All Comments on 'Early Christmas Party Ch. 02'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bunch of sickos

And you want to share this with all the other sickos

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
No imagination!

Hard to believe, among four sexually active young adults, that no one thought of anal, or oral, or DP or airtight options. A little 'lick the split' -adventuresome after three guys have made contributions- but the rest is missionary plus one 'female superior' (sounds so Catholic!)

This chapter actually adds very little to the previous one in terms of warning prospective Hubby that his fiancée is nowhere ready to get married. Unless maybe to Able! Oh, well!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If my wife confessed to such an event i would kick her out

Divorce.

Could never trust her to be faithful again and i would never fuck her again EVER.

No real man would want to marry or have a family with such a slut.

Her Christmas present would be all her items setting outside with a ribbon wrapped around then and the locks on the door changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story and I can certainly see why you married such a wonderful, sexy woman. You are a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
give men a bad name

trust the wife,co workers or friends.move out of state.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Screw Loose Doesn't Begin

To describe your problems. Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Loved it. More stories of your past please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PURE VOMIT

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmm yes

I loved it. It reminds me of how my boyfriend loves to hear about how another guy fucks me. It turns him on when I tell him all about the the chase and how I find some nice hard cocks to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dont pay any heed to the assholes who contribute nothing to this site

If you are a real couple i commend you both, as you obviously have an understanding with each other, that very few couples will experience in their lifetime.I was raised by a staunch presbyterian father who taught me to respect and live and let live, and while the concept of wife watching, wife sharing, or whatever is foreign to me, i would stand up for your right to do as you please,as long as everyone participating is not being coerced and are over the legal age of consent. I have to admit to becoming fascinated with the type of person who leave vile and sick comments then presumedly read another story so as to be suitably insulted. I am supposing that these people are Adults although to be honest can anyone who leaves the comment " i hope you and your wife die with aids" claim to be a grown up ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*'s

Fantastic cuck shit, you mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only an idiot marries a slag like that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous