All Comments on 'Edward's Fantasy'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ditto the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How very rude

I think that having read some of the reviews from anon the author has every right to preface with the comment he did. As for the row previous comments to this look at the title of this comment it is for you not the story.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
Nothing wrong with the intro

I don't know why people (mostly anonymous) think its okay to trash an author because he doesn't write consequences stories, yet want to call HIM an asshole because he says something about it. His comment was right on. He addressed the .most common complaints that he sees with stories of his kind. He wasn't nearly as rude as others will be to him. His story belongs here, just as consequence stories do.

Live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

Wonderful hot story,Thanks for writing with so many here that love to hate all writers.

Just wish more would encourage writers instead of the hate so more would write.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How not to write a stroke story

If you're going to write a story that's intended to be hot, the sex needs to be titillating. This was a sex story written by adolescents about adolescent people. Ridiculous dialog, boring sex and mindless people. The writer has already started to delete critical comments, obviously, since none of the comments make any sense. Sounds like someone disliked the introduction. It was in poor taste. Just whining, as the replies to the missing comment are, about the big meanies who don't like your particular kink. Grow up and write a story about adults..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The sex was ok but her reactions were not

What if Edward didn't want her to have an affair after this? Would she do it knowing that it would lead to their divorce?

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Touche'

For a cuckold story, (even though I don't care much for the insinuations) it was a well written story. You could stop it here and now, leaving enough hints as to what would be happening in the future. Or... you could write a second chapter detailing the destruction of a good marriage because of the monster that was unleashed.. LOL. (the wife's demon. not just the size thing). So good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What's a "genuine reader" ?

Oh, you mean guys like Lex 1 the defender of the cuckies in loving wives? If you have to write a warning on a story, you already expect negative comments. Look author, why did you post in loving wives, if the story fit other categories. From the "tags" incest probably was a better fit. Let me guess though. It's because you anticipate a trashing and get off on it. Is that close to the truth?

Didn't read this, since you warned us trolls so eloquently to stay away. Since we're not "genuine" readers I took your warning seriously. Hope you do well with this tale, I genuinely mean it. A "fake anon" reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, thank you.

Advice to the complainers - just enjoy, don't overanalyse. And for those who don't like this type of story, don't read them.

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedalmost 8 years ago
Wives who live outside the box

...and adore their husbands. Great stand alone, and/or maybe for those in the erotically wicked lifestyle w/o being ~in~ a boxed lifestyle next store could be him fulfilling on of her "dark fantasies ". Relationships last when we define ourselves and communicate with our mates, and they, with an experience sometimes or push, climb out of the socially defined box and run free with in their own accepted defined lifestyle. Loving wives and loving husbands are those who can accomplish this.

(Let the blasting begin)

Actually read story because of "For the pedant trolls out there who try to destroy the motivation of those of us who actually try to write stuff, just get a life! If you feel this story is in the wrong category – live with it. I reckon I could have put it into three categories. If the story includes something that you don't like, just stop reading it. You haven't had to pay to read it, so walk away." Gave you 5stars because you described perfectly friends life experiences. Keep writing!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Agree with Lex 1

5 stars for both the foreword and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Time

You should arrange to watch next time he is town or with any other man.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Edward's Fantasy

I like the story. I've tried for years to get my wife to fulfill my fantasy of her fucking another guy, but she still refuses. I know that she fantasizes of sex with other guys. Over the years while having sex she has confessed (in her fantasy) to having sex with a celebrity (Asian guy) which made her really hot just talking about it. Now, years later I am impotent (prostate cancer) and unable to satisfy her. I have suggested that she find a young man to meet her sexual needs, but she still refuses.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Erotic 5* sex story.

This is one of the best 'cuck' stories I've ever read and I should know because I've read a lot of them. Stories like this definitely belong in the 'LW' category.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
He insisted, and insisted, and...

He insisted, and insisted, and then he decided to trick her in doing it...In the end both liked it, but all comments seem to forget that he plotted with the male escort to trick her in doing it...The questions are: 1st - If he hadn't tricked her would she fuck another man ever? 2nd - what will be the aftermath after she had a few lovers? Will she still respect her husband? And so on...This was too simplistic...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"I know it's crazy but I want to be cuckolded."

Well, even a mentally ill person can speak the truth sometimes. Hope his wife wises up before she completely humiliates herself for this selfish pervert. She deserves a real man for a husband, and so does the cuckboy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like.

Fantasy of husband can build and go far within a relationship. Couples may discuss in some depth. Wife may turn the husband down but the seed of thought is planted. She may never disclose. Her thoughts move from one part of her body to another. Many a wife fulfill her husband's dream and never discuss with or let any one know.. Been there done that. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hard just reading

I want this to happen to me. My wife is not a model she is over weight with big tits. I love her and love watching her cum. I know there is someone out there that would love to please her. I just want to watch or hear about it. This story was great one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Shared Signe

I thought you didn't care for "forewords". On another story you advised the author not to use one. Can you spell "hypocrite" or does it depend on type of story you read?

No comment on story, watching wives fuck others isn't erotic in my world. Now the little dick ones are foaming at the mouth waiting for their wives to fuck a stud. I think I can understand that, after all if you can't satisfy the little lady somebody has to do the job for you. Only makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
As a wife, I love you Edward for sharing me

Glad you fantasy came true Edward, now let's move to the black cock and then multiple cocks. You're a great husband. Xoxoxoxo. Annette

49greg49gregalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it.

First time I've been on your site & will look at it again.

Don't think I'll ever write anything,...don't need the criticism.

It's a great thing to satisfy & watch a wife be satisfied,

beyond what she thought she could.

To you others....don't like it, move on.

Do your own. Or, keep your opinions to your self.

Ever look at "naked wives" ?

Not stories, but some great, some good & some "not so much".

Still gotta give those girls (& their husbands) credit for "exposing" them.

Not criticism.....

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

There's no such thing as bad boobs.😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He “Turned Her”!

This hubby audaciously took a faithful wife and “turned her” into a big cock, and soon to be, BBC whore. I love these stories where a pure woman becomes bad. This story was exceptionally well written, the story line was tight, the emotions were congruent and the outcome was very erotic.

During years of fantasy play with my wife, she had massive orgasms pretending I was her lover. However, she did not want to actually live out the fantasy. Finally, I consciously began to have “performance issues” in bed and purposely left her feeling excited but unsatisfied. After several months, she was quite sexually frustrated and ready to be “turned” into a hot wife.

Without her knowledge, I set her up to be seduced by a business contact of mine. She did not know him and he has never seen her again. They spent most of one weekend fucking and talking about her sexual frustration. She was not convinced that she wanted to really go into the hot wife lifestyle. However, my friend had planted the seeds of doubt in her mind and she was mulling it over.

At first, she considered that weekend to be a “one off”; is how she explained it to me. However, after another couple more months of my faking premature ejaculations and impotency, she told me she was going to take a lover or lovers.

Well that was about five years ago and she had slept with over a dozen men. I love kissing her after she has sucked off other men and I love eating cream-pies. But, most of all, I love performing “reclamation sex” with her; now that my sexual abilities have miraculously returned.

You have set this story up to perfection. So, please write some sequels!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Prof reading has to be done.

Edward was Neil and Neil was Edward. other than that a good Make me Hard read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spend more time proofreading and editing for both content and presentation....

.....I can't find much to say, except this is yet another repeat of a very, very frequently told cuckold fantasy story.

I guess if I were to critique it, your scenario and dialogue were unnatural and clearly stated your agenda.

Not to my liking, as much for its lack of any uniqueness as any other element.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Annette Bishop

I really feel sorry for your husband. This husband wouldn't even make a good pussy.

pielover2016pielover2016almost 8 years ago
Loved It!

Part 2! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a man

Any guy that would do that is not a man but then being born with a 4 inch even cock niegher am I. So I guess it just makes sense i wish i was him and that was my wife. I'd be so happy and so would she :) great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story! I'm hoping there will be a part II and I hope it doesn't veer off into some interracial ownership thing with a humiliated husband not participating. Concenual extramarital sex can be exciting. Hopefully Edward discovers the joy of enjoying a freshly made cream pie soon.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Amazing work!

Please tell us more about Ethan!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get A Woman's Point Of View!

Why is it most writers can't put into words what women would actually say in a given circumstance. You have them go from a conservative fun loving wife to instantly being a nympho cockqueen with a mouth on them that would make a streetwalker blush! Plus they have become a bitch with no feelings for their husbands. In other words you have taken a nice woman and turned her into a bitch all by having her fucked by a large cock! I don't think that would happen in real life. I think you should talk to some women and get their imput into just how they would react and what they would say...but that is just my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please author a sequel

Loved this story. Super, super hot. Reminds me of setting up my first wife on a few occasions. Please continue the adventure. At least one more Ed & Sonia sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epic stupidity

His wife goes from zero to slut in less than three seconds?? Even for a fictional story, that was ludicrous. And why would she let her husband expose her to any number of diseases just to fulfill some sick, stupid fantasy he's harboring? Laughably bad.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
negative comments isn't constructive criticism

I realize this type of story isn't everyone's cup of tea but it was an interesting and well written story with only a few disruptive grammatical errors. To those giving negative comments...If you can write a better story do so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lousy story

With unlikable characters doing some really unbelievable things while risking their health and marriage. The standard questions apply. What happens when she finds a bigger dick that she can't do without and realizes her husband will NEVER be able to satisfy her again in the future? Marriage over. What happens if she gets pregnant? Marriage over. What happens if she finds her "soul mate"? Marriage over. So what this story says is that they're willing to risk their marriage for some sexual fantasies that don't last an hour? Why did they get married? A couple of commentators complained about negative comments. Why? Can nobody have a different opinion than yours? Does everyone have to like the story? I don't think so. The author put this in the wrong category and he knew it. He came here to bait the trolls. Welcome to the swamp. Poorly written story, even for fiction, about stupid people, doing dumb things.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Comments

Just reading the comments from people defending this story, including everyone's favorite whore, tell me not to read it. I'll take their word.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pimp

Pimp husband makes wife a whore to satisfy his cuck fantasies. This author really thought this was erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Move on

Having written stories like this and received the same type of comments I can only say - if you don’t like this type of story, DON’T READ THEM! It’s a fantasy. If it’s not your fantasy, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Those who get annoyed with the behavior of the characters in a story are paying the author a huge compliment. You see, the point of writing fiction is not that the characters are "right" or "wrong." It's that they are believable. So if you have got emotionally involved in the story to the extent of criticizing the characters' behavior, then the author has worked their magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

superb story

Leroi123Leroi12327 days ago

Very well-written and so erotic! The characterization of the wife and her dialogue, in particular, particularly convincing, good. I really like her description to her husband of cuckolding him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...