Early 80s Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever go there?" Sherry was curious.

"Every so often." he then started to relay a story from last winter, "Last winter a friend spent the night and we walked to the record store in a blizzard."

"Why on earth would you do that?" Couldn't it have waited, she thought to herself.

"The roads were horrible, and my mom didn't want me to drive." He told her. "We wanted to go because Styx's new album had just been released."

"Paradise Theater?" She asked quickly.

His eyes widened with surprise. She talked like she knew exactly what he was referring to. Everyone knew the song "The Best of Times", but very few people could name the title of the album that quickly.

"Yeah, why? You're familiar with the album?" He quizzed her.

"A girlfriend of mine has it. I heard it once, I'm not even sure I heard all the songs. I really thought the cover was cool". She referred to the drawing of the fictional Paradise Theater that the band created for the album.

He explained the band's intent to her, "They created the whole Paradise Theater concept. All the cover art on the album is related to the concept. Their tour is the same. I was listening to a live radio broadcast on the first night of the tour." His enthusiasm was getting the better of him.

He stopped rambling; but he did make an offer. "You want to hear the album we get back?" She quickly confirmed.

The walk back from there was quick and uneventful. But the real events would start shortly.

Chapter 4 – Music & More on Friday Night

When the two of them got back they greeted their parents. They took a few minutes to explain where they were. Sherry confirmed to her mom that Brent's school was bigger than hers. They grabbed some sodas and went down to Brent's room.

Brent had a milk crate that he used to hold his records. He pulled it out from beside his dresser and the Styx album was the second one back just behind "Hi Infidelity" by REO Speedwagon.

"You know this one, don't you?" He asked as he pointed to the REO record.

"Of course," She defended herself. He had figured she knew that one. It had been out a little longer than Paradise Theater.

He took the record out and set it on the turntable. Before he picked up the needle, he tossed the record's cover on her lap as she sat on his bed. He turned and quickly placed the needle on the first track.

As "Rockin' the Paradise" started to play loudly he spoke up over the music. "This is what they started their concert with," He told her.

He realized it was perhaps a little too loud. He did not want his mom in here. So he turned it down. This allowed them to talk while listening to the music. His room was small. The square footage only allowed his dressers, his double bed, and a very small walkway between the two. For that reason, the only place he could sit was on the bed right next to her. He could've sat further away, but instead he sat directly next to her. He wanted to look at the cover at the same time, so he pulled up close to her. Once again, he smelled the baby powder scent. She did not move away or hesitate at all as he rubbed against her and they read the liner notes together.

After the Styx album, he played REO. The records and the conversation continued until late that night. A couple times he ran back upstairs to get more Coke for both of them and once his mom came in and checked on them.

It was probably pushing midnight and he was tired as he sat on the far side of his bed with his back against the headboard looking down the bed. She was lying beside him on her belly. They had been talking this way for the last 30 to 45 min. But in the last 10 minutes or so her words were getting quieter and several times she uttered words that made no sense. It was apparent that she was now asleep.

He was still awake. He sat there and just looked at how great she looked. Her light blue Oxford had come un-tucked and her body looked great in blue. It looked even better with her dark blue Jordache jeans. That was what he was watching right now. Her ass was amazing! So much so he wanted to touch it.

That would be crazy, he thought to himself. But he did not think negatively like this for long. Instead, he slid down a little bit and his right hand touched the right cheek of her picture-perfect ass. He rubbed his hand up and down her cheek and about the third time he moved down he began to stroke the back of her thigh as well.

She was still asleep the whole time. He decided to move his right hand over to the other cheek and now brought his left hand where his right hand had been. Brent now was leaning over and putting quite a bit of force on both of her cheeks. Instead of simply rubbing her ass, he now actually started squeezing it. "This is crazy," he thought to himself. But he didn't let that stop him. Instead he continued and wondered why she had not woken up.

It was here that he started to notice Sherry's hips were moving in conjunction with his hands. He also noticed that she was breathing heavy. Not only that, she suddenly let out a very small moan. At this point, she might have still been asleep; but he was pretty sure she was awake and merely "acting" like she was still asleep.

With no resistance from her now, his hands both moved down her thighs and he grabbed both of them with his fingers on the inside. He slid his hands up and he tried to push his fingers up as far as they could go with the heavy denim material in his way from what he really wanted to feel. He was now in uncharted territory. The only time she had been with a girl the furthest he went was to fondle her breasts.

When he pushed up high between her legs, her hips moved even more. They drove downwards towards his hand. So he did this several times pushing harder each time. The bed was actually shaking. In fact, he had to stop because of the noise it was making. He actually thought this was a good time to stop. He did not need the noise to alert his mother. He also was afraid that perhaps Sherry might "wake up" if she was indeed asleep. Or, even if she was actually awake he felt like any moment now she would find a way to stop him. So he started to slide down further towards the foot of the bed.

His feet came off the bed first as he stood up on the ground at its foot. The record had stopped a while ago, so all he had to do was turn off the light. Before he did, he turned and looked at her one last time. "Damn! Her ass really looked great!" He opened the door, turned out the light, and closed the door behind him after he exited into the hall.

As he walked down the hall towards the sofa, he thought about how exciting the whole day had been. He was obviously most excited about the last fifteen minutes. He had not really noticed how erect his cock had grown until just now. He also thought perhaps he could visit her again in the morning while she was "sleeping". Now he was very turned on and something was going to have to be done. But he was on the sofa in the middle of the family room. There was no way he could do anything. He realized he was forced to simply go to sleep. It would be difficult, but he would do it.

Chapter 5 – Rise & Shine on Saturday Morning

Early the next morning, Brent got up and was ready to start his morning run. All summer he had been getting up with the sun and running throughout the town. It was early and everyone was still asleep. He got himself off the sofa and walked down the hallway to his bathroom. The bathroom was right next to his bedroom where Sherry was sleeping. When he finished peeing, he looked down at his cock in his hand. He considered jacking off like he did most mornings. But he usually did so laying on his bed.

In his normal routine, he would pull his unusually heavy suitcase down from the top of his closet. After unzipping the black bag and lifting the lid, he would then choose which of the many pornographic magazines would assist him in his task. About a year ago, he actually got the nerve to walk up to the teller at the counter of the White Hen Pantry and ask for Playboy. The teller sold it to him without any questions or fanfare. This continued for a couple months until he got the nerve to ask for a Penthouse. Again, no questions or concerns, only more graphic pictures for him to use when he masturbated. In the very recent months, he now had been asking for High Society magazine. Although these were slightly more expensive than the others, there were always one or two more female layouts within the magazine. Of course, the photos of these women in most cases left nothing to the imagination.

As he stood over the toilet with his dick in his hand, at that moment he wanted so badly to see these women he had become so familiar with in recent months. The High Society magazines piqued his interest so much more because of how much the photos really showed. He never fully understood what exactly everything entailed between a woman's legs. He obviously was interested in these, so this allowed him see and learn much more in recent months. "That's about the closest I'll ever get to it for a while," he thought to himself.

He could go ahead and pleasure himself now. He started to pull his shorts down, yet he realized he really didn't feel like sitting on the cold hard toilet. Plus he worried about the fact that perhaps Sherry would hear him. Not that he was loud. Yet if she happened to wake up and approach the bathroom door she might be able to hear his arm during its quick motions. So he let go of the elastic in his left hand and his shorts quickly rose up covering his semi erect cock. That was twice in less than 12 hours he had to forgo the pleasure that he usually gave himself 2 to 3 times a day.

As he was leaving the bathroom, instead of turning left back into the family room he couldn't help himself. He turned to the right and stood facing the doorway right next to the bathroom. She was in there. She was in his room right now, sleeping in his bed. He quickly thought to himself about last night. When she was sleeping then he was able to feel her ass through her jeans and explore her body. This morning however, she would not be wearing those Calvin Klein's, would she?

Chapter 6 – Saturday Morning and Sherry "Sleeps" with Brent

He knew in his heart of hearts that she was probably awake last night. That's what gave him even more strength to go ahead and turn the knob. If she indeed was awake last night and she let him do that, then she would be willing to do it again, right? He pushed the door open slightly inside. The curtains were drawn so it was still rather dark. But there was just enough light so he could see. She was lying on her belly on the left side of the bed. So again he could easily reach her. He quietly walked into the room and gently closed the door until he could barely hear it latch.

He now could see that the sheets and blankets were totally off her. Did she kick them off in the night? Or did she hear him when he was in the bathroom and quickly move them aside as he entered? He didn't care. All he knew was he could see her entire body. Yet this time not only could he see her shapely ass, but he could see her bare legs all the way down. Her light blue nightshirt had ridden up slightly on the right. This exposed her pale yellow panties. At least he thought they were yellow. It may have been the morning light coming through the curtains. He took several more steps forward and now stood next to her. Yellow indeed, he confirmed to himself.

Last night he was hesitant, this morning not so much. He decided right then and there just to go ahead and touch the yellow material enveloping her ass. His right hand moved forward to her right cheek. The difference now versus last night was night and day. Last night he was feeling the hard stiff denim as he rubbed her butt. Now however, it was only soft cotton between his fingertips and her soft ass. In fact, he was amazed at how soft and flexible the flesh between his fingers was.

He moved his hand from the right cheek over to the left. Of course, it felt the same. Within seconds though, he decided to find out how both together felt. He lifted his right hand and before the imprint on her left cheek was gone his left hand moved down and filled the void. In the same fluid motion his right hand now cupped the right side of her ass. He turned his shoulders to face the top of the bed and apply more pressure downward. He now was putting most of his weight down on her ass as he squeezed in a way that could be considered hard yet still soft. Despite his increased attention, his motion was still very slow. Nevertheless, it was beginning to be slightly more rhythmic in nature.

It was now time to move downward. As he did so, the cotton material disappeared and he could feel her bare flesh on his fingertips. Her thighs were miraculous! He continued to rub the back of her thighs gently with his fingertips. He then started to massage them with his whole hand. He was working on the left side because it was closest. But every once in a while he went to the right and massaged that leg so it would not feel left out. Sherry was still "asleep". He figured she was awake. But they both realized this was the way they were going to deal with it. If she was asleep, they didn't have to acknowledge it, talk about it, or deal with the emotions and confusing aspects. This way, they could simply act on their urges. Looking back, it was a pretty brilliant plan.

He moved back to her left thigh. He continued to rub it with his right hand and he moved his left hand back to her left cheek. This time, he slid his hand under the underwear. His left hand moved rapidly under the material and over her entire ass. Although the skin on her legs was smooth, her ass felt so much better under the yellow material.

It was time to try something else. He continued to slowly massage her bare ass with his left hand but now he moved his right hand up her leg and began to probe. He was completely unfamiliar with the female anatomy in person. But in recent months the magazines showed him all the detail between a woman's legs. He had an idea what was behind those panties and underneath her. Yet he had no idea what to expect as he began to move his hand further towards it. Despite all the pictures he had seen, he still was thinking the entrance was in the front. He did not fully realize that it was down below, close to where he was starting to reach.

As he moved his fingers between her warm thighs, she spread them further apart and she moaned slightly like someone would while they turned in their sleep. He immediately pushed his hand forward and towards her. He pushed slightly and his fingers were able to move forward further than he thought. He knew he was feeling her pussy at this point. Yet he still did not realize how close he was to entering her. Brent then started to move his hand up and down. With this motion, Sherry's hips involuntarily started to move along with his hand. This was a sign he was obviously doing something right. He continued to move his hand up and down. Each time he did so he pushed his hand further down towards the bed. Unbeknownst to him, each of those motions was stimulating her clitoris for the first time in her life.

His motions grew more rapid, and her hips kept pace. Her breathing now was also louder and starting to almost mimic the pace of his hand. He had been so intrigued and concerned with her ever since he walked in the room. Consequently, he totally forgot about the semi-flaccid cock he had returned to his shorts just 15 minutes earlier. Only now it was no longer semi-flaccid. Instead, it was a raging hard on. The tip was sticking out past the waistband. He had already stopped rubbing her leg with his left hand because the position was awkward. It was only his right hand now that was exploring her pussy which he realized was damper that it was just minutes ago. With his left hand free, he used it to pull his waistband down and he reached into his shorts and grabbed his cock. Even though he was right-handed and his cock was unfamiliar with this palm, it still felt wonderful as it wrapped around the warm shaft. On his way to grip it, his hand brushed against the head. That part of his hand was now inadvertently damp from the pre-come that was covering the tip of his cock. He started to stroke his cock, all the while continuing his motion between her warm and damp thighs with his other hand. The left hand satisfying him was moving in time with the right hand pleasing her. However, she was still "asleep". Despite the fact that she was asleep, her breathing continued to grow deeper and more rapid and his breath now matched hers. Their hands and their breath were in perfect timing and now their hips were gyrating together in unison.

This position was still awkward and he quickly had another idea. He let go of his cock and instead kneeled down to where his dick was touching the mattress through his shorts. Now he started to "fuck" the side of the mattress at the same pace as his hand and her hips. He did not know how much longer he would last until suddenly he heard everyone upstairs. Both of his hands reflexively stopped. Her hips were no longer moving either. Perhaps it was because he had stopped stimulating her; but he was sure the sound also scared her to death. Dear God, he thought. If I get caught in here we are in huge trouble. He could not chance it. He unfortunately and quickly pulled his hand from its warm confines. Then, as much as he hated to do so, he backed away from the bed.

As he walked backwards slowly he could at least continue to see her. She was still "sleeping" on her belly in pretty much the same position she was in when he first entered. However, instead of being only slightly above one cheek her night shirt was now fully above her waist exposing her lower back. Furthermore, he could see that the yellow material was pushed deep inside her as the hair and folds of her pussy enveloped it. He quietly turned the doorknob and snuck out of the room hoping to God that his mother was not downstairs yet. Or at the very least, she was not in the hall. All seemed clear and he quietly closed the door and quickly went into the bathroom.

Chapter 7 – Saturday Aftermath

The cold toilet was no longer deterrence. He instantly took off his shorts and sat back on the toilet rubbing his cock now with his usual right hand. Normally, he would take out enough toilet paper and lay it down to catch the fruits of his labor. There was no thought this time. Instinct had taken over and he wanted to come as fast as possible. It did not take long either. After several strokes of his hand he knew he was close. When it first hit him, the ejaculation felt stronger than ever. He was actually afraid it may hit the decorative towel hanging on towel rack on the wall in front of him. He didn't care. The sensation he was feeling was more than he had ever felt before. With one final stroke from the head to the base he completely erupted. The white semen literally spurted further than he had ever seen. It did not hit the towel, but it did make it all the way to the wall. As he leaned back, he could see low on the wall three large wet spots of white cum dripping down about to reach the baseboard.

He wanted to go ahead and clean it up quickly; but he needed another minute to rest. He actually leaned back and closed his eyes. Then it hit him. Was she doing the same thing? He quickly grabbed toilet paper and ran to the wall. He wiped the mess up and while doing so put his ear to the wall. He was now standing there naked below the waist with his cock still slightly erect. He listened for a little bit longer, yet ultimately heard nothing but silence. He anticipated doing this again tomorrow morning. He thought to himself that tomorrow he would instantly come in here afterward and listen to see if he could hear her. If she was masturbating he might hear her moaning or perhaps even having an orgasm. He figured he could always jack off with his ear against the wall.