All Comments on 'Educating Alan'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
HA

Short and sweet. We'll, not so sweet. I guess that'll be the last party they attend.

Ha again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Well, not so sweet.

Amateur mistake.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 8 years ago
eh?

So one guy is pissed that another guy grabbed his wife's ass and proceeds to claim the second guys wife is a whore......this is not a story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
A party ever month?

Fuck that. That's too much work and I wouldn't go to most of them. As for the rest, if he's that clueless then let him be. He's too fucking stupid to be allowed to procreate.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE LAST TO KNOW

the 1st to care, buyer beware. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Not really a story, but instead a good joke...

Not really a story, but instead a good joke...3*

stev2244stev2244about 8 years ago
Interesting idea

Is the stuff Mac told him really true or is it just revenge? Can he ask his wife about it without revealing that he touched Angie´s ass? Could he even believe her? Can he ask the other men without revealing he´s totally clueless?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony who reads all of these stories and then votes a 1 to keep he score low. What a fuck old ugly lonely fat fag this man whore is.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
Could have been a nice platform to develope something...

...I regret you have just thrown a few bread crumbs and left it at that. Not really a story...but a nice idea.

judge1179judge1179about 8 years ago
Too Short!!!!!!

I like these short stories, but by the time the author gets to the really interesting part he leaves you hanging.

STOP IT!!!!!

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Complicated Situation

He should try it with her and see if she would be willing to go into the garden. It does sound like he was unconnected.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
"OK, so I lied at the beginning"

Lied ?

No !

Not Britease !

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 8 years ago
What was that

You started down the btb slope. Why not finish it? I mean finish the damn story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Hard to find a good flash story!

By that I mean that if the goal is to be very brief, then story telling tends to take a back seat...or the rumble seat.

Chilley

Richie4110Richie4110almost 8 years ago
Don't Do THAT!

You're too good of a writer/ story teller to waste your effort and reputation on this. When I see your name on a new offering I immediately expect a well written and interesting story. I'm thinking 5 stars at the beginning. This was a disappointment in that it had no story. If this is the beginning of a series or a novella then it should have been mentioned at the beginning. And, it's not to late to develop an story with an ending.

I look forward to your next effort.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Oh, come on Richie

Lighten up a bit.

OK, so this is not Britease's best. But it's good, nonetheless. And well worth reading for a giggle.

And it only took you a few minutes to read it, so you didn't waste much time on something which turned out to be a little less than what you may have been hoping for.

Lue

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the story.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 8 years ago
Norfolk/Suffolk

A fun read about Norfolk folk and no I will not mention the joke about inter breeding in Norfolk, oops!, silly me. Of course originating from Suffolk, now residing in Spain, being referred to as carrot crunchers and tractor boy's I would probably be slower on the uptake than Alan.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 8 years ago
come on brit

That was some JPB bullshit there. You're better than that.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Not Too Surprising

Cute. Even without the title, it is clear about half-way through how it is going to end ... or begin!

EddBoy ... Mac is a common nickname for men whose last name is MacAdam or McDuff ... et cetera. Regardless of his surname, like Timothy or Mohammed or Sergio or Gustaf. (Perhaps not so common in Scotland.)

4*

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry you guys

who hoped it would be a longer story, but it's a matter of having the time, a commodity in short supply since I retired. Not helped by the fact that I pressed the wrong button a few months ago. Still not sure what I did wrong but lost half the stuff on by computer, including my entire file of half finished stories and plots. Got to start from scratch again.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
To the point

Yes, nice and short. Glad to see you writing- a shame about losing the files, I hate when that happens. All my stuff is saved to the cloud nowadays. Hope to see more once you've got things sorted.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 8 years ago
Should've lost this one too

Another unfinished cuck & slut story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
No Score

No score because it's not finished!

Did he drag her ass out of there and stop things?

Did he divorce her cheating ass?

Or worse, did he cuck out?

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
Your right you did lie.

Sorry ???

PymGordon777PymGordon777almost 7 years ago
Not one of my favorite stories, but...

... still an interesting twist.

You could do better, though

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Whats to question?

The End of coarse. Your wife obviously doesn't love or respect you and sluts around behind your back.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not the best

But as Lue says, good for a giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Could Lead

To some veddy interesting conversations or more on the home front very soon. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pointless

A good amusing start but that’s all 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a slut with a clueless cuck

Nothing new, worn out plot line. Wife is a slut and everyone knows but her clueless husband. Of course there are no consequences and the writer makes it seem normal that every wife should be a whore. Wonder if this is just another factor in the fall of the empire.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Nice little vignette, but...

totally predictable. Might it have been better if Mac told Alan that if he wanted a grope that he, Mac, had the wife he was talking about stripped, primed and ready and waiting in the guest bedroom.

"Enjoy yourself, old "pal."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow!

What to believe your own thoughts or what you have heard? And how do you prove it? You confront her and she will deny of course. You ask the other husbands and will they confess? Doubt it. Some how you need to keep an eye on her I guess then drop the bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

As expected of you

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Kind of funny, sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a shit story, & unfinished at that. 1 star; writing wasn't even that great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleasant, witty but rather unsubstantial.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If he has no proof, slug the bastard for talking about your wife that way. If he's not lying, you are free to do with his wife whatever he's done with yours. If she refuses, he has to find a way to make it right with you. He has a big debt to repay.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld10 months ago

If it was my wife or girlfriend it would be the end, very publicly too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous