Edwina's Second Chance Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

She grabbed for his head, needing his kisses now and making little begging cries to him not to stop. Not to stop now. Not stop, and to please do this for her forever. She stopped kissing him and she began to lick his wet face, needing his sweat somehow. He tried to make it mutual, but after a few seconds, they both went back to wet kisses as her hips drove down onto him and they looked at each other, saying nothing, since nothing was all there was to be said then.

He wasn't even stroking into her very far. This was all her motions now. They looked at each other and groaned, giving up after a time to lean their heads against each other. It wasn't a powerful thing at all, other than that each one showed the other their need. She said words of some sort into his ear, but even she had no idea what she was moaning to him.

It didn't matter much. She moaned in elevating little steps which ended in her soft cry while her squeeze from inside herself finished it for them both as they came, shuddering a little on each side of it.

She looked down at him from her perch on him, that prick, that, ... oh, that sweet mystery which was a man, still there deep in her, still hard and twitching as he searched for more within himself to pump into her.

She was chanting something. He looked into her eyes, knowing that he was seeing millions of women in there. He'd just never seen it in the eyes of any of the women that he'd ever been to bed with, ...

Yes he had, he realized after a moment.

It hadn't been in the eyes of the one that he'd married. Never once. Not ever. It hadn't been in the other girls that he'd dated and gotten this far along with. He'd never seen this in the eyes of any of the ones who'd allowed him this as they lay back and waited for him to finish.

But he had seen it before.

It had lain in the eyes of a few of the girls that everyone called easy. Not all of those ones either, now that he remembered. It had been in the few that he'd been with when he'd been too young and inexperienced to know better, the ones who'd really wanted him and didn't know why themselves, the ones who'd had the same hope as this one. They'd just been too young and inexperienced themselves and he'd never known what it was that he'd seen.

It came as a shock that those few had been trying to do this as well, offering everything they had and doing their very best at it with a hope to have him, their bodies deciding for them to a large degree. Edwina was right. This was the primal offering of the pure female to a male that she'd chosen.

He suddenly felt foolish.

It wasn't about the cars or the job, and not even the money. It was far down on a much lower level; more primal and far, far hungrier. It wasn't a desire to have a cute boyfriend as a walking fashion accessory. It was a need for a male; one male – one in particular. One worth staying with in a pairing so simple and old – even if they wandered hungry as they walked through their lives together.

It was something that didn't fit anymore in the world of today, ...

It fit when love and lust were a lot closer to being two sides of the same coin, two genders of the same animal who wandered, foraging and hunting to stay alive.

It hadn't fit since the dawn of civilization.

But it didn't care.

It was what it had always been, lying in wait as it always had. It cared nothing about money or schooling or being prepared for life. It cared about need and want and all of the wrong things. When it slammed two people together, it left little room for anything else. It made fathers out of teenaged men who had no knowledge or maturity to deal with those things and it created mothers out of young women, never caring what their wishes and plans for themselves might have been. It ruined homes and marriages, when all that it wanted was for two humans to mate well and go from there.

It was a very old drive – perhaps the third most ancient which could form in a human breast, right there next to two even older ones – the need to go on living and the need to eat.

He suddenly saw Edwina with new eyes as she rocked on him still, even though he was on the verge of leaving her to slip out.

She looked at him in surprise, her voice trailing off to nothing.

The silence only lasted for a moment and then she was in his arms because neither of them could help it. She sighed, smiling with her eyes closed as he pressed his face against her throat and left kisses there in multitudes, smelling her damp hair and licking under her jaw so that she flinched and laughed, but he didn't stop.

"How did you light the candles?" he asked and she replied truthfully, "I do not know. I only knew that I could. I commanded Bruster in a language that dogs do not know, other than a few associations which they might make to certain sounds. Dogs do not know what words are. But I know that I can command him.

Why do you hold me this way? I like it, Tommy, I only ask."

He looked up into her face, "I've just learned what you're offering."

She smiled and rocked on him again a little bit in time to her chant. It seemed to be a slightly childish rhyme to him, once he'd heard it, but there was a preface that she began it with each time and that was in some old form of English which he just couldn't catch, let alone comprehend, and there was a suffix which didn't sound anything like any form of speech which he knew.

"See what I give and will never stop,

Know what I want from you, every drop.

Give me your love and I'll always stay,

Take from my heart every single day.

It's an old thing that I learned from my aunt," she smiled, "She was rumored to be a sea-witch. On my mother's side, there were a few who practiced it and it was said that they were never stronger than in a gale on a lonely coast. My aunt eventually moved to the shore of Lake Huron, but before that, I asked her for help to find a man, and she taught me that verse, but she warned me not to ever use it unless I was sure of the one, for it binds both ways.

If I am not sure now, Tommy, then I never will be.

"What's that other stuff before and after that verse and what am I to take from your heart?" He asked and she smiled, wondering why he'd need to ask.

"I will not tell you everything," she smiled, "or the spell will suffer for it and as for what is taken, take the love that I give. Any woman is full of it."

He chuckled, nodding, "Some are full of a lot more than that, but I know what you mean to say, and there's a lot of truth to it.

It's different from the one that I thought girls said in front of their mirrors."

"How does that one go?" she asked.

Tommy smiled, "I ah, ... I heard my sister say it once. I'm sure she was kidding, though.

'We must – we must.

We must increase the bust.

The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater,

The boys are counting on us!'"

Edwina laughed at him, "Well does it work? I could have used something like that!"

"Maybe it does," he laughed a little, "I don't know when my sister started saying it, but she's stacked."

The rumble of thunder interrupted things for them then. They walked to the window and looked out at the flashes of a rapidly approaching storm front.

"Please tell me that you're not doing this," he said, "And if you are, could you please be careful not to blow up my satellite box this time?"

"I do not know what you're talking about and I do not bring this. I only know a little that I learned from my aunt. It does make me happy to see it.

If it rains and the rain is the least bit warm, you and I are going to go out in it."

She ran her hands over his chest a little playfully then, "Do you feel it yet, Tommy? Can you feel my threads in your heart?"

He nodded a little, "I understand a lot more now and, ... I feel a lot more, ... " He tilted his head a little, "I don't get it all, at least not yet, but I feel kind of ... possessive toward you."

She nodded slowly with a wide smile, "You see? It is begun. The only hope that you have is to make me feel the same. At present, I am still hopeful. As nice as it is, it is not equitable between us.

Your doom is that you will love me before the dawn.

The only hope that you have is to make it even between us, so that I know without thinking or seeking proof – as women tend to do – that I belong to you just as much as a sign of how much you are mine. For that to happen can take between a week and a month and it needs constant attention on your part."

She stretched up and kissed him softly before she whispered, "And you are a man who had given everything over ten years to someone who left you anyway.

You and I need that storm."

"We, ... uh, we do?"

She nodded, "We do this again, right out in the rain and thunder, like two people from long ago with nothing between them but their bodies and their hopes. If it goes well, when we come back inside, probably wet and muddy, I will not need to hang onto my hope.

I will know which male that I belong to, just as you will not need to feel possessive of me. We will know then, and nothing will need to be said at all. That," she pointed toward the quickening storm, "That binds both ways as well. My aunt always used storms and foul weather to cast her strongest magic.

I went to visit with her once and I barely made it to stand under the eaves of her cottage as it seemed that all of creation was about to be smashed asunder by the storm that I managed to outrun. I think that I must have looked as an idiot when I saw her out in it without a stitch on and chanting to herself. I thought that she'd gone mad, but when she was finished, she laughed at me and we sat as I made her a pot of hot tea.

She told me that it had all been for me!

Well, I had to ask, of course, and she said that her desire for me was that I could not leave my life before I'd had and really known the love of a good man. I can make no claim of it, but I seem to have gotten a second chance, as I said. Whether it was what she did, I know not, but the thought and the hope are what drive me now. Your poor luck that I have chosen you," she smirked as she hugged him tightly then.

He nodded, "I think I'm beginning to see the futility of fighting this, though we 're gonna look pretty dumb in the newspaper coverage when they find the bodies of two electrocuted lovers."

"All of life is a risk, Tommy. All of love is as well. But you have no one and I want no one else."

They watched as the intensity of the weather picked up. When the hail began, he looked dubious, but it passed in a minute and then she dragged him back to bed.

"We really require only the charged air," Edwina laughed as she opened the widows, "My aunt Bethany was a purist. I saw that you would go and I am happy to know it, but the rain is cold and my hope is a foolish one."

"I don't think so," Tommy said, "I wouldn't call it foolish. A little unrealistic perhaps, but I can't agree that it's foolish to want to make me love you in just a day the way that I do, I mean, I don't really think that it can be done.

I don't mean to take anything at all away from your aunt Bethany. I'm sure that she was a fine and powerful sea-witch, or whatever you said. But to make me love you with the intensity that I feel for you because I love you so much, well that's just absurd, isn't it?"

He looked at her a little quizzically, seeing her smile widen as her mouth fell open a little slowly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Never mind," she giggled a little in spite of herself as she noticed that he was hardening again.

"Can a man's lust be driven by love, do you think?" she asked as she reached for him, "or is it a simpler thing?"

"Probably simple," he said, "Why?"

"Oh, nothing really," she smiled, getting to her knees on the floor on front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed, "this here is probably only your body's reaction to the lovely breeze from the window, isn't it?"

He guessed that it was and she nodded before she opened her mouth for him.

As tired as they both were from all of the walking, they loved through most of the night, Edwina finding herself thrilled at the way that she could always seem to rouse him rather easily. She certainly wasn't one to complain about it either.

And the way that his tongue always sought the places where it seemed to know that it was wanted, ...

They'd been silent for a time and she thought that this time he really would fall asleep and she wouldn't blame him at all. He was still licking her and her entire bottom end was wet and she guessed that her cheeks there must surely have at least a few faint bitemarks from the way that Tommy loved to make her squeal and laugh. She just wondered about one thing.

"Bugger me."

She watched his head rise from her haunches as she looked at him in the dresser mirror.

"What? Or I mean, uh, pardon me?"

"Alright then," she chuckled, "If we are remembering our manners, please bugger me. I believe that you have gotten me wet enough for it."

He shook his head. "I was planning to take you into town tomorrow to get you clothes in your size. We can buy some lube then if that's what you really want. I'll do that with you, honey, but there's no way that I'll hurt you."

"Fine," Edwina sighed as she crawled back to guide him onto his side, "Then fuck me really nicely once more before we go to sleep, Tommy, and we'll call it done. I know what I sought to learn and I do not need to have only my hope anymore."

She kissed him for a moment, "I can feel safe placing my life in your hands since you love me so much."

He looked up, "I do not," he said, "It's not possible to love you more than I want to love you, ... as I –

Hey, ... "He glared at her and Edwina hung onto him convulsing as she laughed.

"Say it." she grinned, "Tell me as a surety that you do not love me – but do not lie about it."

Before he could even complete his thought for a reply, the wind picked up markedly. The old house creaked a little as it stood against the now-moaning gusts of wind and the windows rattled with the beat of the wind-driven rain.

They looked out of the window and the late evening sky had gone purple in one direction and a sort of green in the other, lit as often as it was by the many flares of distant lightning.

Objects began to hurtle past. Tommy looked down the hill and he stared in a little disbelief as he watched pieces of someone's lawn furniture set roll up the hill tumbling over and over in the blast of the gale. Just as the table rolled past on his lawn, he focused outward at a thin point of light that he saw out there on the next hill, and as he watched, a good-sized tree began to lean to the left and then it fell, its weight fully on the power line which stretched – he guessed – by the way that the tree seemed to slow in its fall right near the end. The transformer mounted on the very next pole exploded in a bright blue shower of sparks which only lasted an instant.

Then the cooling oil in that transformer ignited and what hung on that pole then was an orange ball of flames.

There were beeps of complaint from all over the house as the modern day appointments of Tommy's life cheeped and beeped in dismay as they found their power supply failing.

The wind fell off completely then, though as he looked out, Tommy could still see things blowing in the wind out there. He wondered then why nothing was blowing around just outside of the window. He looked at the trees on his property and they stood straight and tall and looked rather serene – against the background of a tortured-looking sky.

He turned to look at Edwina and he found her staring at him softly with a strange expression on her face. Her mouth opened a little and her voice sounded so quiet to him as she said in a little amazement, "I have met you before today.

I know you now. I cannot believe that I have finally, ... oh, Jorret ...

After all of this time, ..."

Tommy had no idea what she was talking about, but he had little time to wonder over it. The way that she hugged him while she burst into happy tears just bent his little universe once more.

But then he heard a voice from downstairs.

It wasn't loud or harsh and it carried no edge to it at all. It was only the voice of a man speaking rather softly, but for all of that, it was commanding.

"Please come down," the voice said a little quietly, "It is time to finish a few things and set this straight."

Edwina drew herself back from him and she looked up. Tommy stared at her face. All that he saw were the whites of her eyes.

"Come," she said serenely, "He calls us and we must go."

"But, " Tommy began to stammer, "Who IS that, why is he here, and I think we'll need to at least put on –"

"You will need nothing," the voice said, "only come down. I have other things to attend to."

Her eyes were still rolled back, but Edwina took Tommy's hand and began to walk, leading him to the top of the stairs. They walked down to the main floor, but the door to the basement stood open and she walked to it, still leading Tommy.

He looked over and saw Bruster curled into as small a ball as possible near the door and shaking like a leaf in the cold autumn wind.

Edwina didn't look at him.

She only spoke to him as they passed, "It is alright, Bruster," she said, "You have not failed me. I did not mean for you to hold the door against one such as he is."

Tommy stared a little as they went down the old wooden steps together. She seemed to know what she was doing, while he felt a little like a child who'd been found out after doing something which he shouldn't have. He expected to see nothing other than darkness and it was indeed what he saw, but in the middle of what he knew as an old, slightly cold, and very dank root cellar, he saw the warm glow which he was being led toward.

There was a roaring hearth there – where Tommy knew that one had never been all of the times that he'd ever been down here, but it went a long way toward dispelling the dankness.

Sitting on a sort of throne there, ...

The large demon looked over at them and smiled pleasantly, "Welcome. You will please stand or sit, as you wish. This shouldn't take too long. I see that I have the opportunity now to make something right which has lain wrong and broken for far too long."

Tommy saw a male demon and whatever he might have guessed that these things might look like, he now saw that he was wrong. The creature before him was large and though he looked in many ways to have qualities which a human being might see as 'demonic' in some ways, he also saw that what he thought didn't really matter.

The overall shape was roughly humanoid, though there was the issue of size and from what he could see, this being looked to be able to feel at home when standing on two legs, or four, if he had the wish to do that. At least his misconceptions could lie a little at ease, he thought. He saw the wings and the long tail and of course, he saw the horns.

"Rather than trying to get you to a point where you might begin to understand 'everything' and the ways that it all works," the creature said from where he sat comfortably, "let us dispense with all of that, because in a little time – either tonight or at some point nearer to the end of your mortal lives, it will all become clear in any regard."

He indicated a table in front of him which Tommy could have sworn was not there a second before. "Have some ale," the demon chuckled as he reached for one of the tankards, "Telling all of what you must know is just bound to become thirsty work in a while."

Tommy watched Edwina reach for the other tankards and she offered one to him. He saw that she was smiling a little, though her eyes were still rolled back in her head.

It took a bit of courage, but Tommy found that what was in the tankard was indeed ale.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers