All Comments on 'East End Lovers Ch. 01'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This story has started nicely. A little rushed, but it has an interesting setting. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Good start indeed!

Very English from an area of London I used to know well. I agree with Yamiboy, the story was a bit rushed, slow the pace a bit makes it far more erotic.

Keep going tho............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little more visual,

Seemed to be all conversation with very little description. Otherwise, quite believable and shows potential.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice start

The story seems real as do the characters, and it was a smooth read.

I think it would make a great sex scene if Cliff would go down on his mom and give her an orgasm orally. It would be nice if mom got on the pill so he could go bare back in her pussy.

Thanks for the read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Little Cheesey and Earnest to a Fault & Yet...

It came from the heart which of course is where it all must start . I enjoyed the regional turns of phrase which went a long way to give a edge to the flowery mutual adulation mum & son had for each other. A few rough edges on both of them would have added some reality. Still I enjoyed this read and sincerely thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Great start i can almost hear the cockney accents

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good start to theseries. I like character development. I like plots that are logically developed. In this case, mother recognizes that her son is no longer a child but an young adult male. She feels the safety, security and love that her son has to offer. She knows that he wants only to please her. Finally, she trust him because she is the one being penitrated. Feom the son's viewpoint, he knows that his mother loves him unconditionally. He knows he lacks experience and knowledge in pleasing a woman. Who better to teach him that his mother. She will be understanding and will not embarrass nor think less of him due to a lack experience. Finally. I like the fact that the mother and son are self-aware, self-assurred and have solid egos. There is no share, guilt, self-doubt or self loathing. They accept the fact that love is never wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous