East End Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed the little bulb on the top of the rubber, placed the rolled ring around my aching hard glans and rolled it down with one hand while holding the top firmly. Putting on a rubber may not usually be very sexy but I can tell you that watching your mum rolling it on your stiff cock and knowing she'll be taking it inside her very shortly is a whole different ball game.

"There Cliffy, now you're already to fuck your old mum... I know some men say it's like wearing a a wellington boot but believe me when you're young it's good to take a bit of feeling away -- you know it makes you last longer when you're inside a girl".

I thought she would want to begin intercourse at once, but instead she lay back down on her side beside me again and we had another few minutes of kissing and touching before she said-

"OK love I'm ready and you're ready for it... I'll go on my back and you come on top, and let me guide you in -- don't push too hard at first 'cos I haven't had sex for months. I'll tell you what to do and we can talk like we did on the sofa."

I knew exactly what she wanted me to say and I wasn't going to disappoint her. She rolled on her back, opened wide and as I moved across her I got the greatest view in the world -- my mum aroused, her hairy cunt wet and swollen but most importantly ready for my young cock to enter her. I got right on top, on my elbows and kissed her as she felt down for my cock and positioned it for our first ever fuck. I knew it would be good to get my prick between those wet swollen lips but even with a rubber I had no idea just how good it would feel. It was just wonderful -- it felt both tight and easy at the same time, I felt mum holding me firmly but I knew I could also move freely inside her juice box.

"OK lover, now start to push a bit deeper, not too fast -- no that's too deep to start with, just think about giving me half your prick for now -- yes that's better love, yes that's good for me, a little more now sweetheart, yes don't go too fast yet, I don't want you spunking yet sweetheart..."

I know everyone says the first fuck is always crap and I'm sure what we did on that afternoon wasn't the worlds best, but with my mum's tuition it wasn't at all bad. When I thought I was starting to please her, I started the dirty talk she liked-

"Yes mum, oh you feel so good, you've got the tightest wettest puss in London, I'm going to give it to you long and hard and then I'm going to fill that rubber with my hot spunk, I love you so much, I love your tits and your arse and most of all your wet swollen fanny, god you feel so good, there I'm giving you my full length now, I can get all my cock in you.."

And there was much more of this as I went on and on, fucking my gorgeous mum in her double bed on that grey November afternoon. Of course mum was really in charge -- she gave me little verbal directions, or hints by moving her body, and it was her who in effect gave me permission to cum by interrupting me and talking me to orgasm...

"Yes Cliff my love, you're the best fuck, you've got the biggest prick, you're pleasing your mum like she's never been pleased before, yes push it in all the way, feel the tip of your prick against my womb, come on boyo, push faster now, the rubber'll catch all that hot spunk when it starts to come out of you into me, yes my love, I love you Cliff give it to me..."

And give it to her I did. I arched up and had a totally new sort of intense orgasm as I shot my load into mum's fanny. All of a sudden I realised what this sex thing was all about. I looked down at mum who was smiling her wide sexy smile, and told her I loved her and she said she loved me too, but that I had to be careful to hold the rubber on my prick when I withdrew and that was one of the problems with rubbers, that you couldn't keep your prick inside for long after spunking in case it leaked out.

So I held the rubber on my young cock and pulled out with a sort of squishing sound, and looked down on my withering cock and mum's swollen just-fucked cunt. She smiled and said she'd take care of the rubber, and gently reached out and slid it off my cock.

"Oh Cliff you have cum a lot of spunk -- I thought there'd only be a drop after what we did earlier, but you've got lots -- we like that you know, lover, a man who can spunk a big load into us -- though (she giggled at this point) it does make our knickers wet for days after sometimes!".

She tied a knot into the Durex, and wrapped it in a handkerchief, putting it in the back of the cabinet drawer. We were silent for the first time since entering the bedroom, looking into each others' eyes, kissing softly and luxuriating in the aftermath of our first fuck.

"Cliff, we need to think about making a move soon love. I need to change these sheets and we both need a bath -- the smell of rubber really lingers and we don't want that." She paused. "Sweetheart, what are we going to do -- if we love each other, and fancy each other like I think we do, we could do what Irene's doing and keep it in the family -- it has a lot going for it compared to the alternatives, I'd much rather do it with you than with someone's old fat husband -- there's be lots of opportunities for us and I think we could become really good lovers -- (she must have seen the looks of disappointment on my face) -- sorry love, that first time just now was really good, but with practice we can do things neither of us has thought about before -- I really like sex Cliff, and there's loads of things I haven't tried, and we could learn together...".

Part of me was terrified about all this and wanted to run a mile, but another part of me was already in love with mum and desperate to please her and please myself. I knew she was definitely highly sexed and I knew I fancied her much more than Sue. And she clearly fancied me more than Sue did. I also knew she was my mum. But my cock sort of made the decision for me, as by this time it was hardening again and of course my mum saw it at once. She gently held it..

"Is this your answer lover?"

"Yes mum it is of course it is -- I love you, I think you're beautiful, I want to have a fantastic time with you -- I know you can teach me loads and I can help you find out new things to do... can I just ask you one thing though -- you didn't cum did you when we fucked?"

"Don't worry about that love. Lots of girls don't come just by having a prick up them. There's a way of making me come with your prick, but I don't want to do that yet 'cos it's something I worked up with your dad -- maybe later. But there is another way I think will work which your dada wasn't nimble enough to do -- but I think you could do it -- look, don't worry about it yet, let's just get comfortable with each other and when it seems right I'll tell you what I want you to try -- is that OK love?"

Of course it was OK . I started to get up and put my legs on the floor.

"Mum, when can we do it again?"

... to be continued...

12