All Comments on 'Egg Rolls and Fortune Cookies'

by TenEyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable - a well written story. Thank you.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Hello 10 eyes

Sweet and sensitive...appreciated!

rayironyrayironyover 6 years ago
splendid story

Within it's ambition, it was quite satisfying...Thanks!

roveroneroveroneabout 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Hope to see more from you.

Nicely paced,and really liked her

I had an older lover in college, divorced, it was good for both us....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent, well-written, well-paced story

Yeah. I kind of fell in love with Kim. I'm an ESL teacher and I've known so many Asian women who were kind and intelligent and fun to be with, but I never had an experience with one like the Kim in this story. Close...once or twice. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice for a first story

I gave it 4 stars.

I'd have liked it better if there was some slow undressing of her. Slow, step-by-step seeing and then touching of her body. He got undressed too fast, and that just wasn't erotic. She could have teased him a bit as she got naked and talked about what she was going to do to/with him, and what he was going to get to do with her.

She stuck her finger in his ass -- and then it went nowhere. She didn't get him to do anything much to her -- including at least fingering her ass.

Perhaps you're saving him going down on her and some any play for a sequel.

I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent and not too over the top

I look forward to more from you......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NM

Great story, one that all teen to middle aged men need to read and learn.

Go Lobos?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous