All Comments on 'Egg Rolls and Fortune Cookies'

by TenEyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NM

Great story, one that all teen to middle aged men need to read and learn.

Go Lobos?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent and not too over the top

I look forward to more from you......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice for a first story

I gave it 4 stars.

I'd have liked it better if there was some slow undressing of her. Slow, step-by-step seeing and then touching of her body. He got undressed too fast, and that just wasn't erotic. She could have teased him a bit as she got naked and talked about what she was going to do to/with him, and what he was going to get to do with her.

She stuck her finger in his ass -- and then it went nowhere. She didn't get him to do anything much to her -- including at least fingering her ass.

Perhaps you're saving him going down on her and some any play for a sequel.

I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent, well-written, well-paced story

Yeah. I kind of fell in love with Kim. I'm an ESL teacher and I've known so many Asian women who were kind and intelligent and fun to be with, but I never had an experience with one like the Kim in this story. Close...once or twice. 5 stars.

roveroneroveroneabout 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Hope to see more from you.

Nicely paced,and really liked her

I had an older lover in college, divorced, it was good for both us....

rayironyrayironyover 6 years ago
splendid story

Within it's ambition, it was quite satisfying...Thanks!

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Hello 10 eyes

Sweet and sensitive...appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable - a well written story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous