when she rose and his penis tried to exit, she was tight, her vagina grasped the skin of his penis and pulled it over the tip as it came out. As she reached the apex of her movement her vagina released, the skin slipped back and she descended with her vagina offering no resistance to his entry.

All the while she giggled more like a schoolgirl than a sixty something woman. "Like it?" she asked.

"Oh my God, yes!" and once he had said it he had to keep repeating it. Then it became just "Oh, Yes!" and then "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!" and the condom filled as she continued her movement. Her giggles turned to a laugh as she recognized the signs of his release. When his moans of pleasure had subsided she lifted herself off him, skillfully removed the condom, running her finger along the underside of his penis to empty it of its load. She put the spent condom aside after expertly tying it shut. Then she straddled his face and began massaging his balls and sucking his cock.

Neal found himself looking at the soft flaps and vaginal opening of the older woman. He remembered Sally's cardinal rule: Please your partner. He had forgotten it when Francie had jumped him and quickly brought him to climax. So he sucked the flaps into his mouth and then began lapping at her hard clit. He inserted his fingers to search for her G-spot and was surprised that her vagina began pulsating around his fingers. He had felt undulations like that before, when Sally and Sarah had orgasms while he was fingering them. But Francie showed no sign of having an orgasm and he had barely begun stimulating her sexual organs.

Her giggle and question, "Like it sweetie?" let him know it was voluntary on her part. Then his efforts to finger fuck her were stymied by her vaginal opening clamping down on his fingers. She released him and continued her blow job. He went back to finger fucking, his thumb rubbing at her clit. Her voluntary vaginal movement became involuntary and she laughed in delight as her abdomen shook with orgasmic pleasure.

As she had anticipated he was hard again and she turned off the lights before lying on her back and, guiding him by feel, to fuck her in the missionary position. He did his best to please her, varying the angle of his cock as it penetrated her, kissing her lips, and neck, and breasts, caressing her body gently and frequently massaging her clit with a finger. Now that he knew what was happening he took special pleasure when her vagina massaged or tightened around his embedded organ. She giggled when she did it and moaned and squealed in delight to encourage all his manipulations of her body inside and out.

The simple missionary position turned into a single writhing body as they wrestled in pleasure. Their bodies touched and rubbed against each other. Neal's sexual organ flailed away at hers while they rolled back and forth. She came first with a throaty exhalation and sudden intake of air. Her throbbing body and undulating vagina brought Neal off. They lay hugging in the afterglow as she pulled the covers over them and they fell asleep.

The Guest Bedroom

Earl swirled his small penis inside Sarah's cunt. Despite its size, it filled her vagina. It was tight but had enough flexibility to allow his steel hard cock to push against sides, front, and back. Sarah felt the stretching sensation as one of subtle pleasure. She moved her hand to her crotch to finger her clit and Earl noticed so he had her change to all fours. Fucking from the rear he could finger her clit himself and massage a breast with his other hand. He still changed the angle of approach and also moved his hands to massage her back, slap her butt, pull gently at her hair, hold her by the waist for deep and vigorous penetration, anywhere he could reach.

He knew he couldn't keep up the activity for long, sensations of oncoming ejaculation were tingling in his crotch. As they became irresistible, he concentrated on rapidly stroking her clit and gave himself over to his cock's demand for strong and rapid penetration. He grunted from the pleasure and drove in with three slow, hard final strokes as his body twitched with the spasms of climax. He pulled out and flipped Sarah to her back, Diving into her crotch he brought her off with mouth and tongue and fingers. Then he collapsed on his back, exhausted.

Sarah put her hand to his, still Viagra-hard, organ and was surprised that it was dry. So was her crotch. She expected semen since they hadn't used a condom. She also thought there would be plenty of it given the intensity with which he had come. She expressed her surprise.

"Oh it'll come. It's the cock ring, and age. Can't pump it out so vigorously anymore."

He grabbed a dish from the nightstand and told her to remove the cock ring, keeping the dish under his cock. She did so and as the ring came free, semen poured out in a small stream so suddenly that she couldn't avoid some getting on her hand. She licked it off and watched it emerge, not in any kind of squirts and not at all strongly, it just fell out into the dish. And when the stream seemed exhausted, it gathered in an enlarging blob at the tip of his penis until it dripped into the dish, trailing a thin thread of the sticky substance. Another drop formed, then another. "When does it stop?" she asked.