Earl & Francie Ep. 01: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Several minutes," was the answer. He took a tissue and wrapped it around his half inch long penis that now seemed to be only tip. "The cock ring keeps it from coming out and now, nothing is pushing it out, so it takes it's sweet time."

"Why wear the ring then?" She knew the answer as soon as she had expressed the question.

"You saw how hard it helps me get. And it's amazing how much more pleasurable sex is when I'm really hard. A hard penis isn't just for you, my dear."

He took her in his arms and gave her a kiss then pulled the covers over them. He fell asleep almost immediately, spooning with her. She listened to his light snores as she relaxed and fell asleep too, thinking maybe she should stop by a hardware store and buy some rings for Neal wondering what size would work for him, or her father.

Morning

Sarah and Neal had expected to stay only a few hours and return home after the sessions with Francine and Earl for their own sexual activity. But they slept through the night. In fact Earl and Francie both woke before the younger couple did. They lay quietly in bed until their companion of the previous night woke.

As soon as Neal woke, Francie was caressing his cock and asked if he had enjoyed the previous evening. When he confessed that he had, she suggested an encore which Neal endorsed enthusiastically.

When Sarah woke, she reached over to the warm body next to her, almost involuntarily. She had slept with enough guys that moving to him when she awoke was habit and the horny young woman expected a round of morning sex. In fact, this morning she was still groggy and didn't remember she was with Earl. That meant she was briefly surprised when her hand encountered what seemed to be testicles but no penis.

Realization came as she looked over at his smiling face and felt his hand at her crotch. She found the nub of his penis and moving her mouth down managed to get some life into it. But the Viagra had done it's job and expired. With no cock ring and no Viagra fuel, there was no way it would be strong enough to penetrate her again. But that didn't mean she couldn't pleasure him with hand and mouth and he returned the favor with his mouth and fingers.

He brought her to orgasm and she got him to come as well. This time his semen was ejaculated in droplets that squeezed out over her hand. She licked it off and squeezing it almost like it was a tube of toothpaste pushed as much as she could out of his limp organ. They lay together, Earl stroking the soft, warm body of the voluptuous young woman as she relaxed, enjoying the caresses.

An odor of bacon wafted into the room so they got up and went to the kitchen where Francie was preparing bacon and eggs. Earl whipped up some pancakes and the four of them ate breakfast in the nude. Then Neal and Sarah tracked down their clothes and left after a brief bout of hugs and kisses.

On the way home Neal waxed eloquently over how much he had enjoyed the night with Francie and her amazing vagina. "How could I have ever thought she would be like my great aunt Mindy?" He said laughing. He listened with interest and even arousal as Sarah described her time with Earl. She was overjoyed at how this turned out. So proud of Neal and how he didn't seem the least bit jealous of her. She knew they were young, not yet 19, and Neal would be off to a four year college next year. "But still," she thought, "Maybe he's the one to spend my life with."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
My Mom Fucks My Best Friend A skinny wimp watches his muscular best friend fuck his mom.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Mom's Best Friend Mom's Friend is a MILF now!in Erotic Couplings
Beach House Rental Four couples rent a beach house--erotic discoveries unfold.in Group Sex
More Stories