All Comments on 'Eighteen at Last Pt. 01'

by Tenniecee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start of what could be a great series of mother, daughter, and dad fucking. I love the idea of mom leading the way and being a part of having the daughter's cherry broken by daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh yes....

Please continue this story its amazing. The idea of a mother father daughter combination is enough to make me cum!

groundhog69groundhog69about 9 years ago
good read

great style, cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wide hips, small breasts?

I would think the small breasts perfect for swim team; as for the hips, that seems like it doesn't fit the idea of a swimmer?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
First

Let me say I loved your story, very hot and exciting mother/daughter sex as well as the father taking her cherry.

However having a child in bed with them during sex and even masterbating with her could be called child abuse, being nude around a child teaching them not to be ashamed of their bodies is one thing but having sex is quite another.

The age of consent varies from state to state from 14 to 18 with only 12 states at 18, my state of Missouri is 17, I married my first two wives when they were 17.

bigtimers69bigtimers69about 9 years ago

Very good reading ..bring on the next chapter.

BisexualChristiBisexualChristiover 7 years ago
where's part 2?

I absolutely loved this story that I just discovered. Was looking forward to part 2. I see you haven't posted in awhile. Would love to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I fantasize about this everyday

It's almost like you were in my head when you wrote this story. I often fantasize about different situations and although she hasnt said it I think she also wants to have a threesome with my stepdaughter (her daughter) and this story hits on every point. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read

When I'm horny I always read this story cos it makes me so wet and causes me to cum so much ! I was rubbing my clit reading this story and I came like 3 times. Can't wait for the next part !

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Very Very hot fun erotic story... Loved it and didn't want it to end... 5 stars

sds195sds195over 1 year ago

Outstanding !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow just had an amazing solo session reading that one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous