Educational Challenges 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Like this, my beautiful mistress?" Soong Ghi asked as Michelle knelt and pressed her shoulders to the floor.

"No, no, my little pet, back a little," Ms. Campion said, showing Soong Ghi what she wanted.

"Now, the problem is, I like my pets to have no hair on their pussies and asses, but as you can see, Ms. Perez has been afflicted by an obscene amount of hair," Ms. Campion said.

She crouched down to look Soong Ghi in the face.

"So, Ms. Ghi, you are to lean forward, grab some of that ugly, unsightly hair, and pull it out for your friend," Ms. Campion instructed.

"Pull... With what?" Soong Ghi asked.

"With what, my...?" MS Campion urged.

"I am to pull her hair out with what, my beautiful mistress?" Soong Ghi answered.

"Why, your teeth, of course," MS Campion said.

Michelle whimpered as she felt Soong Ghi's breath on her privates. Then she felt Soong Ghi's wet lips on her anus and tensed up.

"Aiee!" she cried as Soong Ghi gave a savage tug, pulling out several hairs from her anal region.

Soong Ghi looked around for somewhere to deposit the mouth of hair she now had.

"My beautiful mistress, what do I do with the hair?" Soon Ghi asked through clenched teeth as Michelle sobbed.

"Why, swallow it, of course," Ms. Campion replied. "Think I want that nasty hair on my floor? Bad enough a silly little girl peed on it."

Soong Ghi felt like vomiting as she did swallow the hair.

Ms. Campion opened her briefcase, pulled out some papers and sat on the leather couch and graded a recent test while Soong Ghi slowly rid Michelle's crotch of hair.

"And let's see, oh, by the way, Ms. Ghi, you got another fifty three on that last test; I swear, I don't think you're even trying," Ms. Campion said and ran a finger over Michelle's raw anus and pussy.

"I am," Soong Ghi choked out.

"I am...?" MS Campion urged.

"I am, my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi sobbed.

"Okay, now, see, you're missing a lot of these hairs," Ms. Campion complained. "Maybe if you ran your tongue over the area, you could find those few errant hairs. Let's try that."

Despite the pain, Michelle reacted when her friend's thin tongue ran over her anus and pussy lips. Ms. Campion chuckled and dipped a gloved finger into Michelle's wet pussy. Soong Ghi stopped as Ms. Campion began a slow, deliberate fingering of Michelle's pussy.

"Oh, no, my little pet, this pussy has got to be completely hairless," Ms. Campion ordered.

Just as Michelle was about to orgasm from Ms. Campion's fingers, Ms. Campion stopped and jammed a wet finger into Michelle's anus.

Michelle had never had anything inserted into her rectum and bucked at the painful intrusion.

"Now, darling girl, get on your back so your friend can continue to clean you," Ms. Campion soothed when Michelle was no longer in danger of orgasm.

Soong Ghi was thoroughly nauseated, looking at just how much hair her friend still had, but bent to the task.

"Hands on that head, Ms. Perez," Ms. Campion ordered.

She smiled and patted Soong Ghi when the Asian girl was first to respond.

Soong Ghi shuddered, repulsed as she felt Ms. Campion's gloved hands rubbing her rump. She wanted to protest when she felt Ms. Campion's hand rub up and down her still very sore slit.

"Please, my beautiful mistress, please don't," she begged with Ms. Campion's other hand pulled her pussy lips apart.

"Are you a virgin, my little pet?" MS Campion asked.

"No, my beautiful mistress, but..." Soong Ghi whimpered.

"Then shut up and keep plucking your friend's hair, slut," Ms. Campion ordered.

Ms. Campion fingered Soong Ghi's pussy until the girl was whimpering and bucking, close to orgasm.

"Aiee!" Soong Ghi cried out as Ms. Campion suddenly drove two wet fingers into her anus.

"Okay, God, really? That's the best you could do?" Ms. Campion said, looking at the raw, patchy crotch of Michelle. "Ms. Perez, your turn."

Even though Michelle knew her friend did not inflict such pain willingly, Michelle was almost savage in her biting and yanking of hair.

Very good, now, who wants to lick my pussy?" the beautiful blonde asked.

Both girls just looked at her.

"Oh come on!" Ms. Campion laughed. "You two should be fighting each other to the death for this privilege!"

"Please, my beautiful mistress, can I lick your beautiful pussy?" Soong Ghi quickly asked.

"It is a beautiful pussy, isn't it?" Ms. Campion asked, sitting on the couch and spreading her legs wide, exposing her light pink slit.

"Yes, my beautiful mistress, it is very beautiful; can I lick it for you, please?" Michelle joined in.

"But what about my ass hole?" Ms. Campion asked, scooting her buttocks forward.

"Please, my beautiful mistress, please may I lick your wonderful ass hole?" Soong Ghi begged.

"Yes you may, my little pet," Ms. Campion smiled and Soong Ghi dove between the woman's muscular thighs and tongued her sweaty anus. When the teacher had enough of this, she used a gentle hand to urge the Asian girl to lick and suck her fat pussy lips.

My beautiful Mistress, can I suck your beautiful tits?" Michelle asked.

In answer, Ms. Campion removed her half cup bra, letting her heavy breasts bounced free.

Michelle kept her hands on her head as she sucked on one, then the other light pink nipple.

Soong Ghi seethed with rage; Michelle, she was sure, had asked for that favor so she didn't have to be on her knees, servicing Ms. Campion's very hairy pussy.

"Soong Ghi, my dear pet, let's save some for your friend," Ms. Campion ordered, pushing the girl's mouth away from her pussy.

She pulled the girl up and forced Michelle onto the floor between her legs.

Soong Ghi began sucking and nuzzling Ms. Campion's large breasts

"Don't forget my ass hole, my little pet," Ms. Campion ordered and Michelle stifled her shudder and tongued the squishy orifice.

"Well, come on," the woman finally sighed. "Hopefully by Tuesday evening, either one or both of you will have figured out how to give a proper tonguing."

"I'm sorry, my beautiful mistress," Michelle said, rubbing her sore jaw.

"Yes you are," Ms. Campion lightly agreed.

She directed them to follow her. She led them down a hallway, turned to the left and they followed down a second hallway to a door on the left.

Entering the room, they saw a barren room, save for a bucket in the corner.

"If you have to go, now is the time," Ms. Campion said. "Otherwise, it'll be morning before you have the chance again."

Soong Ghi reddened in embarrassment, but she did empty both bladder and bowels in the bucket.

"God, you ate that?" Michelle coughed.

"Shut up; that's them school lunches!" Soong Ghi said.

Michelle grimaced but did likewise. While she did, she watched Ms. Campion make Soong Ghi sit on the floor. Then Ms. Campion placed a bar between Soong Ghi's legs and attached Soong Ghi's ankles to the bar. She then affixed a bar to Soong Ghi's wrists.

Michelle found the bar stretched her legs just to the point of discomfort. She did wonder about the bar that affixed to her wrists, but only for a moment.

"Whoa!" Soong Ghi complained as Ms. Campion affixed a hook to the leg bar, then suddenly hoisted Soong Ghi into the air, upside down.

"Hey, crazy bitch!" Soong Ghi cried as she swung back and forth, upside down. "This has gone on too far!"

"My name is..." Ms. Campion said, ice blue eyes dancing with mirth.

"You're a fucking crazy bitch is what you are!" Soong Ghi complained.

Ms. Campion grabbed the wrist bar and affixed it to a hook in the floor, stopping Soong Ghi's travels.

Michelle lay down on the floor, to make it easier for Ms. Campion.

"Oh, my beautiful little pet; are you learning?" Ms. Campion cooed.

"Yes, my beautiful mistress," Michelle agreed.

"I'm sorry, my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi cried out.

"Oh, I am sure you are," Ms. Campion agreed.

"Now, don't go anywhere," Ms. Campion tittered after affixing Michelle's rests to the floor.

"Yes my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi taunted Michelle.

"Fuck! What you want me to say? Bitch is psycho!" Michelle complained.

Ms. Campion returned a moment later and both Michelle and Soong Ghi sighed as she cleaned their vaginas and anuses with clean washcloths.

And now, for your listening pleasure," Ms. Campion said, slowly inserting a pair of ear buds into Michelle's ears.

Michelle heard Ms. Campion's voice, along with the background noise of a classroom as Ms. Campion lectured on a lesson.

Soong Ghi was soon listening to the same lecture.

Suddenly, both girls screamed as depilatory cream was applied to their raw crotches.

"Good night," the teacher tittered as both girls jerked grunted and groaned against the harsh chemical pain.

The harsh light burned their eyes, even through their eyelids. But soon, their exhaustion overtook them.

Michelle's fitful sleep was interrupted by a deafening 'Clang!' in her years and she jerked awake.

She didn't realize it, but next to her, Soong Ghi had just done the same thing. A loud, harsh 'Clang!' jolted her out of her near sleep.

Periodically, even as Ms. Campion's voice continued to lecture them, they would be lulled into near sleep, then a harsh and loud 'Clang!' would jolt them awake.

Chapter 4

"The rough washcloth made Soong Ghi moan and whimper with pain as her crotch was wiped clean of the harsh chemical hair remover.

"I do love a hairless pussy," Ms. Campion enthused and gave the tight little slit a few licks.

Soon Ms. Campion had coaxed Soong Ghi's thin clitoris out and was sucking it.

Just as Soong Ghi was about to achieve orgasm, Ms. Campion cruelly pinched the sensitive nub, nearly breaking the skin with her fingernails.

Soong Ghi shook and shuddered in the most painful orgasm she'd ever had.

Michelle's mind was a fog; she so desperately craved sleep, but every time she was about to drift off, that horrible noise would shake her to her core. Vaguely, she felt someone wipe her crotch clean. Then she felt someone's hot mouth lick and suck at her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, oh God, oh that's so good," she murmured.

Just as the hot sucking mouth was about to bring her to orgasm, though, Michelle screamed as a searing pain enveloped her mind, radiating from her pussy to her very soul.

Ms. Campion tittered and left the room, both girls twisting in their confines, both girls sobbing piteously.

"Breakfast," Ms. Campion called out after removing their ear buds from their ears.

She lowered them to the floor, then uncuffed them from their wrist bars.

Both girls lay weakly on the floor.

"Come on now, we've so much more to learn today, eat, eat, let's go," the teacher urged.

"Oh, please, my beautiful mistress, please can I sleep?" Michelle begged.

"Sleep? Sleep? When you have a test to take?" Ms. Campion said and lightly rubbed the girl's rump with the tip of a whip. "Oh, my poor little pet, you've done far too much sleeping as it is."

"Now, now, hands on heads," Ms. Campion reminded them as she put two plates of eggs, grits, and bacon in front of them.

"And here's your orange juice," Ms. Campion said, sliding two bowls of the liquid in front of them. "I'm starting to think that you may be suffering from poor nutrition; that could be part of your problem."

Both girls, after a moment's hesitation, simply started eating like animals.

"Well, aren't you two a mess!" Ms. Campion laughed when they finished.

Michelle looked at Soong Ghi and had to agree, the girl's face was coated in scrambled egg, grits and orange juice. She smirked at Soong Ghi's grinned, knowing the Asian girl was grinning at her own appearance.

"Well, we can't have you walking around looking like that," the blonde said as she pulled them to their knees by their hair. "Here, Soong Ghi, you clean Michelle off, then Michelle will clean you, okay?"

After a moment's hesitation, Soong Ghi licked Michelle's face clean. Michelle then did the same for her friend.

While they did so, Ms. Campion unlocked their ankles.

She urged them forward, down the hall, then to the right and back into her living room.

There were two students' desks but centered on each seat was a four inch phallus.

"Sit, oh, don't act shy, you've both seen cocks before; have a seat," the teacher ordered.

Now," she said, taking a seat in front of them. I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Michelle, when I want you to answer, I will say, 'Michelle, what is the approximate weight of a cubic centimeter of gold?' I want you to give me the answer. "Soong Ghi, when the question if for you, I will say, 'Soong Ghi, how many bones does the human hand have expect you to give me the answer. Are we clear?"

"Yes, my beautiful mistress," both girls answered as they attempted to accommodate the mounted phalluses.

"Michelle, are you having a problem?" Ms. Campion asked as the girl squirmed on her seat.

"Yes, my beautiful mistress, this cock is a little big," Michelle admitted.

"Mine is too, my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi admitted.

"Yes, well, that can't be helped," MS Campion shrugged. "It's probably because you fuck little boys with little boy cocks."

She called on Michelle, and smiled happily when Michelle answered correctly.

"Oh, how wonderful!" she said and gave Michelle a soft kiss.

Soong Ghi also received a soft kiss when she answered correctly.

Michelle did wonder briefly what would happen if they got a question wrong.

"Um, Taxidermy?" Michelle wondered. "That's uh, that's uh..."

She shook her head sadly.

"Oh, my beautiful pet; you were doing so well too," Ms. Campion said sadly.

"Aiee!" Michelle screamed out as the dildo in her pussy suddenly sent a jolt of white hot electricity through her.

Soong Ghi missed a question a few moments later and screamed and jerked and writhed as her dildo shocked her.

Then they were led to a sparse shower room, made to shower and brush their teeth. Then, naked, wet, and shivering with cold, they were urged back into their room and again suspended upside down.

"I know your little pussies are so sore," Ms. Campion soothed, "Here, let's see if this will help..."

Soong Ghi felt the woman's hot out suck and lick at her. Again, though, just as her orgasm was about to crest, the woman savagely inched her clitoris Then she inserted a tube into the girl's vagina and the girl felt something warm and slippery inter her vagina.

"Mo, no, my beautiful mistress, please, please don't," Michelle begged.

But Ms. Campion did the same to her. Then the woman inserted a large tube and Michelle felt something warm and slippery enter her quite sore vagina.

Again, the ear buds were inserted and they heard Ms. Campion lecturing them.

They didn't know how long they hung there; sleep was impossible with the sudden, jarring 'Clang!' in their ears.

"No, no, please no don't," Michelle cried out as she again felt a hot mouth sucking her raw pussy.

She shrieked when her orgasm was about to crest and sobbed and whimpered when nothing happened.

Next to her, Soong Ghi had a similar experience and again, the ear buds were removed.

"Please, please my beautiful mistress, please can I, can we sleep?" Michelle mumbled as she lay on the hard concrete floor.

"Lunch time, another test, and then I promise, I will let you have a one hour nap, okay?" Ms. Campion said. "Now, hands on heads."

The warm vegetable soup again dictated that Soong Ghi and Michelle had to lick each other clean.

"The first layer of skin is..." Ms. Campion asked and Michelle burst into wails.

She knew she should know this, it was right there, on the tip of her tongue, but it just wouldn't come.

"The outer most layer of skin is known as..." Ms. Campion urged.

"Epidermis!" Michelle screamed. The epidermis is the outer most layer of skin!"

"Oh, my little pet, yes, my beautiful pet," Ms. Campion praised and kissed the girl happily.

"Thank you, my beautiful mistress," Michelle said.

"Now, Soong Ghi," Ms. Campion said. Please define Taxidermy."

Soong Ghi screamed and shook as the dildo sent a white hot flash of pain through her.

"And, Soong Ghi, where are your forceps located?" Ms. Campion asked when the girl caught her breath.

Michelle cried out the answer for her friend, not wishing to see Soong Ghi receive yet another shock. For that, both girls received the shocks.

They each received two more shocks when they missed answers, then were allowed to use a commode before Ms. Campion again urged them to their cell.

"And, one hour," she said as she put two pillows and two blankets on the floor.

Neither girl noticed how cold and hard the floor was as they lay down

Chapter 5

Michelle swore it had been less than a minute when they were being roused. Sleepily, they staggered down the L Shaped hall again, hands on heads.

"We're going to have another test," Ms. Campion said, guiding them onto their knees. "But for right now, let's simply watched the sunset."

Watching the sunset, Michelle realized, showed that they had indeed been asleep for at least an hour, probably more than an hour.

"I just love a hot, tight ass," Ms. Campion husked as she wormed a gloved finger into each of their rectums.

She finger fucked their asses while they knelt and watched the sunset.

Then she stood and placed the fingers into their mouths.

Michelle wanted to throw up as she realized, she was sucking Ms. Campion's leather covered finger clean of her friend's ass.

Again, the two girls were made to link their arms as they knelt, hands on heads.

"I must say, I really was so terribly disappointed the last time we did this little exercise," MS Campion said as she stood before them, nude except for thigh high leather boots, long blonde hair done in one long thick braid.

"I am sorry, my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi murmured.

"Count them out, Michelle and please remember, if you remove your hands from your head, remember what your friend will receive," Ms. Campion said.

Michelle screamed, gasped, shuddered, begged and gnashed her teeth, but did not remove her hands from her head until the seventh blow. And did so only because she had fainted.

She came to seated in Ms. Campion's lap, Ms. Campion softly kissing her face while Soong Ghi used her mouth to rub ice over Michelle's sore breasts. They were seated on the black leather couch in the small living room.

"Kiss me," Ms. Campion ordered and Michelle did so.

She put as much passion as she could into the kiss, wanting to curry favor with this demented woman. By her reckoning, it was only Saturday; they had three more days of this torture.

"Soong Ghi, your friend's pussy looks like it could use some ice," Ms. Campion suggested.

Soong Ghi bent further down and rubbed Michelle's crotch, soothing the raw skin.

"Please, my beautiful mistress, can I have more ice?" Soong Ghi asked when the last of the ice had melted.

"No, my little pet," Ms. Campion said. "It's time for my pleasure, not yours."

"Oh, my beautiful mistress, can I eat your pussy?" Michelle quickly asked.

"Why, certainly," Ms. Campion said.

Michelle scrambled onto her knees between Ms. Campion leather clad legs and gave the woman's heavy pussy lips an enthusiastic tonguing before delving her tongue in between, searching for Ms. Campion's clitoris.

"Oh, my darling pet, you forgot my ass hole, didn't you?" Ms. Campion tittered and Michelle bit back her groan.

"And you, my your lips are so cold," Ms. Campion said as she kissed Soong Ghi

Michelle passionately licked and sucked at Ms. Campion's sweaty anus and tried to worm her tongue into the tight orifice. Then she again searched for Ms. Campion's clitoris.

"Enough, sweet girl, we must leave some for Soong Ghi," Ms. Campion ordered just when Michelle was sure she was about to bring the woman to orgasm.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers