Edward's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned and blushed. "I nearly didn't include it but I felt a bit adventurous. You get me doing naughty things. If my husband knew, he'd ...... " Her words petered out.

"What would he do or say, Sonia?" Neil asked.

By now, the wine was loosening things. "Actually, if I'm honest, he'd be quite excited, Neil." Sonia admitted, feeling a buzz as she did.

"Really! Is he one of those guys who enjoys his wife being on display?" said Neil.

Sonia replied "It's more than that, he'd like me to do things with other men. Gosh, I can't believe I've shared that with you. But it's true. It's his fantasy. Of course, I've never done anything like that."

"Don't worry, it's safe with me. There are men like that. It's not unusual. They find the idea very stimulating and exciting. So, really, you've never been tempted to do anything like that?" he dared to ask her.

"No - err, not yet." she replied and Neil pounced on her choice of words.

"Not yet? So you will one day?"

Sonia paused, then uttered "Ed wants me to do it. He doesn't know but part of me wants to do it too but I've never tried to set it up. I never felt I'd found a guy I could do things like that with but maybe that could change." Her words stopped and she stared at Neil, realising what she had divulged to her new friend.

He broke the silence with a thought provoking notion. "I guess it'd be easy if it were like your photos. You know, if anyone asked, it was Susan who did it."

Sonia's jaw dropped as she analysed his words. She held back from asking him if she had understood him correctly. Instead, she said "I've done a full set of my pictures for you to keep. Of course, if anyone asks, I'm Susan."

"Oh wow! That's amazing. Thank you, that is so kind. Now remember, I'm going in a couple of days. I doubt I'll be back this way. All your secrets are safe with me." Neil told her.

"And Susan's secrets? I don't know what they are yet." Sonia challenged Neil.

"Well, I'm guessing that what you and I need is a secret each, something to make us feel equally safe so maybe tomorrow, I'll meet you here for supper again and I'll tell you Susan's secret and maybe you get to make a secret of your own. Think about what you want to have as your secret."

Susan, bit her lip and nodded slowly.

The two of them had supper and talked about various things, including Sonia's erotic photos. She hinted that there were some others, maybe even more graphic than the batch Neil had been given.

Neil went after supper. Before he left, Sonia pressed an envelope into his hand. She said "Another photo of 'Susan'. Don't look at it till you get to your hotel. Maybe you'll like what you see." In fact, the photo was of Sonia, naked on her bed. Everything was fully on show.

Sonia phoned Edward and found words to say that she and Neil had enjoyed a pleasant supper. She added "You know, if I ever were to give you your fantasy, I'd choose a guy like him. I feel like I can trust him. And we seem to have a common bond in his sister who looks just like me. It makes me feel a certain closeness to him – purely in a brotherly-sisterly way, of course. " She didn't tell Edward that her panties were drenched with her arousal. Edward felt a blush of embarrassment from his duplicity, but an erection beginning to stiffen.

Choosing his words carefully so as not to spook Sonia, he said "You know that if you do ever give me that fantasy, it'll be a milestone not a millstone. We would both get so much from it. We can be sure of that." Sonia went to bed after the phone call. Her fingers touched her hot moist pussy and she masturbated for the first time in years. She realised that she was imagining Neil between her legs.

Neil phoned Edward once he got in from Sonia's. "Still feeling okay with this?" he asked.

"I think I'm more excited than I expected to be. It sounds like Sonia is going to go for it." Edward replied.

Neil then said "My reading of it is that she will do. I've woven quite a complicated web which she is stuck in and now the spider is ready to make his move. So you're definitely sure you want this?"

"Oh, I'm sure. I'm finding it arousing and with an exhilarating type of humiliation." Edward replied.

"Okay, my friend, I'll do the deed for you, starting now. Hey, Sonia gave me a photo of her naked!" said Neil.

Edward gasped.

Neil continued "She is pretty. Lovely body. Great tits!" then he paused.

"Go on!" Edward urged. "Tell me more!" The words from Neil were getting him stiff again.

"Well, I see that she has a very cute little cunt. I can't wait to slide my huge cock into her tight little fuck hole. Imagine that, her taking the biggest cock she's ever had – and writhing in pleasure on it, crying out in her excitement. Enjoying cuckolding her loving husband. Enjoying a new cock."

"Go on!" Edward urged again.

"Oh, I'll go on alright. I'll show her what a real fucking feels like. My cock will be going deeper than she's ever known." Neil goaded.

"Yeah, I know!" Edward gasped, his face scarlet with embarrassment and humiliation. His cock straining with a hugely powerful erection.

"And to finish, I'll fill her lovely little cunt with my jizz. I'll ask her 'Can your husband match that?' and she'll gasp out 'No, he could never match you.'. I'll wipe my cock on her face and tits so that whenever you kiss her or suck her tits or go down on her pussy, you'll remember that I've been there with my big spurting professional cock!" said Neil, almost with cruelty.

"I know I can't do what you can!" Edward blurted. The conversation paused as Neil offered an unspoken chance for Edward to halt the plan. Edward didn't even consider stopping it. He was finding new sensations from his humiliation, very exciting sensations. He was panting too, so great was the effect.

Edward later sent Neil a text saying 'You just proved why I want and need this. Do it tomorrow. Fuck my wife!"

Next morning, Sonia spent some time choosing an alluring outfit. She went to the shops and spent a lot of money on a very seductive set of lingerie. The bra left her nipples exposed and the panties were crotchless. Trying the bra on, Sonia admitted to the assistant that it was a special occasion. In the afternoon, she went to the salon that she uses regularly to get her pubes totally removed. She selected the top of the range process which left her totally hair-free down there from her navel to beyond her ass hole. The assistant tried to pry when Sonia asked for special attention to her pussy lips. Sonia gave an enigmatic reply of "I'm trying something new."

Neil arrived at the pre-arranged time. Sonia looked stunning. Her appearance caused Neil to gasp. Her dress was sexy, her perfume was alluring, her face looked delightful and her expression was clearly excited. 'Fucking women for a living is not bad work!' he thought.

They drank some wine to help them relax. Sonia broke the slightly awkward silence. "So, we needed to sort some secrets out, one each. You have one to tell me, I need to create one – with you, I guess. Which do we start with?"

Neil asserted himself, keen to be in control. "Maybe we start by talking about that photo. It was amazing. Why did you give it to me?"

Sonia blushed then said "Well, I thought you'd like another picture of 'Sue'. I know that it's risqué, especially for her brother, but – well – I sense you'd enjoy a picture like that – err – of her.You are very relaxed about her nakedness."

"Thank you." said Neil, "and it's very perceptive of you but, yes, I do like pictures like that of Sue. We were very close, very close indeed."

"Tell me how close, Neil." Sonia asked, moving reassuringly towards him so that they were in each others space.

"Well, Sonia, first I need to ask you your view on the closeness of a brother and sister. Do you have a strong moral view on such things?" he asked.

"To be absolutely truthful, I don't have a strong view, I have a very open mind. I think that in this age, family closeness is fine. I sensed from you having a topless picture of your sister that you two have been close and I don't condemn such things. To each, their own, I say. So I gave you my picture for you to think of as Sue. So, how close were you?" Sonia asked, hoping to prove her theory and unveil that secret.

"For a time we were very close, Sonia, very close indeed!" he said softly.

Sonia moved closer and put her arms around his neck. "You made love with her, didn't you?" Sonia whispered. Neil could see her nipples pushing the fabric of her dress out into a cute sexy bump.

"Yes – we made love. I had sex with my sister, very loving sex!" Neil 'confessed'.

Sonia, excited by extracting the admission, kissed Neil fully on the mouth. It developed into a long sensual kiss as Sonia took in that she had got his secret so now she could safely create a secret for Neil to hold about her. Their kiss broke apart and Neil kissed down Sonia's neck as she held him to her.

"Will you tell me about it - please!" Sonia asked.

"We'd always been close. I used to sneak peaks of her and she caught me so she just began showing herself to me. One day she walked in on me as I was masturbating. Instead of leaving me or shouting at me, she sat on the bed, moved my hand off me and she masturbated me. She kissed me as she did it. I came very quickly – and it was the strongest climax I'd had until then."

Neil's hand slid down her back and rested on her ass cheek, squeezing it gently. His other hand

rested just under her breast as he continued the story. "After that, Susan masturbated me a few times and she even sucked me. I was enthralled with it – so was she – but she had got engaged to her boyfriend, Ian. I never liked him, he didn't like me. He could see Susan and I were close, he could only guess how close. By now, Susan was letting me fondle her breasts as she gave me hand jobs. Then Susan told me that her and Ian were moving away. I was bereft but she persuaded me it was for the best. Two days before they left, Susan came into my room. She got me hard with her hand and mouth and just as I was expecting a full blow job, she pulled her skirt up to show me her freshly shaved pussy. With no words, she slid her pussy over my hard cock and we had full sex, wonderful, passionate full sex. I came in her, I came in my sister."

Neil now moved his hand onto Sonia's breast and caressed it. Sonia sighed and was soon panting through her nose.

"On her last night, I went to her room. I stripped naked. She pulled the bedclothes back. She was naked too. I got onto the bed and Susan guided my face to her pussy. It was my first time doing that. Susan climaxed. She whispered that she had shaved it for me. Then I moved up on top of her and I entered her. Somehow I lasted a long time. She told me that I'm big – bigger than Ian. She came a few times and then I did – in her again. We snuggled together, kissing and talking until she got me hard and I took her again. I took a long time. She came a lot and then it was my turn – and that was my last time with her – our last time. So, Sonia, what do you think of me now."

Sonia looked into his eyes. "Oh Neil! It was lovely, it was loving. It wasn't wrong. You cared for each other. So you crossed a boundary. So what!"

As she shared her thoughts with Neil, his hand was drawing her dress hem up to her waist, exposing her ass cheeks. He slid his hand inside her panties, caressing her cheeks and sliding down the crack to just reach her pussy lips. He realised that Sonia moved her feet slightly apart to give him better access.

"I've never seen her since, or even spoken to her. I missed her badly for a long time. When I saw you, my heart leapt. Oh Sonia, be Susan for me tonight, be my Susan – please." he pleaded.

"Oh yes Neil, I will. I'll be Susan for you." she gasped, sensuously.

Sonia unfastened her dress and let it fall from her. Neil feasted his eyes on her sexy body, the revealing bra with her erect nipples peeping out, her matching panties which left her sweet pussy lips on display. Sonia led Neil to the bedroom. She got onto her marital bed.

"Isn't this your bed with your husband?" Neil asked.

"Yes, and I think we should be lovers here too. He wants this as much as I do. You must take me in his bed." Sonia told him. Neil smiled inside at the way Sonia was now so ready to add to Edward's humiliation. He began to undress and, blocking Sonia's view, he placed a small device onto the top edge of the dresser – facing the bed.

"Oh my life! What an enormous penis, Neil. No wonder Susan wanted you!" gasped Sonia as Neil revealed himself to her. "Wow! For years I've wondered what a big cock would feel like. You are so much bigger than Edward, Neil, much thicker and longer."

He joined her on the bed and they kissed some more. As they did, Neil whispered erotically into her ear. "Be a slut, be a whore. Susan said hot dirty things to me – and she squealed when she got close and came."

As if to start responding to his request, Sonia took hold of his erection and said "Oh Neil, you are going to fuck me – fuck me with your huge cock, aren't you!"

"I am, but first I'm going to eat your pussy. I love to taste wonderful pussy juices." He moved down the bed, pushed Sonia's legs further apart and, using the hole in her crotchless panties he began to tongue her wet sex hole and lick her clitoris. Sonia moaned in pleasure and tugged on her exposed nipples.

"Oh you animal! That feels so good. That's it! Yes! Eat me. Taste my wet fuck hole." Sonia cried out.

Neil relished the cunnilingus, inserted two fingers into Sonia's pussy and thumbed her clit. It quickly drove Sonia delirious and into her orgasm. He lifted his face from her and roughly pulled her panties off her, exposing her smooth pussy.

"Mmmm, nice looking cunt, hungry for some fucking!" he whispered to lead her on.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Fuck me, Neil. I need you. I need your huge cock! Put it in my cunt! Fill me with hard cock!" she begged.

Neil spread the pre-come over all of his cock head and began to slide it into Sonia.

She gasped "Oh fuck! You're so big. I can feel you stretching me. I don't feel Ed's cock like that ever really. He's like a boy compared to you, Neil. You have a real man's cock!"

As Neil gave Sonia his full length, he whispered "Tell me how big I am."

"Fuck Neil, you're huge. You're cock is huge. Now I know what it's like to be properly fucked with a man's cock. Give it all to me. Stretch my cunt!"

Neil settled into a very professional fuck, plying Sonia with very long cock strokes whilst whispering erotic words into her ear. She called out "Yes! Yes!" several times. Neil reached behind her and unfastened her bra. When Sonia climaxed again, he pulled her bra off her as she lay panting.

"Beautiful tits, babe!" Neil told her and she caressed herself with pride. He began to fuck her again and she soon had another orgasm.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe how you make me come so quickly. I'm really turned on by you and your huge cock. You make my cunt feel amazing." Sonia enthused.

Neil took her hands and held them up by the headboard as he chewed on her tits and drove his cock into her, deep and hard. The treatment soon delivered Sonia another orgasm, after which Neil put her on her hands and knees to take her from behind. Sonia yelped as his full length penetration went deeper still. "Oh my life, Neil you're in me so deep now. Edward could never get that far into me. He's much too small. I love your big long cock!"

"Keep taking it! It's our only chance." Neil reminded her.

"But I'll need you again, I know it! Ed won't be enough for me now. I'll need your cock again!" she begged.

"You know I'm moving on. It won't be possible." he told her, still fucking her.

"Then I'll have to find another big guy. Ed will just have to accept it. I'm going to want some big cock again in the future! Maybe even a big black cock!" Sonia announced.

"Let's concentrate on tonight, sweet pussy." Neil soothed as he took hold of her swinging tits and kneaded them. His skills soon delivered Sonia's next climax. He laid her down for a brief rest, curling up next to her to talk.

"So you're going to tell your husband about tonight?" Neil asked.

"Yes. I decided that I will. It's his fantasy – one I've always resisted. I'm going to tell him in great detail and he'll get to know that I'll need a big cock from time to time – one that's bigger than his." said Sonia.

"Wow! Maybe tell him gently. He'll be humiliated, you know, another guy's fucked his wife." Neil offered.

"But that's the thing, he wants the humiliation – weird though that is. I've done a huge thing for his fantasy. I got naked with a practical stranger, I opened my legs, my pussy, for a guy I hardly know to fuck me – all because he wants to feel humiliated. Well, I did it and I find out that I like big cock. He's unleashed that demon in me and he'll have to contend with it. He's going to get more humiliation – because I'm going to get more big cock!"

Neil moved over her and wiped his cock on her tits and then on her face. Then, Sonia went to the bathroom but she didn't wash Neil's 'marking' off her body. She liked the idea of it.

Neil took the chance to phone Edward. In a rushed call he said "I've done what you wanted. I fucked your loving wife. She's hot. She loves big cock. She says she'll want some more big cock." Edward reddened with the embarrassment, but stiffened too. Neil added "Oh, and a little bonus for you – it's all on video for you." Edward gasped – and his erection pulsed!

Sonia peeped back into the bedroom. "I've just realised that I need to phone Ed. We speak every night. I won't be long." She disappeared, leaving Neil alone.

In the lounge she called Edward's phone. "Hey, darling, you okay. I have good news for you. When you get home tomorrow I'm going to tell you all the details of how I've just given you your fantasy."

"You've fucked him!" Edward exclaimed, even though he was already aware of the fact.

"Yes, we fucked – we still are, he's still here." she admitted.

"And – how was it?"

"I have to admit, Ed, it's amazing. It's been incredible sex. His dick is so big. He's much bigger than you. And I loved taking a bigger cock." Sonia divulged to her excited husband.

"Did you come?" he asked.

"Yes, a few times and really hard too. Much harder than with you, but I guess that'll be the novelty."

"Did he come?" Edward asked, keen to know details.

"Not yet, but he is bareback. I'm going to let him come in me. I'm doing your fantasy in full. In fact, I can't wait to feel his spurts. I bet they're powerful. I hope I'm coming when he comes." Sonia ended the call, anxious to get back to Neil's cock.

"Is he okay about us?" Neil asked.

"He didn't really say but he was wanting the gory details so I think it's doing it for him." she replied.

"Guys are complicated where sex is concerned. The strangest things can get a guy excited. Still, you said it was his idea. And I'm off on my way tomorrow."

Holding out his hand to Sonia, Neil drew her back into his arms. "I want to feel you come in me!" Sonia told him.

"Soon!" said Neil. "I want to look after you a bit more first. Remember, I'm fantasising that you're Susan."

Taking hold of his impressive cock, Sonia asked "What was it like to fuck your sister? It must have been very horny."

"Oh it was! Much moreso than I can describe." said Neil choosing his words carefully. He mounted Sonia and slid into her again, hearing her sigh of satisfaction.

"Oooh, that feels so good!" she purred. Neil began a very intense fuck, one of his specials where he parks his mind elsewhere so that his climax is held off. Sonia came several times, almost with no gap between. Then Neil brought himself back on-line and allowed a climax to build.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sonia screamed as powerful spurts of jizz arrived deep in her cunt. She loved the feeling and told Neil as much.