All Comments on 'Ed Doesn't Mind Sharing'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting idea

An idea, the wife sharing cuckold crow complains a lot, but they do not want to step into the publicity. More and more gay people step into the publicity. It was very interesting to know the neighbor, colleague, relative are cucks, hotwives.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Lesson learned...

Lesson learned: his mother deserved all the beating!!! A mother that in the moment that finds out her son liberated her from a abuser husband, that had sent her to Hospital, strokes her child in the head and turns him in a vegetal, deserves all the beating...This is a sad story about people that deserved all to be institutionalized...1*

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Good & then Bad

Hey I rather liked the tempo of the story, always something else to add to the hits, but a really poor ending made me wish I had passed this over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

You could have added 'Gay' in tags and that could have saved us lots of guys from reading this piece of shit.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 8 years ago
Sexy and a little creepy too. :)

This fine little post travelled nicely from erotic spousal sharing evolving then into the resolution of an unsolved mystery with some incestous undertones. Somewhat surprisingly the characters were well developed resulting in a plausible if not fantastic conclusion. This was a fun read. I look forward to exploring your prior posts and those yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
piece of trash

normal fare for loving wives anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Refreshing twist to the LW pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

Good LW story good sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very original, but too twisted and emotionless to be good.

Gave you credit for the originality. Maybe apply that wit and imagination to a more interesting and gripping story? This was just a stupid perverted jamboree. And, lose the big cock = incredible sex cliche'. That's just too predictable to be interesting. I just wish it was true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Post this crap in GAY MALE!

Not really a surprising twist. Maybe a slight twist that both Ed's Mother and his wife were there, but Ed being a murderer wasn't a surprise. But the gay aspect trumps everything and this didn't belong here.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
At a loss . . .

. . . no stars because I have no rational basis for rating this crazy story. I think it took two or three days to finish it because it was so F'd Up. Even really good drugs don't quite go deep enough into the psyche to explain how bizarre this story is. Author managed a way through a universe I am not at all acquainted with.

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
Really twisted

and original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missing

The only thing missing was that Ed's mum should have fucked him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good LW story?

you think this is erotic? I guess it takes all kind to make the world go around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Holy Molee !

I didn't see that coming . Very creative plot . You get 3*s . Wow , I'm just flabbergasted ( I finally get to use that word in a sentence ,lol)!! Thanks Cutter man .

AMerryman

HGriffinHGriffinover 8 years ago
interesting

Loved the Rob and Kim interaction. I personally find male/male sex revolting so that part was very disappointing. But to each their own. I liked the end, Ed should have died. Glad Kim & Rob ended together, nice love story there.

Keep trying, just because everyone doesn't think it is the best story on the site don't give up. I know that bad reviews hurt, I'v had my share, but fuck the bastards, most of them couldn't write a sentence let alone a decent story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Wierd

Unusual, perverse and diverting at the same time. Definitely not a run of the mill LW story. 4* for the effort and let's see if you can follow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Observances

A disgusting account of self love! The author thinks he has a dig bick, lol

One star....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read HEY ANNONY

hope you die a slow death while thinking about your dead ex wife who fucked over 100 men!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not LW

This shot belongs anywhere but.in LW. One of the ten worst ever.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Great way to write a sex story, full of good descriptions and characters, and what a great plot with a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love how small the wife was and her getting broken in by a friend with a huge cock. I can’t help but think if her husband had been able to make her orgasm he could have gotten her pregnant. But he was twisted by his childhood experience so he was doomed to a messed up life. I do like the twists. As the family bull he should have had access to all the women but especially Kim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous