All Comments on 'Eating Hot Cum from Her Pussy'

by kingyendor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing what was obviously a very exciting erotic experience for you and your wife.

But you seriously need an editor's help before you attempt to post again.

Rye

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end.

Spelling requires attention.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
to cockcritic

I know many men do not like cucks and queers but I do wish I could be your slave for one night, to worship you and your cock and ass if you wished. Just be a hole for your pleasure and a place for you to dump your cum for one night. Me the queer you the man. Then perhaps if I did my job well you might not be to critical of cucks and sissies. We just want to please men like you and know our wives have a real mans cock to bring her off as she desreves 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

I once let my wife take a guy from the bar back to our room and when I went up about an hour latter he was gone but her pussy was bright pink and her pussy was creamy. It felt good to fuck her with his cum in her and her telling me all the details!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
That is hot

Loved your story. I love eating a fresh creampie and it's even better if you get to clean them both.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Lick it good

I've eaten my wife's pussy several times when it's been used. She loves to sit on my face telling me she loves me for letting her go to other couples houses and fuck . She'll eat pussy and ride a cock before even thinking about two men.

couplebisatxcouplebisatxalmost 6 years ago
Love this

Wife and I enjoy cream pie on those nights when she's really nasty she grabs my head and holds it tight to her pussy so I can clean her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, I fantasized about eating cum out of my wife's pussy for years and finally got the courage to voice it in midst of our lovemaking. I was shocked how wet she got and went wild on me. She worked me hard until I came then crawled up and watched as I lapped her up until she was clean. Drove her to a frenzy and I've never seen her come so hard. Immediately she slid down and kissed hard, thrusting her tonue in my mouth and tasting both of us together. Its become our favorite sex when we want to get wild.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The story would be more enjoyable if it was better organized. Maybe have an editor on this site help you make the best of your stories.

Hambone371Hambone371over 1 year ago

Just not my cuppa. The third wife part was deeply so.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was so super hot. As a not quite straight woman, this turned me on big time. I would love this. I'd love two or more guys to fuck me then take turns eating the combined cum our of my throbbing wet pussy. I recently dated a man name Jimmy. Tiny cock, great tongue. One day I suddenly wanted him to eat his cum out of me. At first he refused but I'm persuasive. He went down and when he really got into eating it I squirted a humongous amount. Our mixed cum shot out of me fast with no warning and hit him in the back of the throat until he choked on it and got sick, it was the most erotic feeling I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why don't authors use spell and grammar check? Almost unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot...!!...His wife is to die for......!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous