Educational Challenges 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

Soong Ghi was also made to stop just as she was sure Ms. Campion was about to orgasm. Then the woman brought them into her kitchen/dining room and were allowed to eat at the table with Ms. Campion. They were also allowed to use utensils, use their hands. She made them pray before they ate, and lectured them on what foods they were eating at her table, what nutrients they were ingesting.

"The lamb is a protein, which is so very important," she told them. "The rice, brown rice of course, yes it is a carbohydrate and you hear so much about avoiding carbohydrates which is simply nonsense."

After their meal, they were made to empty their bladders and bowels, then shower.

Naked, cold, and wet, they were herded back to their cell, suspended upside down again, and the ear buds inserted in their ears.

Michelle whimpered as she felt Ms. Campion's mouth on her hairless cleft. Her fear, however, couldn't keep her body from responding and the woman managed to bring Michelle to the brink of orgasm. The whole time, she was listening to Ms. Campion lecturing on the body's circulatory system.

Michelle wailed as the mouth suddenly stopped, sure that pain would soon follow.

Instead, a tube was inserted into her spasming vagina and something warm and slippery was forced into her.

Soong Ghi sighed but relaxed and allowed her body to respond. Just at the precipice of orgasm, she tensed, waiting for the intense pain, but instead felt the tube being inserted into her.

"The normal rhythm, or beats per minute..." the girls heard their teacher's voice.

"Way my heart's beating right now?" Michelle thought as the lecture went on, punctuated by Ms. Campion's hard soled shoes slapping against the tiled floor of the classroom.

Chapter 6

Again, after lunch and a test on the circulatory system, Michelle and Soong Ghi earned a nap. This time, they did notice how hard and cold the floor was.

"Okay, we have two blankets," Michelle said. "Let's put one on the floor and lay on that and share the other one."

"Very good, my pets," Ms. Campion praised.

Soong Ghi and Michelle looked at each other; they'd not realized she'd come into the room.

"I am genuinely pleased, Ms. Perez," Ms. Campion went on. "That showed cognitive reasoning; a skill I had not credited you with."

"Thank you, my beautiful mistress," Michelle said, blushing under the compliment.

"Thank you, my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi taunted as they covered themselves with the blanket.

"Shut up!" Michelle shrilled.

"I'm just teasing," Soong Ghi said and kissed her friend.

Again, they were roused; Soong Ghi was convinced it had been less than a minute, and herded down the L-shaped hallway to the living room to watch the sunset.

Again, Ms. Campion finger fucked their rectums, then forced them to suck her gloved fingers clean.

"Ms. Perez, let us talk," Ms. Campion said, sat in an overstuffed black leather chair and pulled the girl into her lap. "No, no, my pet, hands on head."

"What shall I do, my beautiful mistress?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Sit on this," Ms. Campion ordered, rolling an exercise ball to the girl. "Hands on head."

"Now, Ms. Perez, tell me about your home life, huh?" the teacher asked, and slowly ran her gloved hand over Michelle's breasts while her other hand cupped Michelle's full buttocks.

Michelle told Ms. Campion of her mother, unknown father, two younger sisters and her mother's favorite, Oscar.

"Is that why you're so unruly in your classes?" Ms. Campion asked softly, kissing the girl's tear streaked face.

"I guess so," Michelle sniffled, spreading her legs for Ms. Campion to worm a gloved finger into her pussy.

"Well, my dear little pet," Ms. Campion soothed as her gloved thumb rubbed against Michelle's clitoris and two fingers pumped in and out of Michelle's now slippery pussy. "Instead of trying to get your mother's attention by being bad, by being a failure, why not join forces with her?"

"What do you mean?" Michelle asked, her breathing becoming labored.

"She clearly favors Oscar, to the exclusion of you, and Angela, and Theresa, correct?" Ms. Campion asked, slowing her teasing of Michelle's clitoris.

"Yes ma'am," Michelle agreed, wanting to thrust her hips.

"Then, my dear pet, help your two sisters, be of service to your mother by being their mother figure, instead of a negative example to them," Ms. Campion said and brought Michelle to a shuddering orgasm.

"Your mother is going to favor Oscar, no matter what you do," Ms. Campion advised, kissing Michelle's sweaty face. "Don't fight it. But your two sisters? They need you."

She cupped Michelle's face in her hand and looked at Michelle's brown eyes.

"You know, you could very easily be a real beauty; we'd just need to get those teeth fixed," Ms. Campion said. "My brother is an orthodontist. Would you like that, my pet?"

"We can't afford..." Michelle protested.

"I didn't ask if you could afford it," the woman said, squeezing Michelle's rump.

"Now," she said, giving Michelle's buttock a stinging slap of her gloved hand. "Go sit on the ball while I talk with Soong Ghi, huh?"

"Thank you, my beautiful mistress," Michelle said and kissed the woman on her lips.

Soong Ghi scrambled off the ball and onto Ms. Campion's lap. Michelle sat down and stood up again; the ball was slick, wet from Soong Ghi's crotch.

"Aw, you nasty bitch," Michelle chuckled to herself.

"No, no, my pet, this way," Ms. Campion murmured, switching the girl to face the opposite direction that Michelle had faced.

She cupped Soong Ghi's nonexistent buttocks with her damp gloved hand and toyed with Soong Ghi's small breasts with her left hand.

"I am ambidextrous," she explained as she kissed the girl's cheek. "Which means...?"

"Uh, uh, oh!" Soong Ghi pondered then smiled. "It means you can use either hand!"

"Oh, that is so good, my pet!" Ms. Campion praised and squeezed the girl. "Now, tell me, what is it like for you at your home, my pet."

After Ms. Campion finger fucked Soong Ghi to orgasm, she allowed Michelle to eat her hairy pussy to orgasm, then allowed Soong Ghi the same favor.

"Now, I will go and fix our dinner," she said to the two girls. "Why don't you two lick each other's little bald pussies while I do that?"

"Can we use your couch, my beautiful mistress?" Michelle immediately asked.

"Oh, of course; that's what it's there for," the woman agreed and kissed them on their cheeks.

"You're not really going to..." Soong Ghi hissed when Ms. Campion walked out of the room, five inch leather heels striking the floor hard.

In answer, Michelle kissed her friend.

"Fine," Soong Ghi groused and lay down on the couch, legs spread.

"She said 'lick each other,'" Michelle said as she straddled Soong Ghi's face, then lowered her own face to her friend's pussy.

Michelle determined, since Soong Ghi was listlessly licking at her pussy, she would show Soong Ghi what she wanted.

"Oh!" Soong Ghi grunted as Michelle quite forcefully tongued Soong Ghi's pussy.

"Hey!" Soong Ghi protested as Michelle even licked her sweaty anus for a minute.

"Uh huh," Soong Ghi said and attacked Michelle's pussy with renewed vigor.

"Oh, very good," Ms. Campion praised. "About another twenty minutes. Why don't we see who can make who come first, huh? That person will get a sweet surprise."

Michelle won and Ms. Campion clapped her hands happily.

"And here we go," Ms. Campion said and poured them each a can of beer.

Again, she lectured them on what they were eating, and drinking, and the nutrients they were receiving.

Then, she kissed Michelle.

"Okay, my pet, you can either have the sweet surprise all for yourself. Or, you can share it with your friend," she said.

"Share it," Michelle said without hesitation.

""Oh, I am so happy to hear you say that," Ms. Campion said and fixed three hot fudge sundaes.

"Now, this one is yours," Ms. Campion said to Michelle as she put one glass in front of Soong Ghi. "And Soong Ghi, Michelle has yours in front of her."

"We need to feed each other?" Soong Ghi asked.

"We need to feed each other... What?" Ms. Campion prompted.

"Oh! My beautiful mistress, we need to feed each other?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Very good, and yes my beautiful pet, you need to feed each other," Ms. Campion urged.

"And I really am so very proud of you; you were willing to share," she praised as Michelle scooped up some treat for her friend.

"Yes, thank you," Soong Ghi said.

The girls were made to listen to Ms. Campion's lecture on the respiratory system and the digestive system that night, the constant clang keeping them from falling asleep.

Twice, during the night, Ms. Campion came in, licked and sucked them to near orgasm, then inserted a tube and forced something warm and slippery into them.

Chapter 7

They ate their breakfasts and again licked each other clean, then were herded into the bathroom to shower.

"I know I said you would be here until six this evening," Ms. Campion said as she unlocked the cabinet in the living room.

"But, you've already heard all of the lectures," Ms. Campion said as she handed them their neatly folded clothing and their purses.

Michelle could smell that her clothes had been washed; there was no cooking oil scent wafting up from them. She looked at her clothes then looked at Soong Ghi. Soong Ghi was looking at her for guidance.

"And, I suppose, you two could very easily go to the police; I did, after all, touch you very inappropriately," Ms. Campion went on, pulling a dress over her nude body. "Of course, proving that would be your word against mine, but..."

Michelle slowly dressed and noticed that the button on her blouse that had been hanging was now fixed.

Her tennis shoes were gleaming white again, except for the scuffed rubber toe on the left foot.

Soong Ghi noticed that the small rip in the arm hole of her tee shirt had been repaired. Her jeans' zipper had a light waxy substance and she noticed that it slid up easily.

"...hopefully both your attitudes and your academics will have improved as well and..." Ms. Campion was now rambling as Michelle and Soong Ghi left themselves out of the house.

"What you going to do?" Soon Ghi asked as soon as they reached the street.

"Fuck, battery's dead," Michelle said, checking her cell phone.

"Huh? What you going to do?" Soong Ghi asked again as they started to walk down the street.

"God, sleep!" Michelle said.

"No, I mean, shit, you going call the cops?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Cops?" Michelle asked. "About what?"

"About, I mean, shit! About hat crazy bitch..." Soong Ghi sputtered, pointing to Ms. Campion's house.

"What are you talking about?" Michelle asked, looking into Soong Ghi's eyes. "Nothing happened."

"What?" Soong Ghi screeched.

Inside the house, Marilyn quickly cleaned each room that the two girls had been in, cleaned everything as thoroughly as she could with a non-chlorine bleach.

The last thing she did was make sure that the outside freezer was still working, still had her father's semen and her brother's semen frozen at the proper storage temperature.

Then she sucked the large turkey baster clean of any seminal residue before cleaning it with bleach.

While she calmly waited for the police to get there, she reset the security system to again record in real time then finished grading the students' tests and written assignments.

Outside, Michelle and Soong Ghi had reached Johnson Lane; Michelle would turn left and Soong Ghi would turn right to go to their homes.

"I can't... Really? You just going..." Soong Ghi complained bitterly.

"Blood travels through the body by..." Michelle suddenly asked.

"Arteries, veins and capillaries," Soong Ghi answered.

"The outer most layer of skin is..." Michelle asked.

"The epidermis, but..." Soong Ghi answered.

"Our bodies sweat to..." Michelle asked.

"Regulate our bodies' temperatures but..." Soong Ghi answered.

"That's why I'm not going to the cops," Michelle answered. And turned to the left.

The following day, the girls answered cheerily when called on and Ms. Campion smiled and nodded in approval.

A few months afterward, Ms. Campion and Coach Brighton greeted the class together. Coach Brighton would not admit it, but he was quite impressed that the normally ill-behaved brats quickly took their seats and quieted down for attendance.

"Gentlemen, you will be following Coach Brighton to room one fourteen. Women, you will be staying in here," Ms. Campion called out. "We will be discussing our reproductive organs. For whatever reason, the state of Louisiana doesn't seem to think that you can handle learning about this together."

"So let's go," Coach Brighton ordered and twenty of the students dutifully got to their feet and shuffled out of the classroom.

"Don't worry," Ms. Campion said as the door closed behind the last boy. "Afterward, you can go over what they learned and teach them the right thing."

She smiled an almost warm smile as the girls tittered.

Then, in her usual manner, she marched back and forth, talking about the vagina, the penis, sperm production.

In her seat, Michelle fidgeted with the new braces Michael Campion had put on her teeth. They hurt terribly, but Ms. Campion had kissed her and promised her it would be so well worth it. Besides that, Dr. Campion, Ms. Campion's brother was so cute.

Michelle gasped when Ms. Campion launched into the symptoms of early pregnancy. She had been experiencing all of the symptoms; menstrual cycle was late, her breasts were sore, she was nauseated, particularly in the morning.

Michelle turned and looked at Soong Ghi, who had a pasty complexion, almond eyes wide.

Ms. Campion fixed both girls with her cold blue eyes and smiled.

****

The beginning of the school year of 2015, Angela Perez and her best friend, Angela Mouton was being unruly in Ms. Campion's class. Yes, the Latin girl and her red headed friend had heard the whispered rumors about Ms. Campion but no one believed it anymore. No one even remembered this Juan Perez, who Ms. Campion had supposedly castrated.

Plus that, Angela's big sister, Michelle, was living with Ms. Campion's brother, and had even given birth to his daughter, Michelle Marilyn Campion. And Michelle's best friend, Soong Ghi, who Angela Mouton called 'Slant Eyes' was living with Ms. Campion's widowed father and had given birth to the sixty year old man's daughter.

So, in Angela's eyes, that made her and Ms. Campion almost family.

"Ms. Perez, Ms. Mouton, you will be here at three thirty this afternoon," Ms. Campion snapped, fixing both eighteen year old girls with her ice cold blue eyes. "Do I make myself clear?"

THE END

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. A sincere thank you for reading my stories.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an Editor. Yes it's too long, it jumps around too much, there's too many people to keep track of, it's in the wrong category, it's stupid shit and I suck.

Feel better?

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers