Eight Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jim was ready to cum, he put her back on the table and supported himself on his arms, ramming her hard enough that I wondered if it would leave bruises (it didn't). He snorted as he emptied himself in her and Joan had another orgasm. He kept pumping into her until he was drained, then rolled aside to cheers.

"Who's next?" he asked as one of the other men moved into place.

Joan simply raised herself on her elbows so she could watch the second black cock of the night slide easily into her already stretched and lubricated pussy. One of the others kneeled next to her and pulled her mouth to him. Joan eagerly sucked him as she was being fucked, her moans audible even over the meat in her mouth. The second guy didn't last very long and he was soon adding his cum to Jim's filling her pussy so that it began to run out and stain the table.

Joan increased her suction on the dick she was working on, and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum, most of it swallowed, but some dribbling down her chin. Before the last two guys went, somebody threw her a towel and she cleaned herself up a bit before crooking a finger at them and getting up on her hands and knees. "Come on, guys, you're next," she crooned, running her tongue over her lips.

They needed no further encouragement. One entered her pussy from behind and the other kneeled in front so she could work on him with her mouth. The crowd began clapping in rhythm and the men picked up the beat, the one behind her slapping her ass in time to the crowd's noise. I couldn't be sure, but I think Joan had at least one more orgasm while in this position.

The rest of the party was people pairing up for sex. I did get to fuck Lisa, and she was every bit as exciting as she looked. Joan rested up after her gangbang, though she took a few more hits on the pipe. It revived her enough so that she took on Jim and one of his friends again before we went home. By that time, it was well past dawn.

This is the most vivid memory of our marriage, a night I will never, ever forget. It turns out that Alisha was not kidding. Joan told me that by Wednesday the following week, she had been propositioned by fifteen of the guys at work, all of them making it clear they knew what had happened at the Christmas party. Joan slept with at least ten different guys over the next year or so, the wildest time being when she was invited to a party the security guards were giving when one of their number was going to a new job. That party was in the basement of the hospital right after work, and Joan ended up getting fucked three times and giving a half dozen blow jobs before they would let her go to her car. She did get something of a reputation for being pretty easy, and she had sex many, many times with guys she knew at work.

Those were good times.

12