Edward's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair slept for a short while then but Neil woke with a well-trained erection which he put to use. He pushed Sonia onto her side and spooned her, penetrating her sopping wet and sticky pussy. With little ceremony this time, he didn't hold off, just fucking Sonia until he climaxed again. She sighed, happy that her new lover was taking his pleasure using her body. Happy too, that he had ejaculated in her again.

Early next morning, Neil had a slightly wicked surprise for Sonia. He put her on her front and propped her on her knees. Fingering her pussy for lubrication, he then inserted his finger into her ass hole. Sonia gasped. "Oh Neil, what are you doing?" she pleaded.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Susan." he acted to put pressure on Sonia.

"But I've never done that, Neil." she whined.

"I won't try to kid you, it'll hurt at first, but you'll cope with it." he told her.

He stretched her hole with one finger, then two, as she moaned but went along with it. Next he lubricated his cock in her pussy and pressed his cock head to her ass hole. As it began to stretch open, Sonia squealed into the pillow. She found it painful but she persisted. So did Neil. Her ass hole managed to take his cock head and he paused, getting a buzz from Sonia's squealing. He pressed into her and slowly gave her a few inches of his cock, not the full length and he began to slowly fuck Sonia's ass. Her pain eased and she began to get used to it, even beginning to enjoy it. Neil was careful but he did use her for his own pleasures again. Before long, his cock swelled and spurted, causing Sonia to yelp.

He showered while Sonia made coffee. She decided not to shower, just freshened up. She left her pussy and ass just as Neil had left them.

Before he left, Sonia took one of the photos of her fully naked and wrote on it 'With my deepest love, Sue' XXX. Neil smiled at her gesture. Reluctantly, Sonia allowed Neil to leave, urging him to get in contact if he was ever nearby.

Edward arrived back from the convention week in the late afternoon of that day. Sonia was there to greet him. They kissed passionately, enough to get Edward hard. The subject of Sonia's sexual experience with Neil was put totally on hold until the couple were in bed. Edward poured Sonia a large glass of wine, hoping it would relax her enough to loosen her tongue a bit more when she told him about her sex with Neil. They got naked and Edward realised he was staring at Sonia's bare pussy and picturing it receiving another man's cock for the first time in Sonia's life. He realised that Sonia had a giddiness about her as though she was still high from her encounter with Neil.

After some long kisses, Edward's eagerness to hear the details surfaced. "So, come on darling, tell me all about it." he asked.

"Okay, but let me tell you it all without interruption and then you ask me things." Sonia suggested and Edward agreed.

"Well, you know the story up to Thursday morning. I got myself especially ready for Neil. I got my pussy really smooth, top of the range smooth. I bought new sexy lingerie for Neil to see me in."

Edward already felt a strange jealousy – excited, aroused but envious and humiliated.

Sonia continued "Of course, we were doing role play that I was his long lost sister. Actually, the likeness is uncanny. I really look like Susan. Anyway, we talked and then we began to kiss. I felt myself becoming moist and I realised that I wanted him, I really wanted his cock, all the time knowing that you wanted me to be fucked by another man. I was soon out of my dress, I took him to our bedroom – our bedroom and these are the same sheets, and I lay on the bed while he stripped off. When I saw his dick, I gasped out loud. It's huge – much bigger than yours. It made me realise that I'd never really thought about cock size before. Now I know that yours is quite small – and big feels good. I can see that me telling you that might be a bit harsh but – well – you wanted this, Ed, you wanted this sort of thing. Anyway, he joined me on our bed, we kissed some more and then he started to lick me – you know – lick my pussy. It was heaven. I know you do it to me but his technique was different and I got hugely thrilled by it and I climaxed. My first climax by another man."

At this point in Sonia's story, Edward squirmed around on the bed until he was close enough to slide his cock into Sonia's fuck hole. He sensed how drenched she was and he thought about Neil's cock being in there only hours ago. He didn't fuck his wife at this point, he just kept his hard cock inside her as her words enthralled him and gave him immense exhilaration, despite also making him feel inadequate and somewhat humiliated.

Sonia carried on. "Then Neil mounted me. He slid his huge cock head between my lips and gradually gave me his full length. It felt fantastic. I could feel it stretching me and, of course, he went deeper inside me than you ever could. I loved it! His way of fucking is amazing. He gives very long strokes of his long, thick cock. I came really quickly. Another first – my first orgasm from another man's cock. He released my tits out of my bra and he caressed them. It was so hot to have a different man playing with my tits, sucking and nibbling my nipples. I loved it. Next he held my hands as if I was tied up and he sucked my tits and fucked me hard. It was as though I was a sex slave. It felt incredible and I got really aroused by it. I could pretend I really was a slave, because I don't properly know the man who was fucking me. He soon brought me off like that. Before I could recover, he pulled me up and he took me from behind. He went so deep, fucking me like that. Like I said, much deeper than you could ever reach, Ed. I told Neil that too. I said that I'd need him again but he's moving on today. I told him I'd have to find another big cock guy, maybe a big black guy."

Edward's face was crimson with the humiliation and the excitement of Sonia's story. His cock throbbed inside her. He imagined her with a black guy between her thighs. He did me from behind some more, playing with my swinging tits as he did, until I came again. My orgasms were all really intense, the most intense I've ever had. He wiped his cock on my tits and on my face as though he was marking me as his.

We had a break then and I phoned you. It did feel strange, phoning you to tell you about me being fucked but it sounded like you were pleased to hear the news, you dirty boy. When we resumed, Neil started a very long intense fuck. I was practically stunned by it. I multiple orgasmed and I was almost delirious. I lost track of how long it lasted. Then I felt Neil climax in me. His spurts were so powerful and so erotic. To feel another man plant his stuff in me, it was fabulous. Incredible!

He woke me in the night and pleasured himself in me. It felt nice to be there for him to do that. And I was so full of his jizz after that.

In the morning I got a shock. Neil took me up my ass. You know I've never done it before. Fuck, it hurt at first but then I got used to it and I quite liked the sensations. We didn't do it for long but he did come in my ass. I felt him swell and spurt.

After that, he showered and I made coffee, naked. He insisted. I had his jizz seeping out of me.

So that was it, your wife's foray into that world of ...... what was that? Ed, you've just come – without even moving. You've come in me, haven't you!"

Ed nodded, sheepishly. He could hardly deny it. Sonia's story had so played on his fantasy and emotions, he had got excited enough to climax. It was a strong climax too, involving great sensations for him and what seemed like a big ejaculation.

Sonia embraced her husband and he caressed her tits. "You've been amazing, darling!" he whispered. "That was the hottest thing ever, hearing you describe your sex with another man."

Sonia purred. Edward was happy but, better than that, she had just had the best sex of her life – so far!

"You were so right when you suggested I should go with another man. It was amazing. No wonder you wanted me to try it – even if it was for your thrills. So I guess we need to find more men now because I know I can't go without ever having that feeling again. How do you feel about a black guy doing me?"

Edward stiffened.

The next day, Edward went out to do some errands – or so he told Sonia. Actually, he met Neil in a bar. Cautiously, Neil asked "Are we good?"

Edward nodded. "Yeah, you did it all - and more. She loved it – even if that wasn't really the point of it, and I – well – I got off on it too, hugely so. Hey, taking her up the ass wasn't in the plan. She's never done that."

"Yeah, well, I like it and not many of my clients do – and I thought I'd add to your humiliation a bit more, fucking your lovely wife up the ass!" Neil told him. Then he passed him the card from the video device. "Here's your bonus. You can watch us. It's all there except the middle of the night fuck. The ass stuff is on it. She screams a lot at that point."

Edward grinned at the prospect. Then he said "My problem is that she wants to do it again. I want her to do it again too. I just need to find a suitable trustworthy guy."

"I'll text you some details, including Ethan, a black guy I know. They'll all do exactly what you want."

Really!" said Edward, stiffening.

"Of course, I may come back this way. I could visit when you're at a convention!" said Neil.

"Yeah, you could!" said Edward, adding "But get me the details for that Ethan guy too!"