Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel looked up at him, desperate. But she knew in her heart of hearts there wasn't another choice. Even if he changed his mind and decided not to make her do this... he would just do something worse. He would never just leave, and he would never take mercy on her. He would never let her go. Not without making her pay more than it was worth.

"This'll be a good learning experience for you, Lior" he stood back up straight, letting his fingers trail through thick blond strands, "You have so many men after this pretty little mouth... it'd be a shame if you didn't learn how to use it properly".

She flinched at the insinuation, fingers tightening against her thighs.

Daemon let his eyes fall on her naked frame, small and trembling, "I'm waiting. Or did you want the alternative?"

He'd skin them. That's what he said. The threat resonated in her head, the accompanying image playing at the forefront of her mind.

She willed her hands to move, shaking fingers moving upwards to the button of his pants. His erection was already pressing against the material, which only became more and more apparent as she pulled the material down... over his arousal till it lay in a pool on the floor.

Daemon's lips parted, smirk on his lips as he watched eyes take in his cock for the first time. She looked petrified. It was clear to him that she had no idea what to do... and that she was terrified of what failing meant. She was pliable, and desperate to please. And it made him throb in with animalistic lust that made him want to have her. Take her. All of her.

Angel's heart was beating out of her chest. She was going to suffocate because there wasn't enough blood circulating in her body. Slowly though, her body did what her mind couldn't bare to think about... she leaned up, on her knees, and took the tip of him into her mouth.

His hand rested on the top of her head, smirking lips parting as he watched hers do the same, "That's it, whore..."

She just wanted to get it over with. Tears streaked her cheeks as she continued to take more and more of him in, shy and tentative as she felt his gaze on her. She was embarrassed. She felt degraded, and humiliated, and cheap, perched on her knees doing this to someone she hated.

"What a nice warm hole" he pressed, fingers lacing into silvery strands. He pulled sharply, causing her to wince, "Watch the teeth - if I feel them, they're coming out" he warned, just as he started a shallow thrust of his hips. He grunted when her tongue flattened against the underside of his cock, an action that made him smirk a moment later.

It seemed the little 'angel' was eager to have him finish. The color in her cheeks told him everything he needed to know about how unsavory she found this act. But there would be no reprieve. Not from him. "Those lips look good wrapped around my cock, Lior-" his fingers tightened, tugging her hair, causing her to whimper around him as he rocked his hips against her mouth, "-oh, was that too much? Well, you know what they say. Practice. Makes. Perfect." He punctuated each word with a thrust that made her retract in order to stop being choked.

But she kept going.

She was ashamed, repulsed, and she could feel bile building in her throat as she did what she was supposed to do. Eyes were blurred with tears and knees were sore from being pressed into the ground for so long, but it was nothing compared to how humiliated and scared she felt.

Daemon growled lustfully. The warmth of her mouth was incredible. It soaked into him, a molten wet cavern meant only for his pleasure. He looked down at her, watching the progression of her tongue and her lips as they coaxed his erection to an even more painful extent. And when azure eyes looked up at him, glassy and terrified, he stroked her bangs off her forehead.

It was so much better when she could see him... when she could see his body, and every act he committed against hers with it.

Angel grimaced, feeling him swell more and more as she tried to do the best she could of something she had never done before.

All she could think of was not how she might not be good enough, and of her family getting hurt because she couldn't be the whore that this monster wanted. It made her redouble her efforts.

He moaned softly, a throaty sound, and pressed her further down onto his erection just to feel the gag reaction when he went that bit too far - the squeeze of her throat around the tip of his cock that happened without her consent. "Fuck...faster, whore. All the way in..."

She clenched her eyes shut, trying to do what he had asked.

"Open your eyes" he hissed, sharp talon-like claws digging into her scalp which drew a pained whimper that travelled through him pleasantly.

He felt his cock twitch when she looked up at him, those big blue eyes filled with humiliation and resentment, those lips stretched around him, "There we go..." He stood tall, letting her work him, and placed his hand loosely on her head. He let her do the task that burned shame even further into her core.

Angel prayed. It seemed a pointless thing to do, but it was the only thing that was within her power. She just wanted this to end - she wanted him to be finished with her, for him to stop seeking this sick enjoyment that he got from seeing her suffer. With the threat of her family's safety hanging over her head though, she knew it wasn't going to. He would never let her leave...

"Fuck" he hissed, hand clamping down on the back of her head, forcing her movements to become deeper and faster as his pleasure threatened to boil over. He thrust his hips suddenly, violently, which caused the little one to gag and her eyes to water. It didn't deter him any, his thrusting becoming a quick and sharp jolt that offered her no reprieve, "Suck it dry, whore".

With that as her only warning, he erupted into her mouth, forcing her mouth deep onto his base which gave her little option to do anything else but swallow the thick ropes of cum that came.

Angel sputtered, choking, pushing back harshly on his thighs with her hands in an attempt to escape from suffocation. And from disgust. The only freedom she got came when his hand loosened its vice grip, to which she sharply pulled back, coughing, tears streaking her cheeks. She struggled to regain her breath, body wracked with silent sobs as she scooted against the wall, burying her face into her knees.

The silence that hung in the air was only broken up by the choppiness of her breath... by the sound of her heart. A heart that almost stopped when fingers trailed down the exposed side of her abdomen from top to bottom.

"Did I say we were finished, whore?"