Early 80s Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His parents chose Sunday because the crowds were lighter. The day was what you would expect at an amusement park. There were many times as Brent and Sherry were standing in line together that they would bump into each other. He could truly remember how good it felt each and every time he touched her. He was certain she felt the same way.

When it came time for dinner, the two of them had to meet up with their parents. They were all ready to go home.

"Can Sherry and I stay?" Brent pleaded.

Just as he had figured, she was okay with the idea. Once his mom had nodded affirmatively, his dad quickly concurred.

"I will come back and pick you up out in front right after 11 o'clock." She told him. At the same time, his dad was handing him a $20 bill. Of course, it would've been nicer if he could've driven themselves home; but their parents obviously had to take the car.

Wayne gave Sherry a $20 bill as well. "Have fun," he told the two of them. Within seconds they were off and running together on their own.

Chapter 11 – The Hints Continue

Sherry and he were standing outside Old Chicago just after 11PM. There were lots of other kids standing outside waiting for rides. His mom pulled up in the tan station wagon. He wanted to climb in the backseat with Sherry, but realized it was best if he jumped in front.

"How was the rest of your day?" His mom asked.

"Great." They both replied simultaneously.

"The lines died down a lot later tonight," Brent explained, "a lot of people left about the same time you did" he told his mom.

"Well that's good, because I was certainly getting tired of waiting in line all the time," Said his mother from a different generation. She continued," I don't know about you too, but I am totally exhausted."

Brent did not want to readily admitted, but he was also. It had been a big day. It certainly started out as being the biggest day of his life. And the day continued to be wonderful throughout. He had a wonderful time with her. Their plan to pretend she was asleep and ignore anything happened was working perfectly. He then noticed the silence as his mind had been fondly remembering the morning for a bit too long.

"I am too," Sherry interjected and covering for him.

"Sorry," he said, "I was thinking about something else". But I'm beat too. I'll certainly sleep well tonight. Plus, I've got to get up early to run," he reminded his mom while smiling at Sherry. At this point they both knew why he actually would be getting up early.

As soon as they got home, his mom went upstairs to bed.

"Night," she told both of them. "Make sure you both go to bed right away."

"Night, mom," he replied.

"Night, Aunt Pat. Thanks for picking us up," Sherry said gratefully.

He thought to himself about what she said. Aunt Pat. On the one hand, the reminder that she was practically his cousin made him uneasy. But on the other hand, it was a huge turn on.

"You're welcome," she uttered the last words before she closed her bedroom door.

"Well, good night," he said to Sherry as he pulled up beside the sofa. The blanket was perfectly folded at the "foot" and the pillow lay on top of it. His mom had prepared his temporary bed. He then thought about whether or not his mother had been in his room and seen his bed. Whenever he came on his own he usually caught everything on toilet paper or at the very least cleaned up the mess. He'd rather not think about what happened this morning in the aftermath.

Her voice brought him back to the present. "Good night," she replied.

She was just about to turn and head down the hallway. While he still had eye contact, he decided to make a statement," I'm so tired tonight I could sleep through anything". His smile was big and devious as he said so.

"I'm not so sure how I'll sleep," she said coyly. "I may end up waking up in the middle of the night."

His smile got even bigger. He was pretty certain she understood his comment.

She walked down the hallway and he stopped what he was doing to watch her the whole way. He still was not tired of seeing her ass in those Jordache jeans. As she turned into his bedroom he turned to his alarm clock and set it for just before Dawn. As excited as he was for another encounter, he was so exhausted he felt this time he needed an alarm.

Chapter 12 – A Sleepless Sunday Night

He was dreaming about her. He can't remember exactly what, but he was thinking about her. He then realized he could feel it. She was now caressing his ass. He was lying on his belly as he always did while he slept. She was back there rubbing both of his cheeks with her hands. He could feel her doing so. And now he was wide awake.

He decided to be more discreet and completely pretended to still be sound asleep. She started to grab his ass more firmly. It felt good. Not amazing, but good. Yet then, her right hand went up his shorts on the right side. Her hand rubbed the back of his thigh on its way up and now was grabbing his bare right cheek. She squeezed, now this felt much better. He let her continue this for probably no more than a minute. He was already loaded for bear. So, he turned "in his sleep".

As he started to turn he startled her. Her hand quickly came out from under his shorts. But she held her ground as he rolled over and continued to "sleep" on his back now. His left leg was bent against the back of the sofa. His right leg remained straight. He had nothing on but his shorts. In their previous encounters he had always put his shirt on beforehand. But he slept without it. So now he lay more naked and exposed than she ever was to him and he was exposing more than she had ever seen of him.

He had to guess what the view was like between his legs. He now was rock hard imagining what would happen soon. However, he wasn't so sure that it was visible through his shorts. Instead, his hard cock they flat up against his belly and was most likely unobtrusive as he lay on his back

His thoughts did not matter for long. He suddenly felt her hand on his crotch. She grabbed low at first. She had his balls in her hand through the material. Of course, the concept was exciting. Nevertheless, the sensation of anything touching his balls did nothing for him. He waited patiently for her to move her hand up further. It wasn't happening. At least not right away. He pretty much guessed at the time, and he was right. She had never seen, felt, or experienced a boy like this. So for her, feeling his scrotum and the testicles roll within it was a unique feeling that she did not want to give up. She finally stopped. But unfortunately it turned out only to be long enough for her to now move her right hand through the opening of his shorts below and she now grabbed his bare scrotum under his underwear.

Through the years in high school is buddys lamented that this was a common routine. The one other time that he had been with a girl she also focused way too much on the scrotum. Girls were always fascinated by the balls and their handy carrying case. If you allow them, they could play with your ball sack for hours. After several minutes of her continuing to play with his testicles under the shorts he started to move his body downward hopefully giving her a hint that she should move her hand up.

She took his hint and tried to move her hand up. But fitting her arm through the bottom of his shorts was not working. She pulled her hand out. But now she grabbed his hard cock from the outside of the material. At least things were now slightly better. She was at least grabbing his cock. But through the material he could barely feel it. It went downhill from there. She continued to squeeze just as she had been doing with his sack. She was squeezing so hard he practically was wincing from the pain. He slid up on the sofa and pulled away.

He had a choice to make. Would he roll back over in which case she would probably go back to bed, or would he let her continue? All this was being done in his "sleep". He decided to move back down from the sofa. However, before doing so he grabbed the waistband of his shorts and underwear and started to slide them down halfway so they were now in the middle of his butt underneath him. By doing so, the head of his erect cock was now sticking above the waistband on top. It was time to see how she handles things with a hard cock staring at her.

Not well as it turned out. At first, things seemed promising. She grabbed the base of his cock through the shorts and began to stroke her hand upward. It was a perfect teasing gesture. She was moving in the right direction just as he, or any man who is having his dick fondled, needed. But things went awry as her hand passed the waistband and reached the bare head. She pulled the waistband down slightly further and grabbed the head of his cock with her palm completely enveloping it. Her fingernails inadvertently were scratching the shaft while she continued to push so hard it felt like she may end up breaking it in two.

It was apparent she had her eyes closed last night as he jacked himself off. If she had peeked a little more, she could've seen exactly how the hand should be moving across the penis. Instead, she continued to maneuver all over the tip never touching the all-important shaft where most of the sensation comes from.

What happened next should have been fabulous. It wasn't. She stopped terrorizing the head of his penis with her fingernails and the force of her palm. The relief was in and of itself almost as satisfying as an orgasm. His eyes were still closed and he suddenly felt her warm wet lips on the tip of his cock. Finally, we're getting somewhere, he thought to himself. This was the first time he had ever gotten head. A bunch of the guys at school talked about this; but he was never so lucky. Now however, he understood what they were talking about. The touch of her soft lips to the tip was causing him to twitch and his stomach to spasm. This really might turn out to be okay.

She repositioned herself further up the sofa and now re-approached down between his legs. Her mouth went further down on his cock this time. What should've been a wonderful experience practically made him yell as her teeth were dragging down the front and back of his cock. She brought her mouth up to the top. AAgain it was her teeth that spent the majority of the time on his flesh as opposed to her lips or tongue. She pulled it out of her mouth and he assumed she was inspecting it. He wondered what was next. She went to kiss the head again, but this time when she did so her braces were scraping the tip.

Her braces were so cute when he looked at her; but this is ridiculous. He instinctively and immediately pulled away and turned over on the sofa. He figured she was probably offended or realized what she had done. But he really did not care at this point. He actually was feeling pain over pretty much his entire cock. This was the one point where their "sleeping charade" did not pay off. If he was awake and she knew so, he could give her direction and tips. He could tell her what felt good, and what didn't. She would be better off; now and in the future whenever she was attempting this again. And obviously he would have been better off. Perhaps the "throbbing" he felt would've been good versus the throbbing pain that it was.

He heard her walk away back down the hall. He felt guilty, but what more could he do? There was one more chance tomorrow morning. Perhaps he could show her then? He doubted it. That time was meant for her to "sleep". He thought no more of it and closed his eyes to get some real sleep.

Chapter 13 – Monday Morning Fun

Monday he awoke startled by the ringing. Where was he? What was going on? He finally put two and two together and realized he was on the sofa and it was his alarm clock was making so much noise. He quickly shut it off. The last few mornings he was awake before it ever went off. Last night he slept sound. Probably because of the busy day they had at Old Chicago. Also, because of the fact he was awoken in the middle of the night. The only bad thing was his time awake was not really worth it.

But now he was once again excited. He stumbled down the hallway and turned directly into the bathroom. As he walked past the mirror he realized that he had taken his shirt off in the middle of the night. He paused in front of the mirror and looked at himself with only his black cotton shorts on. He looked pretty damn good he thought to himself. His working out for football really made him look stronger and impressive. He was going in the bedroom just like this.

After a quick stop in front of the toilet, he turned around, washed his hands, and walked out. The process of entering his room in the morning was now becoming a routine. As such, there was no hesitation as he opened the door and walked in. He was quiet, but he was deliberate. Likewise, he did not even stop briefly at the door. Instead, he walked straight to his bedside and overlooked her figure lying on the bed.

As he looked at her, he was slightly disappointed. She actually was covered by a blanket. Now what would he do? The premise has always been that he could approach her and touch her without any real effort. That way she could pretend she was sleeping. But as he thought further, he realized that everything they had been doing was done while they were both awake. The sleeping premise was simply so they did not have to talk or discuss this in any way. Based on that, he proceeded.

He grabbed the edge of his blanket that was lying on her neck just over her shoulders. He pulled it back with both hands and also pulled away towards the wall on the other side of the bed. As he did so, his left hand had to let go and he continued his task with only the right hand. He flipped the blanket back and away from him. He folded over onto her legs exposing her body from the mid thighs up. His confidence was now on daunting and he grabbed a blanket once again and pulled it down almost completely exposing her other than her feet. She did not wake up, at least not officially.

She was lying on her side originally facing him. She was slightly curled in a fetal position. But as he pulled the blanket back she rolled to her left and now was pretty much on her back laying flat with her entire body exposed and ready for whatever he felt like doing to her.

Of particular interest this morning was her breasts. They were rather large especially for her age. And this morning they really looked amazing under her nightshirt. It was the same nightshirt from all the other encounters; but for some reason, he really felt an extra tingle as he looked at her mammaries. He imagined it was primarily because she wasn't wearing a bra. This was obvious because they were falling down towards her side and the nipples were protruding obviously through the light blue cotton material. This would be where he would start.

He gently moved forward and touched the material that highlighted her erect nipples. He softly stroked such a small area in hopes that he could perhaps make the nipples even harder. In his attempt, he began to slightly pinch them. This worked. He could tell they were even harder now. He continued to pinch and caress just her nipples for probably almost five minutes. For some reason, this morning he wanted to take his time. He also wanted to focus on her much more. Yesterday he ran out so quickly after satisfying himself. Even at this young age and with such inexperience, he still realized that it was his turn to provide more to her this time around. His attitude in favor of his partner's pleasure would always be similar throughout his future. This was the beginning of his sexual satisfaction through the satisfaction of the woman he was with.

After the time he spent caressing only her nipples, he began to then caress her breasts with the light blue cotton material between his hands and her flesh. Again, he did so very gently. He was simply stroking the material and moving it across her boobs. He did this for several minutes and then began to gently squeeze each of them. The flesh was so soft and easy to squeeze. As he squeezed further he also rubbed slightly with his palm. The pace of her breathing increased. He started to massage her breasts up and down in a rhythmic manner. Her breath quickly matched his motions. Her hips also matched his motions. He couldn't believe how excited she already was and he hadn't moved any further than her covered breasts. He began to start to take pride in what he could do to please her. This motion continued for a while but even then he had the foresight to realize that did not want satisfy her too quickly. He also was ready to move elsewhere. He removed his hands from her breasts. As he did so, her breathing stopped almost instantly and was followed by a very slight and almost inaudible moan of disappointment from her.

"Don't worry Sherry," He thought to himself, "there's more to come."

He then moved his hands down to her kneecaps. He grabbed them first, but quickly realized how awkward they felt that his hand and he moved his palms up. Now he was at the bottom of her thighs and it felt much better. He moved both hands up her right and left thigh and while he was doing so was pushing almost massaging the muscles. He then thought better of it and removed his hands. He put them back at the starting position at this time as he moved them up he did so gently. Now he was touching the bottom part of her thigh just the tips of his fingers and thumb. He paid close attention to make sure that all 10 tips for touching her flesh. He gently moved his hand up and around. He moved them to the outside of her thighs as he moved them further up. But then he moved them back down and switched direction to her inner thighs. As he started to move up on the inside, the fingertips could no longer keep contact so he switched to the back of his hand. He moved to the back of his hand up the inside of her legs but wanted that contact once again with his fingertips.

So now he only focused on the right leg that was closest to him. He took both hands and placed them on her inner right thigh once again down low just above the knee. He squeezed and massaged briefly and this time decided he would move downward. His hands moved over her kneecap and he started to stroke her right calf with his ten fingertips while the tips of his thumbs were on the outside of her leg. He gently moved his hand back and forth. His left hand continued on her calf as his right-hand moved toward her foot. He realized he did not want to grab her foot. That just did not seem appropriate. Instead, he used the back of his right hand to move slowly up her foot towards her toes and teased the flesh on the top of her foot. As he did so he watched his hand move and saw the red nail polish on the tips of her toes. She had been wearing tennis shoes throughout the weekend and he never looked at her feet during their morning encounters. As he saw her red nails for the first time it was definitely exciting. He continued to watch her feet as he moved his hands back upwards.

As he moved up his right hand switched over again and he continued touching both legs as he passed her knees and was now working on both thighs. He moved his hands up to the edge of her nightshirt and back down. He did this again. He did not fully understand why he was being so patient and methodical. Even more so, he really didn't fully understand how he was managing his excitement. But he stroked her from her knees to the tip of her nightshirt for a third time. All the while he was making sure to focus primarily on the inner part of her legs.

On his fourth trip to her nightshirt he knew it was time to move on. He was curious what color her underwear was this time. He immediately made a conscious decision. Instead of moving his hand under her shirt and beginning his efforts, he wanted to see what he was doing. So in a confident manner just as he had done when he pulled the blanket down, he now grabbed her nightshirt and pulled it up just below her breasts. By doing so it was her bare belly that first came to his attention for a brief millisecond. But then he immediately noticed she was not wearing any underwear at all. He was now looking at her almost completely naked.