Early 80s Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized the view was not complete. Without hesitation he reached down, grabbed her nightshirt and completed its journey as he pulled it up to its ultimate resting place on her neck. Now her breasts came out from hiding and added to her beauty. This obviously was the first time he'd ever really seen a naked woman in person. It was definitely better than anything he ever saw in the magazines stored in his suit case just behind his closet door. This was real. She was stunning. His eyes traced her outline. Her breasts and her hips formed the proverbial "hourglass" that was synonymous with a woman's figure. She lay there in full radiance and her figure reminded him of the classic paintings of the past. She was that beautiful! Just before he moved down to continue his exploration with his hands he saw her open her eyes. Instead of closing them quickly as in the past, she left them open and looked in his eyes for probably only seconds. Nevertheless, it seemed so much longer. As their eyes met he realized she was feeling the same way as him. These were such strong emotions for a young couple – a young couple who were parting within hours with most likely no way to continue on. Her eyes closed once again.

His eyes however moved over her body with purpose as he continued to admire her completely. She lay there with her eyes closed "sleeping" like an angel. She really was beautiful. This weekend had been amazing. He thought about their sexual encounters; but he also thought about the rest of their time together. He did not fully understand love, but as he looked at her he felt this had to be love. In his mind he felt he could not get enough of her. His eyes could not soak up her beauty fast enough or fully enough. If he were to take her in his arms and hold her tight it would not be tight enough. But he was going to try.

She was leaving in just a few hours and she lived eight hours away. This was his only chance. Being with her now was much more appealing than the risk of the awkwardness they may have later on. So with reckless abandon he decided to stop this game. He leaned over and laid his bare chest against hers as he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her ever so gently and that simple kiss said more than any words he could've possibly uttered. She kissed him back. He pulled briefly away from her lips and looked at her directly. Her eyes were now open and they looked at each other. She smiled slightly and he moved down to kiss her once again. This time with much more passion. This time it was real. He could feel her braces as he kissed her and it slightly limited the amount of pressure he could put forth. He wanted to kiss her so hard and so deep. He was squeezing her so tight in his arms right now. The feeling of her bare skin against his quite frankly was the best sensation he had ever felt in his life. He wanted more of it. As he continued to kiss her he slipped his tongue into her mouth and it quickly met hers. Being as young and inexperienced as they were their tongues rapidly hit each other in what could have been construed almost comical if anyone could see inside their mouths. It did not take either one of them long to realize that they needed to slow both their tongues and their overall pace.

They stopped kissing and they simply hugged each other tighter. He rested his head next to hers, and he turned to the left and kissed the nape of her neck. He then nibbled on her ear lobe and blew ever so slightly just above it. She quivered – no, she shook. Meanwhile, he pulled his right hand out from behind her and started to caress her left breast. This was all completely new to him; yet he seemed to know exactly what to do. It was all more natural and instinctive than he ever imagined. He had always wondered if he would know what to do when the time came. Now he was holding a beautiful naked girl in his arms and he wasn't nervous. He was confident. He was happy. Nevertheless, he was still young, excited, and let's face it – horny as hell.

Although she was completely naked, he still had his shorts on. He was now rubbing his covered crotch against her hip as he continued to fondle her breasts. He moved his lips back over as he kissed her cheek and once again kissed her deeply. After that one deep kiss there were several quick pecks and they smiled as they looked in each other's eyes. Neither one of them dared say a word for the same as their reasoning all weekend. But they didn't need to. And the best part was that at least now they were both "awake".

Even though he was gently rubbing himself against her hip it was very slow, and it was not very stimulating. He could probably have pushed harder and excited himself more; but again he was holding off and wanted to please her more this time around. So now he removed his right hand from her breast and slowly slid it down almost in a zigzag pattern moving downward from her belly to her side and back again until now he was at her navel. His hand hesitated for a second long enough for him to stop between kisses. He looked in her eyes as his hand then moved down and cupped her pussy fully within the entire Palm.

Inexperience was rampant at this point. Just as she had no idea how to handle his penis last night, his motions between her legs were awkward and all over the place. Thinking back he can remember all the various places and positions he was putting his hands. The only saving grace was that for the most part he was able to realize when something wasn't working. Also, it's very doubtful that he was ever making her uncomfortable and he certainly was never hurting her. But for the next minutes, which seemed like an eternity, he was fumbling around.

He tried to rub her with his fingers up top. He was spending a great deal of time on the outside. He was rubbing the hair of her pussy as he matted it completely to her skin. While doing so, he would touch her labia and clitoris every so often. Unfortunately, each of these times were either too brief or too hard and so he never got an appropriate response to continue. He then thought he would try to enter her. He was using his index finger and the angle was very difficult. The tip of his index finger parsed her lips and he did enter ever so slightly. But in doing so there was no contact with her flesh. Again, he realized it just was not working.

During this time, he was occasionally kissing her lips but was primarily spending his time kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. After the numerous amounts of trial and error the last thing he wanted to do was look in her eyes. He then decided to try his thumb. From that point on, he knew he was on the right track. This was not only the case with Sherry at that moment, but from that point on in all his future endeavors throughout his lifetime.

His right thumb entered her at an angle that was perfect. So much so he was able to push it all the way until the point where his thumb and wrist met. He then used that prominent bone to push upwards on the top of her crotch. He was able to figure this out because as he did so, she pushed directly into him confirming his every motion. He then started in and out. Each time out was simple; but when he entered her she would greet him that much harder. He also noticed she was much wetter. The sound of his thumb going in and out was now changing because of the moisture and dripping around his digit. He forced his hand against the top of her pubic bone and he realized the harder he pushed the more she "appreciated" it.

As he continued to push upwards into her he found he had to move his body down slightly to get the angle and the pressure in order to fully continue the pleasure he was giving her. This was no problem in his mind because now his face was prominently placed between both her breasts. He began to kiss and lick her cleavage and move his tongue from one nipple to the other. After several licks of each he took the right nipple in his mouth and started to suck hard. He could tell that this added to her excitement. He used his teeth slightly and nibbled on the tip. There was not much response so he tried to suck once again and she pushed her breast forward almost suffocating him in the process.

He had to pull away but he quickly moved to the left breast. His angle was more difficult, but his mouth was still able to fully envelope the areola and he suckled to her satisfaction. Down below their hips were moving at the same pace. Nevertheless, his erect cock was still within his shorts and he was not pushing very hard. He was fully stimulated and excited as can be. There was a wanting and an aching throughout his body. It was particularly strong below his penis and deep inside his balls. Later he would learn the term "blue balls". But at this point, he was still amazed and wanted to continue to explore her body. What was working? What wasn't?

The motion with his thumb continued and now it was starting to move it what could almost be called a frantic pace. Her breathing was more rapid and louder than at any time that weekend. Her ass was lifting completely off the bed each time his thumb entered her. His mouth had abandoned her breasts and now her upper body was strongly moving towards his. Their bare skin against each other was still an amazing feeling. He moved his lips back to hers. They kissed again deeply. As their mouths were fully intertwined he hugged her and held her as tight as he could with just his left hand behind her.

And then it happened. Brent would always remember the several minutes as clearly as he experienced them at that moment. The rapid strokes of his thumb were moving quickly until suddenly she let out a slight squeal and her hips stopped. It became so obvious as her entire body clenched and almost spoke as if to say stop. For the next 3 seconds she did not move a muscle or make a sound. Neither did he. His eyes were wide open; hers were now rolled back in her head. After those three dramatic seconds with no motion or sound, her body then revolted as it shook from head to toe. Of particular note were her hips. They moved from left to right, they moved back and forth, and they moved up and down – all together at once. At the same time, he could feel the muscles deep with insider squeezing his thumb, letting go, and then squeezing it once again.

To this day, this is what Brent desires more than anything. His own orgasm is good; but to fully bring his partner to a mind blowing orgasm is better than anything else. And he was lucky enough to do so with his first partner ever.

The spasms continued over the course of probably a minute. They decreased continuously during that time. And while she was out of control he continued to kiss her everywhere. He kissed her on the lips, he kissed her cheeks, kissed the nape of her neck and licked her ear lobes. He simply could not get enough of her. He wanted oh so much more. This need was so deep. It was not as much sexual as it was emotional. In order to satisfy his need to remove his thumb and wrapped his right arm around her. This gave him the ability to pull her so extremely close and squeeze her oh so tight. She collapsed in his arms and let out a relieved sigh.

Her body fell flat on the bed. He and clasped his arms and started to roll back. Their chests were stuck together from the glistening sweat that had accumulated between the two of them. He propped himself up on his left elbow and looked directly at her. Just then she opened her eyes and he could tell that she was back. He almost spoke. Thankfully, he did not ruin the moment and instead they both remained silent as they looked into each other's eyes with satisfaction.

Chapter 14 – It Abruptly Ends

After all several more minutes of bliss for both of them, reality then started to hit him. Luckily, it was dark and still very early. He looked at his alarm clock on the ledge above her head. It was only 5:50 AM. He had not even been in there an hour. It seemed like hours. He wanted to lay there for hours more. Unfortunately, the day would soon start, and Sherry would soon leave. He would most likely not see her for another year. Would they have to continue the charade and never even write? He made the right call at that moment and decided not to even ponder questions like that. Instead, he just laid there enjoying the moment. His balls still ached from the lack of attention but he would remedy that shortly. For now, he wanted to appreciate her beauty again. That couldn't happen.

He heard movement upstairs. He knew was time to leave and get back to the real world. Then to his horror he heard someone coming down the stairs. He would never make it to the bathroom in time much less the sofa. It took Sherry a moment to comprehend the situation until his eyes obviously gave it away. She now fully understood the dilemma at hand. They both were wise enough to remain completely quiet. And Brent knew how he was going to manage this.

Since he always went running most mornings, this would be his salvation. His shoes were on the floor by the closet. He opened his dresser drawer and grabbed a T-shirt. The drawer above that was quickly opened and he grabbed a pair of socks. Now came the tricky part. The bottom of his bedroom window was at about chest level. His low boy dresser was in front of it, as well as his record player that was on top of it. But, he was experienced on sneaking in and out of that window. Normally, he was in a hurry to get back in and prevent from being caught outside. This was the first time he was ever trying to rush out so he wasn't caught INSIDE his room!

With his shirt and socks thrown on the dresser he reached down and grabbed his shoes. He quietly raised the window and knew how to remove the screen within seconds. Before he climbed up on the dresser he stopped for a second and turned to look at Sherry.

Her eyes met his. And they each said the perfect thing to each other – by simply saying nothing. He's not sure who smiled first, but they both did smile. She then nodded her head slightly as if to say, "hurry up". This was not how he wanted to end this time together. But as he heard his mother holler his name from the family room he jumped up on the dresser and was out the window within seconds. He moved to the side to make sure he was out of view and he stopped behind the bushes to at least put on his shirt. While doing so, he heard Sherry shutting the window ever so quietly.

Chapter 15 – Running and Reminiscing

He decided it was best to put his shoes and socks on right there as well. It was a quick task. He was very nervous and so there was no delay. Once on, he was out from behind the Bush and jogging on the other side of the street in no time. He actually picked up the pace and sprinted past his neighbors' houses until he reached the corner. At that point he slowed back down to a jog as he turned right toward the high school where they had walked just two nights earlier.

As he ran now his thoughts overwhelmed him. Everything had been amazing. His world was now completely different. He had things that were completely foreign to him just three days earlier. There was no regret though. If anything, he thought that perhaps he should have actually done more. For a brief second this morning he had considered taking off his shorts and actually entering her with his erect penis. But he thought better of it, and now he was glad he hadn't. This moment was very special; but he simply wanted to save that. Guys aren't supposed to think that way; but he did.

As he jogged some more his thoughts of Sherry were relentless. But now he was thinking about all the times they had spent throughout the weekend doing other things. The walks, the amusement park, the time spent with her. He had a wonderful time. He loved spending each and every minute with her this weekend. He was so sad that it was about to end.

As he continued to jog, he did realize he had just one regret. He was happy to have focused all his time on her; but now he was in extreme pain. Within his scrotum there was a dull ache. It was the result of the excitement and fondling that he had experienced without an ultimate climax. He wanted to take care of it right then and there. Coincidentally, he was now jogging past the back doors where he had been with her three nights earlier.

As he gait took him past the back entrance he realized just how far set back the doors were. He also noted that the early morning sun and the evening sun worked in the same manner. The area was void of light almost exactly the same way it had been with her Friday. He took this opportunity and made a left turn towards the doors. He peeked inside to ensure that no one was there. It was obviously dark and empty at 6 AM on a Monday morning in the summer. His first thought now was the memory of his first wonderful sensation of the weekend. When she was breathing on his neck and knees held her baby powder perfume it had driven him crazy. He remembered her pushing up against him and his cock fucking these very same doors through his shorts. Brent pushed his hips up against the door on his own. He started to grind the shaft of his penis up the door with the material between the door and his Dick. He hoped like hell no one came by. In fact, he realized how ridiculous this must look. He also realized that he was so unbelievably horny that dry humping a door was not going to help him at this point.

He stepped back and then used his left hand to drop the front of his shorts and let his hard cock out right there in the open. He continued to walk backwards away from the door as he started to jack off with his right hand. Now his thoughts once again returned to the sexual activities of this weekend. After several more steps and his bare butt was now touching the cold brick wall to the right. He did not care, he needed his balance to fully take care of the task at hand.

As his hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock it moved up and down rapidly. Instead of closing his eyes he wanted to watch his hand and dick in action together. He knew it would not take long. At his age he could finish the task within minutes at any time much less in the condition he was in now. Add the visual images he had dancing in his head and climax was just seconds away.

The tough part would be what would he think about at this moment? He reminisced back to yesterday morning when his shorts were off and he was easily able to push his cock against the mattress while watching her in all her glory and excitement. He pictured her yellow cotton underwear pushed deep inside her pussy. The image of her breasts under her light blue nightshirt in all honesty was more sexually appealing than her full nudity this morning. So his thoughts of yesterday morning continued but instead of "fucking" the bed he imagined himself standing above her at full attention. In his mind, He was going to hold his cock and blow his load all over her inner thighs and underwear covered crotch.

Just that final thought was enough to push him over the edge. His hand clenched tight along with his eyes. With the back of his eyelids as his movie screen, he could see her thighs and underwear as his semen spurted all over both of them. Curiosity however got the better of him and he opened his eyes bringing him back. In reality, his come spurted almost three feet and fell on the sidewalk in front of him. He habitually knew how to remain quiet during his sessions. Yet this time he actually let out a rather loud moan. Given the fact that he was within this alcove, the echo made it even louder. It was a very good thing it was such an early hour. And because of that, he really didn't care. He stroked several more times letting the second load follow the first as it went almost as far. It fell just inches shorter. The strokes continued through the third release. It had nowhere near the same amount of power; but still the same amount of fluid. Normally, he would be done by now. But this morning's continued excitement with no relief made him move his hand furiously even more. A fourth and fifth spurt came back to back going the same distance as the second shot. He had never done something like that. This was absolutely amazing. Finally, he felt as if he was done. From this point on it was all shaking and quivering as the remaining semen just oozed out of his warm, fully flushed yet still erect penis. At this point, he couldn't stand anymore. He literally sat down on the concrete with his back against the wall. His head drooped forward and the grip on his cock loosened but he still did not want to let go.