Edwina's Second Chance Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But things went sideways out in the alley. They stared in disbelief. The pieces of their original getaway car blocked almost every other car there. The pieces of their dead wheelman were strewn over an even wider radius, and a large and strange-looking beast lifted its head from the leg that it was eating.

"Oh my fucking god," one of the bank robbers said just before he began to throw up.

The man with the shotgun fired off every round that was in it, but as the last empty casing flew off into space, the beast was before him and it was clearly evident that it was still hungry.

The two men still in the bank sank to the floor clutching their own chests as a young woman stepped right through the broken glass of the front doors then.

She sure wasn't wearing all that much as she walked holding onto a staff of some sort. She wore a hooded cape which covered her long black hair and other than a few bits of cloth which sort of covered her breasts and her hips, most of what she wore were large round jewel-like orbs which gleamed a little. Some of the frightened people called out to her and told her that she'd best get down on the floor, but she only smiled and walked on.

She stopped at one point and looked down at the elderly man for a moment, "Is it angina, or is it – "

He shook his head, not being able to speak for the pain. The woman nodded sadly and the man smiled as his mind filled with pleasant memories from his long life. As she walked on, the old man felt no more pain as he drew his last breath.

Jorret was just finishing the demolition of the golden Buick. He shook his head and the right rear door sailed off to crash onto the hood of another car, crazing the windshield as well. The two men were in several pieces each. He nodded to Hammh and he turned away from her as she climbed easily onto his back just as his wings began to spread out to either side of her. With a short run and a bounding leap, they were gone and climbing as they faded from sight.

The elderly man's passing was an unfortunate collateral event, but they'd caused the passing of the owners of the five souls they'd come to get as a favor to their stepfather, the four armed men and the wheelman waiting out in the alley.

-----------------------------

Several hours and a pair of really fine steaks later, Edwina groaned again from the gentle brushing of Tommy's tongue.

She turned her pretty blonde head to look back at him with a very soft and hopeful smile.

"Alright, Tommy," she chuckled, "I cannot ask this any more nicely, ...

Please bugger me now."

THE END

----------------------------------------

*** I found a later version of this on a SIMM card and it has what was supposed to be the epilogue on it. That became sort of another chapter. I might decide to build something out of it, I dunno. But I'm on my way back so there are marbles and witchers waiting. 0_o

***