All Comments on 'Eating a Mormon Girls Pussy'

by seasonicblue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're right.

Your writing and grammar isn't up to par. Give us a fiction story next time. Your real story isn't realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good short story

Guys and gals can have a lot of fun and get relief without going all the way. You are not the only one.

SweetSexyParamourSweetSexyParamourabout 10 years ago

Wish I would have met you while I was going there. The whole experience sounds hot. Now im nice wnd wet, and need to play with myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Writing? Grammar?

More like your word processor vomited.

It's really fucking stupid to tell us up front your writing isn't very good, and then prove it. If you know you suck, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For all you grammar-police douchebags...

GET AN EFFING LIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Who is this girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pussy eating

I am amazed at how many mormon boys do not eat pussy! I know that Sweetsexyparamour also had the same experience, until I ate her sweet mormon pussy for the first time, until she covered my face in girl cum!

Lit member

Naughtydad469

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BULL

You are full of shit!!! there is no such place as the village! quite making stuff up and try to make us think you are this super stud!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Just stumbled upon this. I live in the Same town, and can say that yes, the village does exist...it was built and opened about 3 our 4 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was hot.

What is everyone bittching about? That sexy story made me very wet. Would have liked to hear more about your pussy eating technique though. I had a bf who was bad at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous