All Comments on 'Eight Ball'

by Humble

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
the_onewolfthe_onewolfalmost 18 years ago
great story

this is hot and i wish we could hear more from this couple. The story developed very well and showed how joan was convinced to go black little by little. the idea of Alisha getting her to agree about future work conditions was also very hot and sexy.

a must read

maxwell777maxwell777almost 18 years ago
excellent story

Please give us another story about this couple. It was great reading, loved how she warmed up to the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More, PLEASE, That was a Great Story

The story "Eight Ball" was one of the very best (to me at least) I've read to date. I've not been really interested in Interracial type of stories so far, but this one story may change my mind. I've gone back and read the other submissions you have posted, and while most of them were average or above, this one really stood out. Well developed, believable, and very exciting. More of this type, PLEASE. Have been in almost this sort of situation, however, it never went that far, now, I wonder why, can't help but do some wistful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
exciting

very good. wish i could get my wife in a game of eight ball

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Envy

Wish my husband would of been in that pool game (winks) !

By: racin4mama

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Is this a common game because I was involved in similar, 3 balls left, the guys wife got to be fucked by 3, I was second, a plumpish black girl, over 40, I laid my cock into her pink insides giving her a nice coating of cum. I later saw her husband giving head to one of the guys who later told me he sucked better than his wife. One of the guys tried to enter her ass, she resisted, but the husband offered his instead. It certainly got me going watching his black ass open for the guys cock who soon blew in him, a different night but one I never forgot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ok story. I haven't been to an orgy or taken several guys at a the same time but I did go to company holiday party and had a drink with one colleague's wife, several hours after he finished fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife is a nurse as well. There are definitely a lot of black women nurses as well and she has become friends with several. She started to go out on their girls nights and came home to tell me that most of them were hooking up while out. I could tell it turned her on as she attacked me when she got home. By the fourth week she was hooking up herself. She said there were always lots of black guys around. She has probably had over 30 different black cocks in her since July.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous