Eighteen at Last Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes and several more measurements later, Marie was satisfied that she had all she needed. She made a few calculations on her clipboard, then looking up said, "Make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back in a few minutes." And with that she ducked out the door to the shop.

Wearing only her little thong, Barbarella sat on the edge of the settee next to her mother. She as excited and a little bewildered. "Mommy, what did you mean about the difference between underwear and lingerie?"

"Marie will explain when she returns." Mommy said, patting her daughter's bare knee. "Are you having fun?"

"Oh yes," Barbarella exclaimed. "It all very exciting."

A few moments later, the door opened and Laci walked in with an arm full of boxes. Piling them on the small table next to the settee, she smiled at Barbarella and left the room. Several minutes later, she returned with another arm full of boxes and Mme. Marie following close behind.

"So Cheri, are you ready for your first lesson in becoming a lady?" Before Barbarella could answer, Mme. Marie, turned to the table, opened a little white box and withdrew a pair of plain white cotton panties.

"This, my dear, is underwear." Handing the panties to Barbarella, she continued. "Underwear is worn next to the skin beneath one's clothing. It is worn for sanitary reasons, to protect one's clothing and for comfort. Underwear is worn by men, women, and children alike." Barbarella examined the panties in her hand. Except for the color, they were pretty much the same as most of the panties she had in her dresser drawer at home.

"Please remove your thong and put them on." Mme. Marie instructed. Once again Barbarella did as she was told. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a plain girl, dressed in plain panties.

"I agree totally." Marie noted the disappointed look on Barbarella's face. "They are boring in the extreme, but state regulation require them to be worn while trying on lingerie." Turning to the table, Marie chose a pale pink box and opening it. Folding back the tissue paper, she withdrew a delicate pair of off-white lace panties and handed them to Barbarella.

"Oh my." Barbarella exclaimed them closely. "They're beautiful!" Made of French Chantilly lace, the tiny garment felt soft and luxurious to the touch. Holding them at arm's length, Barbarella saw that the material was almost transparent.

"What you have in your hands is lingerie, Cheri, not underwear." Mme. Marie said continuing the lesson. "Lingerie is about a state of mind, a way of feeling good about yourself. Lingerie reminds us that we are both feminine and beautiful."

"Mommy, can we get them... please?" Barbarella wanted so much to remove the underwear and try on the beautiful panties she could hardly contain herself.

"Of course Baby." Mommy said smiling at Mme. Marie. Barbarella quickly removed the plain white panties, then taking her time, slowly slid the delicate lace panties up her legs and wiggling her butt settled them into place.

"They feel heavenly." Barbarella said as she turned to look at herself in the mirrors. A beautiful woman in seductive lingerie had replaced the image of a plain girl in boring cotton underwear. In that instant, Barbarella understood the difference between underwear and lingerie.

"Let's see how you look with the matching bra." Barbarella turned to see Mme. Marie holding bra made of the same delicate lace. As she slipped it on, Marie reached forward and gently settled Barbarella's breasts in the cups, then turning her around, adjusted the thin straps.

Gazing at her reflection in the mirrors, Barbarella was amazed at the difference. She felt like Cinderella getting ready for the Ball. Turning she smiled at her mother. Mommy stood and hugged her daughter.

"Barbarella, you are so beautiful, what a remarkable woman you have become." She said softly, kissing her daughter on the cheek.

Barbarella lost track of the hours as she tried on outfit after outfit. She learned about garter belts and silk hose, and how they were put on before one's panties. She experienced so many new sensations, so many new ideas that by the time they were finished, her head was in a whirl.

Standing in front of the mirrors, Barbarella admired herself on last time. She was wearing the Chantilly lace bra and panty set she had started with hours before. Now the outfit included a matching garter belt and black silk stockings. She could hardly wait to show off her new lingerie to Daddy. With Mme. Marie's assistance, she slithered into her little purple dress.

"Thank you so much, Mme. Marie." Barbarella said as she hugged the petite woman. "You have taught me so much today. How will I ever thank you."

"Cheri, it is the least I could do." Marie said as she made a few minor adjustments to Barbarella's dress. "Your mother was my first client when I opened my shop. She was not much older than you back then." Mme. Marie turned at looked at Mommy. "We have been good friends since that first day. It is such a pleasure to introduce you to the pleasures of lingerie."

The three women walked back into the main portion of Mme. Marie's shop. On the counter Barbarella saw the large stack of boxes containing the day's purchases. How are we going to get this all home she wondered.

"Not to worry, Cheri," Mme. Marie said seeing the look on Barbarella's face. "Your packages well be delivered by our service later today."

"Thank you so much for your help. Marie" Mommy said giving her friend a hug.

Think nothing of it," Marie laughed. "Now that we have introduced Barbarella to the joys of lingerie, I am sure we'll be seeing more of you both." The two women kissed each other on each cheek. Turning to Barbarella, Mme. Marie took her hands in her own and kissed Barbarella in the same fashion as her mother.

"I've included a little birthday gift in your packages, Cheri." Mme. Marie whispered in Barbarella's ear. "I do hope you enjoy it."

"I'm sure I will." Said Barbarella "and thank you again for everything."

The little bell on the door tinkled at Barbarella and Mommy exited the shop. Barbarella suddenly realized that she was famished. Lingerie shopping is hard work she thought to herself.

"Your father sent me a text while you were finishing up." Mommy said at they made their way down the street to the car. "He wants us to meet him for dinner at Amuse."

Barbarella gasp. Amuse was the most expensive restaurant in town. You had to make reservations weeks in advance.

Mommy laughed at Barbarella's reaction. "It's not everyday that your daughter turns eighteen. We've been planning this for several months."

"But we must have spent a fortune at Mme. Marie's" Barbarella exclaimed "And now we're going to Amuse. Are you sure you can afford all this."

"Not that it's any of your business" Mommy said with a bit of a stern look. "But Danny and Mommy do quiet well, than you very much. And now that you've turned eighteen, it's time you learned about the family business." She laughed at Barbarella's look of surprise. "We have plenty of time to talk about that later. Right now I'm so hungry I could eat giraffe!"

"Don't you mean a horse?" Barbarella asked.

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like." Mommy laughed. "Now let's go meet Daddy, before he calls out the Marines."

* * * * *

Daddy was waiting in the foyer of Amuse when Barbarella and Mommy walked into the restaurant.

"There's my girls." He said taking Mommy by the hand and kissing her cheek. "Did you have a fun day?"

"Oh Daddy," Barbarella could hardly contain her excitement. "We had the best time ever! I can hardly wait to show you all the things we bought."

"You can tell me all about it over dinner." Daddy said giving Barbarella a big hug. "Stephen tells me our table is ready."

"Right this way Monsieur," said the maitre d who proceeded to lead them to their table. Situated right by the window, it gave them a stunning view of the city below.

"Excellent Stephen, thank you."

"Edward, your waiter, will be with you momentarily. Bon Appetit."

"Oh Daddy, this is all so elegant." Barbarella said as she looked around the room.

"Only the best for my girls."

The waiter appeared at their table. "Good evening Monsieur, Madam, Mademoiselle..." He said nodding to each in turn. "The chef has several special dishes for you this evening. We have Blanquette de Veau, a veal ragout served with fresh green beans and egg noodles. Our fish dish is Sole Meuniere, fresh Atlantic sole lightly breaded and sautéed in butter with lemon, it too served with fresh green beans and rice pilaf. Our classic Ratatouille is always a favorite and finally there is our famous Bouillabaisse."

"Thank you Edward, I believe I will have the veal." Daddy looked at Mommy who simply smiled. "Madam dearly loves your Bouillabaisse, and for the Mademoiselle..." Daddy studied Barbarella's smiling face, cocked his head slightly and said, "For Mademoiselle, the Sole Meuniere if you please."

"Excellent Monsieur. A little wine perhaps?"

"Of course. We'll have a bottle of the 2010 Domaine de Mourchon Cotes du Rhone, thank you"

"And for the Mademoiselle?"

"The Mademoiselle will be enjoying the wine as well."

"Excellent Monsieur"

Daddy saw the surprised look on Barbarella's face "Time for you to learn about the finer things in life Kitten."

And learn about the finer things she did. They started with an appetizer of mushrooms stuffed with escargot. At first Barbarella was a little skeptical about eating snails but after one taste she quickly changed her mind. Dinner was magnificent. Even though it was drenched in butter, the fish was crispy and tender. The wine was rich, but not over powering. Even the vegetables were special. Barbarella told Daddy all about the day's adventures. She wanted so much to show off her new lingerie. As dessert was served, Barbarella had already decided that this was the best day of her life. She also knew it was going to get better. Soon they would be returning home and she would, at long last, get to fuck her Daddy.

Barbarella and Mommy followed Daddy out of the elevator and, hand-in-hand, walked towards Mommy's car. Daddy's BMW was parked just a few spaces further down the line.

"I'll meet you at home." Daddy said giving Mommy a kiss on the cheek, then, after casting a glance at Barbarella, he leaned in close and whispered something in Mommy ear.

Barbarella opened the passenger's door of Mommy's Mercedes and eased herself into the seat. It had been an exciting day, but Barbarella was glad they were heading home at last. She had been looking forward to this night for years. It felt like Christmas when she was a little girl. The anticipation was nearly more than she could bear.

"Don't worry Baby, We'll be home soon." Mommy said without taking her eyes off the road.

"How did you know?" Barbarella asked.

"You're fidgeting like a little girl waiting for Christmas to come." Mommy laughed. "We'll be home soon and we can both play with Daddy."

The full moon low was on the horizon and Barbarella quieted herself by watching the big golden orb peaking through the trees. She was half lost in thought when something caught her attention. Mommy had missed the turnoff to the freeway.

"Umm Mommy..."

"It's such a delightful night, I thought we'd take the coast route." Mommy said, "It's only a few minutes longer and the reflection of moon on the ocean is so beautiful."

Just then they crested the rise and Barbarella could see the Pacific shoreline just ahead. Turning south on 101, their drive would follow the shoreline for several miles. Barbarella settled back in her seat and watched the long golden reflection of the moon stretching from the shore to the horizon on the calm surface of the sea. It was so very beautiful and serine. As they continued down the highway towards home and her daddy, Barbarella felt like a princess on her way to the ball to meet her prince. She thought back to the words of Mme. Marie earlier in the day, 'No longer a child, but not yet fully an adult.' She was truly caught between two worlds. In a few weeks, she would be graduation high school and getting ready for college. She suddenly remembered Mommy's comment about 'the family business'. She must remember to ask Mommy what she meant, but that could wait until tomorrow. Tonight she was content to be a princess.

Daddy's car was in its usual parking spot when Mommy and Barbarella pulled into the garage. Barbarella dashed into the house to find all the boxes from their shopping trip piled high on the kitchen table.

"Daddy!" Barbarella called. "Come help me take the boxes to the bedroom."

After a few moments when Daddy did not answer, Barbarella called again.

"Daddy!" She yelled, "I need help caring these boxes upstairs!"

"Barbarella, what have I said about yelling in the house." Mommy said walking in the room. "Daddy is probably upstairs where he can't hear you. Why don't you go to the bedroom and fetch him while I tidy up down here. Barbarella sighed and grabbing two of the larger boxes, headed up the stair to the bedroom.

"Daddy," Barbarella said as she opened the bedroom door. "I need some help getting my new lingerie from downstairs."

"Tell me Kitten, do you want to show off your new clothes or would you rather just stay here and play with me."

Barbarella turned to see Daddy lying naked on the bed. Laughing she quickly placed the two boxes on her dresser and turned towards her Daddy. "I'd much rather play with you." Barbarella giggled.

"Do I get to join in the fun as well?" Mommy said as she walked through the door, clad only in her lingerie.

"Oh yes Mommy!" Barbarella laughed.

"You're a bit overdressed Baby." Mommy said as she removed her bra. Barbarella kicked off her shoes and unzipped her dress while Mommy slipped out of her panties. Sliding her dress over her head, Barbarella turned to face her Daddy.

"What do you think of my new lingerie?" She said as she cocked her hip to one side.

"Very nice," Daddy said. Barbarella watch as Daddy cock slowly began to stiffen. Within a minute, her Daddy was fully erect.

"I think Daddy likes your new lingerie very much." Mommy said laughing. With a coquettish smile, Barbarella turned around and slowly inched her new panties off her hip, the wiggling her butt, slid them slowly down her legs until she was bent double, her pert little ass pointed directly at her father. Stepping out of her panties, she turned to face the bed once again, showing off her bare pussy to her Daddy.

"How do you like my bare little cunny Daddy"?

"You are so gorgeous." Daddy said with a smile. "Now get your little cunny on the bed where Daddy can see it better."

"Whatever Daddy want, Daddy gets." Barbarella giggled. Taking a moment to remove her bra, Barbarella crawled onto the foot of the bed and made her way like a cat to the space between her parents. Wearing only her garter belt and silk stockings, turned and lay her back.

"I've been waiting for this night all my life." She said softly. Mommy and daddy both snuggled up to their daughter.

"We have been waiting all your life as well." Mommy whispered.

"And we're going to do our best to make it the special night you've been dreaming off." Daddy said softly.

"I love you Mommy." Barbarella said turned her head to her Mother. Lowering her lips to her daughter's open mouth, Mommy kissed her daughter passionately. Their tongues danced as Mommy fondled her daughter's firm breasts.

"I love you too Baby." Mommy said breaking their kiss. Barbarella turned to face her father.

"I love you Daddy." Daddy smiled and lowered his lips to his daughter's waiting mouth. Daddy's tongue quickly probed deep. His kisses were as passionate as Mommy's but stronger and more demanding. Barbarella sighed as Daddy's hands touched her breasts for the first time.

"Do you like my titties Daddy?" She cooed softly.

"I adore your titties, Kitten." Moving his head lower Daddy extended his tongue and began to slowly circle Barbarella's taut nipple.

"Ohhhhh." Barbarella moaned, arching her back to move her breasts closer to Daddy's open mouth. The touch of Daddy's moist tongue to her sensitive right nipple sent shivers of pleasure through Barbarella's body. The delicious ache of primal desire began to grow deep in her damp cunny.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Barbarella cried out as Mommy began to suck her left breast. Her body began to tremble with anticipation as both her parents' hands caressed her smooth tummy. Soon she was writhing with delight. "More," she whimpered faintly. "Please more."

"Soon, Baby," Mommy's voice whispered in her ear. "Let's play with Daddy's cock first."

"Oh yes! I've waited so long to touch Daddy's big cock." Sitting up Barbarella saw Daddy laying on his back, his hard cock pointing towards the ceiling. She knew exactly how she wanted to touch her father; she had played and replayed the scene over and over in her dreams for what seemed like all her life.

Reaching down, Barbarella cupped his testicles in her hands. She was surprised at how heavy they were and how soft they felt. She felt a twitch as she gently caressed them that made her giggle. Releasing Daddy's balls, Barbarella wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Oh Kitten... yessss," Daddy groaned lifting his hips slightly, moving his cock in her hand. "Touch me." Barbarella was only too happy to explore the throbbing ridges of Daddy's thick cock. She watched as a pearl of pre-cum formed at the tip. She could not believe it. Her dream was coming true right before her eyes.

Leaning forward, Barbarella stuck out her tongue and carefully lifted the shinning white pearl of pre-cum into her mouth. At long last she was tasting her Daddy's cum. Closing her eyes, Barbarella savored both the taste and the moment. She knew in that instant that she wanted more.

Barbarella opened her eyes to see another, large pearl of cum forming at the tip of Daddy's cock. Sliding her hand upward over the head of her father cock, she coated her hand with his pre-cum and with both hands began to stroke his throbbing rod.

From behind her, Mommy rested her chin on Barbarella's shoulder as she watched her daughter stroke her husband's cock. "Keep that up and he'll cum soon." She whispered. Pressing her own breasts to Barbarella's back, Mommy reached around and massaged her daughter's breasts.

Barbarella knew just how her Daddy liked his cock stroked. She had studied the way he played with himself during their weekly masturbation sessions. Beginning at the swollen head, her strokes became longer and longer until she had her hand sliding up and down his entire length. When Daddy began to pump his hips in rhythm to her motions, Barbarella smiled. She knew that was the signal to stroke faster.

"Aaaggghhh!" Daddy moaned, "That... feels so...good." Barbarella could tell her father would cum soon and she exactly what to do. Licking her lips, she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth.

"Ooohh God!"

With both hands holding his cock at the base, Barbarella began to bob her head up and down. Daddy was soon grunting in time with her bobbing head. Pulling his cock halfway out of her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip as if she was eating an ice cream. Daddy's deep guttural growls filled the room. He as almost there. Lowering one hand, Barbarella fondled his throbbing balls. That was all it took. Daddy let out a loud cat-like growl as streams of hot cum filled Barbarella's mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but there was more than she could handle. Daddy's thick white cream flowed from her mouth and down her chin. One final deep growl and the stream of cum became a trickle. Lifting her head, Barbarella turned towards Mommy. Her face covered with Daddy's love juice, Barbarella smile and opened her mouth. The two women kissed passionately as Barbarella and Mommy shared Daddy's cum.