All Comments on 'Eating Christine'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Having recently been fortunate to share some intimacy with a girl forty years younger than I, I found this story to be so exciting and riveting. While my young lover was quite vocal and got extremely wet, I did not get the highest praise like Paul did.

Please continue with the exploits of Paul and Christine. Perhaps Grandpa could take her to thc County Health Department for STD testing so they can become fluid bonded, assuming she is disease free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Great

Ihope to see more stories about Christine & her Grampa.This story realy got me going

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Not My Favorite Genre

but good and hot. Nice work, Box.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 12 years ago
Great start!

I too would like to see you extend this story, perhaps having Christine and her grandfather go together to a gym to help him get into better shape. There is also the question of what happens if/when her mother discovers what's going on. The story began with the grandfather thinking about how Christine was like her father, but this story seems to me to show that she and he have a lot in common, too.

Regardless of whether you take this any farther, really nice job!

Dream59Dream59almost 12 years ago
Pretty good for a first chapter

Just FYI if a person has an STD, you can get it from oral as well as intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is for real if u think that person has a std & u won't fuck her with out a rubber then u best not eat her either casue u will get it just the same a fucking her naked.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, Great Granddaughter.

Almost 60 is not over the hill.

I agree that it's too late to worry about STD's once you have eaten that pussy you ate everyone she's been with, get her tested and yourself too.

Phantom1945Phantom1945almost 12 years ago
Really good story so far...

... but please take it to the next level - discovery and involvement by the mother/daughter.

Thanks for your continued good stories.

SarahSantiagaSarahSantiagaalmost 12 years ago

Being pretty new to this site I really enjoyed reading your story and yes - I would like to hear more about the two as well! Hmmmm

shell234shell234almost 12 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Family

Story sounds like you've been there RT ! HUH !!

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
good story

my favorite part of incest/taboo stories is the build up that leads to the point of crossing the uncrossable line, and yours was pretty good. the grand daughter walking naked from the bathroom was not very believable. it would have been better if she wore a short robe or towel giving gramps quick peeks at her cleavage and/or ass. all in all though, a great read that definitely got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Go Grandpa!

Something so dark and forbidden, yet so erotic, kinky and fucking hot. Wishing I had grandpa here to eat my pussy and put out the fire between my legs. Very nice story, looking forward to reading more…

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

when i first started screwing my granddaughter i too caught her masturbating after a few day's i walked into her room and said baby girl i think i can slove your little problem , i disrobed layed next to her and gave her a good old fashioned fucking and eating session.....we enjoy are times a few times a week till this day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great sex scene---

I really enjoyed the finer points of detail your writings exhibit. the detail of her pussy really paints a picture in the readers mind and really is the sexiest part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

I've been screwing my oldest granddaughter now guess going on 3 yrs started when she was 18..man that girl is a wild women and just recently I found her and her cousin my 2nd oldest granddaughter(18) having fun with themselves and oh yes grandpa had to satisfy them both now I have two beautiful granddaughters I fuck and a 3rd one will be joining very soon as she turn 18 next week . when she found out what was up she goes pawpaw me next right I said yes when you are 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

Great read! Vicarious thrill. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

""

"Why don't you come in here and join me, Grandpa. If you don't, I'll tell Mom you were spying on me."

He didn't want any problems with his daughter or, possibly, with the law, so Paul entered Christine's room. She made no effort to cover up or conceal her body at all, just lay there smiling up at him.

""

Hmm, that's kind of a lame bit of plot advancement going through his head, lol. He wouldn't have much of an issue with his daughter, hell she knows her own kid, hehehe. ...and the law? No issues there, his house, open doors, everyones of age so no issues! Heh. Should have thought 'she gave me a perfect excuse to get a better look!' Hehe

""

However, Jessie always believed oral sex of any kind was gross and somehow immoral. Once in a great while, she allowed him to lick her pussy for a minute or so, until she became tired of it and told him to stop, and she never reciprocated at all. He loved her and put up with her lack of desires, but he always wished she could have been just a little more in tune with his sexual wants and needs.

""

,,, you do wonder why the fuck he would marry someone like that at all!! Got tired of it?! What, did someone cut off her clit then take a blowtorch to her pussy, burning out all the nerves?? ...and wont go down on you at all?

""

His wife had always insisted he wear pajamas to bed, even during their infrequent couplings, while he would have much preferred skin on skin with her.

""

Noooo!! What. The. Fuck. !!! Shes dainbrammaged! Hehe.

""

Paul had a raging erection; his cock was the hardest it had been for years. His need to fuck was urgent, but he had no condoms in the house. He believed – correctly – that Christine was probably quite promiscuous, and he wanted to take no chances on contracting AIDS or any kind of STD.

""

Hahaha, lol, you're pretty much already fucked fucked then mate! Her juices have been all in your mouth, in and around your gums and teeth dumbass! Odds are pretty good that you're fucked already!!

Loved it! That was a great story!! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dee-licious

You really rang the bell with this highly erotic story of one of the most unlikely couples in the world- the sexpot youngster and the stallion grandad. No one hurt, a good time had by all, including this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hotsy

a sexy story apart from the repeated use of the word "hotsy".... idk why but that word is a huge, creepy turn off.... i know this story features an older gentleman, but i just imagine that geriatric pervert from Family Guy lisping those syllables around poorly fitted dentures....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
eatong her pussy

He was worried about STD's but if she had one he could get it by eating her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

my paw paw stared fucking me a few yrs ago right after my 19th birthday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love eating Christine.

Thank you very much; that was fantastic . Reminds me somewhat of the first time I was with my great granddaughter.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot incestious story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous