Earth Day Rally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers

"How was he killed officer?" I asked.

"We'll explain it to you after we hear your wife's story."

She took a few minutes to calm down, and then wiped her tears with a tissue. After all, this was her boyfriend many years ago.

"I was there to congratulate him on a successful Earth Day Rally. He was an old friend from my high school days. I talked to him for a few minutes and he was a little on the drunk side. He must have had a few drinks after the rally. Anyway, he started to come on to me.

"I told him no politely but he pushed me up against the wall. I shouted at him to please stop and he didn't. I pushed him back and he grabbed my blouse and ripped it. I got scared, grabbed the wine bottle, and hit him with it. He fell and I dropped the bottle and ran out the back door."

The lieutenants both look over at me. "Senator, you don't seem surprised by any of this. Why is that?" asked Lieutenant Burrows.

"Sir, I'm very distraught inside that a man was going to harm my wife. She tried to call me that night but I was in business meetings at the senate offices in Washington DC. When I got home, she told me the whole sordid story. I can't say that I'm sorry that he is dead. At least now I don't have to have a talk with him."

I didn't hide the fact at all that I didn't like this man. I did let the officers know that I had never met him.

"Mrs. Morten, why didn't you call the police?"

"Gentlemen," she said still shaking some, "I think that you can understand that a woman in my position could easily have been misunderstood. I had no proof other than a ripped blouse. All I wanted to do was get out of there and on the bus to get back home. I did try to call Zack but as he told you he was in a meeting."

"Have you ever been to Mr. Medley's condo before, Mrs. Morten?"

"Yes, I stopped in last month to pick up some flyers for the rally. I didn't stay very long. We talked and then I headed home. As I mentioned, he was an old friend."

"Senator, I know you're not going to like this, but we are going to have to see your phone records for the last couple of months. Also, we will need to take your computers and check the e-mails for the last few months."

"That's utterly ridiculous. Are you charging us with the murder of this fellow Randy what's-his-name?"

"Please try and understand from our point of view. Your wife may have been one of the last people to see Mr. Medley alive. In order to clear her name and yours, we have to prove that her being there that day was a coincidence. We're just trying to do our job."

"I'll let you call in a computer specialist and let him look at our computers here at the house. They are not leaving the premises. I have no problem with you looking at our phone records to see that none of them corresponds with anyone calling this Medley fellow. If I need to I'll call the mayor and get this approved."

"There is no need to call the mayor. That would be quite satisfactory. I'll call the office and have a computer expert sent over right now if it's all right with you?"

"Fine, make the call. I want my wife free of this investigation. Honey, would you mind getting us all a cup of coffee. It looks like these gentlemen will be here for a while. I'll call the office and let them know I won't be in today."

Sharon asked them how they wanted their coffee and went to get us all a cup. I tried to explain to the lieutenants that my wife was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was an ecology activist and attended the Earth Day rally.

"Gentlemen, I totally stand behind my wife and I don't want her good name trashed."

"Senator, I hate to mention it but we do need to know if there were any witnesses to where you were on Friday and Saturday? It's just a question we have to ask because of your wife's involvement here."

"Yes I have witnesses as to my whereabouts; the whole United States Senate was at the same meeting for two days. In fact, we probably had a few million viewers watching on the Senate Hearing station. I hope that they are good enough witnesses to my whereabouts."

"Yes, that's quite sufficient. Now if we can have a quick look at your recent home and cell phone bills."

Their computer expert showed up and they told him to only look for anything that may be related to Randy Medley or the Earth Day Rally. When he came back into the room he stated there were only a couple of e-mails on Sharon's computer telling her girlfriends that she would be attending the rallies and asking them to go along.

Her friend Mary was busy that weekend so she went alone. Other than that, he said there was nothing to or from a Randy Medley on either computer.

I handed them our last two months worth of phone bills so they could check for any suspicious numbers. I even handed them my and Sharon's cell phones so they could exonerate us of any wrongdoing.

"Sharon," asked the lieutenant, "when you went out the back door at Mr. Medley's house, did you see any bags of cement or sand."

"As a matter of fact I did. There was a whole skid of ready mix. I remember having to walk around it. Randy, Mr. Medley, said he was having a patio poured in a few days. Why do you ask?"

"Senator and Mrs. Medley, you have been forthright in answering all our questions. Now I'll try and explain how Mr. Medley was killed.

"He was placed in his hot tub, with his hands tied together behind his back, and gagged. The killer filled the hot tub with the ready mix cement. The water in the tub overflowed as all the ready mix was poured in. He would have been unable to move any part of himself but his head, which stayed above the water/cement level.

"As the cement hardened, it squeezed against him, the pressure slowly cutting off his breath. At the same time, he was dehydrating by the cement pulling the water out of his system. It was a horrible way to die. We figured he must have lived approximately ten hours before succumbing."

"Oh my god, what a horrible way to die. I was really mad at him but no one deserves to die like that," said Sharon with watery eyes.

They asked more questions about Sharon's relationship with Randy and if she had seen or heard anything out of the ordinary. She did her best to answer their questions. Of course, she never mentioned about being intimate with him. I was actually proud of her the way she responded to the questions.

Sharon did ask who discovered his body. They told us it was his wife. According to her, they were trying to mend fences. The lieutenant did say the wife was very distraught finding her husband in such a condition.

"Lieutenant, we did our best to be honest with you and I'd appreciate it if you could leave my wife's name out of the press releases. If there are any other questions, we'd be happy to answer them."

Lieutenant Akers did ask us if either of us ever heard of a Mike Bovich. He told us that it was a friend of Randy's. He was killed in an auto accident just a couple of weeks ago. They were just wondering if there might be some connection between the two deaths.

I told them I've never heard of him. Sharon said it didn't ring a bell with her either. She didn't remember the name being mentioned at the rally.

They asked if they could take the ripped blouse as proof of her struggle with Medley. She went and got it for them and handed it to Lieutenant Akers.

"Thank you both for answering our question and Mrs. Morten, thank you for the coffee. We'll be on our way now," said the Lieutenant as they all left our house.

After the officers left our house, Sharon looked at me very scared.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Zack, please tell me you didn't know about this before the police arrived."

"Sharon, you're not going to like this but you asked for it. If I had known about you and this Randy guy before you told me about him, he wouldn't have been alone in that hot tub."

"Oh my god, why wouldn't you have just divorced me?"

"Sharon, I've been slowly falling in love with you. I could never divorce you. I took a vow to care for you until death, not divorce us do part. I will live by that vow."

"Zack I'm scared. I realized what a big mistake I made and that's why I came to you."

"There's no need to be scared. I've thought about it and I will give you a second chance for being honest with me. I must tell you that there won't be a third. Also, the part of our sexual life where you don't like giving head. It's going to change."

She came over to me and kissed me very passionately. I was sitting on the couch. She kneeled on the floor in front of me, undid my belt buckle, and unzipped my fly. She reached in and pulled out my growing cock; she smiled at me and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs that I have ever received.

After I came and she swallowed all she could, she wiped off the rest of my cum from her chin, and we went into the bedroom where we both stripped and I returned the favor.

Epilogue:

It's been over a year since the incident at the rally. The police never found out who was responsible for killing Randy Medley. They suspected his wife due to a large insurance policy. They also thought it might be a group of environmental haters.

There just wasn't enough evidence. Because of all the heavy cement bags, they were almost sure men were involved. This Randy wasn't a very well liked guy. He had made many enemies and might have also screwed one too many wives.

Sharon and I have never mentioned him again unless it was an article in the paper. We are very happily married and the sex is great. I never have to ask for oral sex. She just seems to know. I believe we are both actually falling in love.

I surprised her recently when we were on a large stage and I threw my hat in the ring to run for the next president of the United States. She told me that not in her wildest dreams did she ever think she might possibly be the 'First Lady'.

"Sharon, you would make a damn good one." I smiled and kissed her.

*

Thank you for reading my story

All comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers