All Comments on 'ED'

by RetiredReprobate

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
apollonaapollonaabout 15 years ago
Amazing

This was one of the most origional stories I've read on this site. I had to read it in one sitting. Great fun. thank you author.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 15 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed the ever changing dream and the reveal at the end was predictable but having the final act of malice revealed in the dream was a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I DONT BELIEVE IT

I thought you could not write a better story than your first three,it just goes to show how wrong I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Moronic

Ya lost me with the liquid nitrogen, and I stopped right there. No matter what happened after, this is beyond saving. A real man would have come back with a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

You just keep topping yourself! Hope to see another tale soon!

incubus666incubus666about 15 years ago
WOW

Just fucking WOW.

I normally would not even bother to read a 7 page story. I made an exception and read the 1st page and was hooked.

A great story and wonderfully well written. I love how the author kept giving us little snippets of information that never gave away the plot and then, in the end ,the relation.

Great job RR

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 15 years ago
Very original!

This story was completely unbelievable. It was sheer tongue-in-cheek. It was so far out there, that it makes one scratch one's (head)! And it was entirely WONDERFUL! A joy to read, a humorous little story of lust, foul play and MURDER. Don't we all wish that we could be clever enough to write it!

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
wow

it definitely grabbed me -

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
ED

Nice story of revenge. Good storyline, character development and sex.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I was thinking about this particular story the other day.

This is either the third or fourth time I have read it. Excellent story, none of your routine stuff. A favorite of mine. Thank you, author, for writing it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
I read this nearly every time I come across it, once or twice a year.

Always enjoyable. His wife, her lovers, all got what they deserved. Good story.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 7 years ago
5 stars for originality, and writing

Loved it!

auwingerauwingerabout 4 years ago
Wow!

What a tangled web you wove!! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous