Eighteen at Last Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the taste of Daddy's cum." She whispered to her mother.

"So do I," Mommy said softly. "But I think we may have to wait a bit before we get another taste." Barbarella turned her head to see Daddy laying quietly, his eyes closed and a big grin on his face. Looking further down, she saw his big cock now lying flaccid against his leg.

"Yes," she giggled. "He needs to rest a while before he can play again."

Mommy pulled Barbarella closer. "What say we have a little fun while Daddy recovers." Pressing her lips tightly to Barbarella's open mouth, the two women shared their love for each other with a long, passionate kiss. Their tongues danced as each one held the other closer. Barbarella was breathless... curious... filled with desire. She wanted to taste her mother, to explore her pussy. The longing she felt for Mommy was different from the desire she felt for her father. Though Barbarella could not yet put her feeling into words, she did know what she needed to do.

With a cat-like growl, Barbarella pushed her mother down and moved on top of her. Placing her mouth to Mommy breast, she began to suckle. Mommy moaned quietly. Barbarella began kissing her way to Mommy's neck. Reaching her jaw line, Barbarella sunk her teeth into a tender spot on Mommy's throat while her hands massaged her mother's breast, pulling at the hard nipple without mercy. Mommy gasped at her daughter's sudden boldness. Barbarella's hands seemed to be everywhere, exploring, teasing, caressing.

Barbarella's leg slid between her mother's thighs, her knee resting on Mommy's slick swollen lips. The sweet, musky odor of sex filled their nostrils driving their desires. Once again suckling Mommy's breast, Barbarella gently bit a nipple. Mommy cried out in pain and pleasure, arching her back upwards towards her daughter's open mouth.

Mommy could feel Barbarella's hand inching slowly towards her dripping pussy. She longed to feel her daughter's intimate touch. Fingers slid effortlessly between her nether lips and deep into her cunt. Moans of lustful bliss echoed from the walls.

"Fuck me Baby!" Mommy cried out. "Please fuck meeeee." Barbarella slid two fingers deep into her mother's pussy, searching for her G-spot as Mommy's hips ground against her daughter hand. Mommy's body began to shudder uncontrollably as her first orgasm washed over her in a wave of animal pleasure. Barbarella held her mother tightly as she arched her back; thrusting her hips upwards driving her daughter's probing fingers ever deeper.

"Breathe Mommy." Barbarella said softly as her Mother slowly recovered. Inching her way lower, Barbarella kiss and licked her way towards the object of her desire, Mommy's wet cunny. She wanted desperately to taste her mother's sex, to thrust her tongue deep into the same pussy that had given her birth eighteen years ago.

Mommy lifted her knees and spread her legs wide, giving Barbarella total access to the most private portion of her body.

"Eat Mommy's pussy," she begged. "Suck Mommy's clitty... please"

Barbarella lowered her face between her mother's thighs and stared at her glistening wet pussy lips. Easing forward, she reached out with tip of her tongue and caught a drop of her mother's wetness. The sweetness surprised Barbarella. She wanted more and she wanted it now. Soon she was lapping the wetness flowing from her mother's pussy like a kitten at a bowl of cream.

"Aaaahhhh," Mommy cried. "More... Baby." Barbarella pulled back slightly and using her thumbs, gently spread her mother's pussy lips. There before her was the gateway from which she had emerged into the world eighteen years ago to the very day. And just above, Mommy's swollen clit. Reaching out, Barbarella gently touched the sensitive button with her tongue. Mommy moaned loudly, rocking her hips in pleasure. Leaning forward, Barbarella thrust her tongue deep into Mommy's cunt. The heady odor of Mommy's sexual desire was intoxicating, driving Barbarella to alternately suck and lick her mother's clitty faster and faster. Soon Mommy's moans became screams of joy as she thrashed about the bed uncontrollably. With her tongue deep in Mommy's cunt, Barbarella began to massage her mother's anis.

"Oh... Fuck... Baby," Mommy cried breathless, "I'm... I'm ... cummig!"

At the first sign of Mommy's orgasm, Barbarella slid her finger deep into her mother's ass. She could feel each spasm of pleasure on her tongue, every quiver of delight in her finger as if it were her own orgasm. The waves of primal ecstasy seem to last forever. Screaming, Mommy arched her back as one final massive wave overtook them both.

Rolling over, Barbarella lay between her parents as Mommy recovered. Daddy draped his arm over his daughter, and began to gently massage her breast.

"Mmmmmm... that feels good." She cooed.

"Are you ready for your turn, Kitten?" Daddy asked. "It's a big step."

"I've been ready for years." Barbarella giggled. "I've dreamed about it nearly every night."

"So you have it all planned out then."

"Oh yes." There was confidence in her voice. "I decided a long time ago that I want to be on top." Barbarella turned to face her father. "I'm going to ride you until you cum deep in my tight little cunny." She said with a coquettish grin.

"Are you sure that's how you want it?" Mommy asked, joining in the conversation. "It might be easier for you if Daddy was on top."

"I'll be fine, Mommy. I've learned a lot watching you and Daddy make love." Reaching down between her father's legs, Barbarella grasped his hard cock. "I think Daddy's ready. I know I am."

"Ok, Kitten..." Daddy said as he rolled onto his back. "You're in charge."

Barbarella threw her leg over Daddy's tummy and straddled his torso. Leaning forward, she gave him a deep, passionate kiss. She could feel his cock twitch as it lay against her bare ass.

"I love you Daddy." She whispered.

"I love you too, Kitten."

Barbarella got to her knees and scooted over Daddy's hips. She positioned herself so that his cock barely touched her pussy lips.

"Mommy, hold Daddy's cock for me." Smiling, her mother snuggled closer to her husband, and reach out, held it for her daughter. With the grace of a gymnast, Barbarella lifted herself up and over her Daddy's cock.

"Slide him between my pussy lips" Barbarella said softly. Mommy guided her husband's hot cock between Barbarella's shinning lips.

"Oooh! He's so hot." Barbarella sighed as Daddy's cock slid effortlessly along her wet slit. Rocking her hips, she savored the feeling. Barbarella felt the lustful ache of desire swelling deep inside. She wanted; no, she needed to feel Daddy's body within her own. She needed him in her cunt.

"Guide him in, Mommy." Her voice trembled with excitement. Mommy gently eased her husband's cock to the entrance to her daughter's cunt. Barbarella felt the tip of Daddy's cock nestle into her tight pussy. Slowly lowering her body, she relished the rush of feelings as his thick cock stretched her virgin cunt. A short way in she felt the hot tip of Daddy's cock press against her hymen. Barbarella rocked her hips several times as Mommy continued to hold Daddy's cock.

"Ok," she said. "I'm ready." Mommy released her husband's cock and lay her head on his stomach to watch her daughter enjoy her first fuck. Barbarella rocked her hips once more, then, with one quick motion, allowed her body to drop onto her father's steel hard cock.

The pain was sharp but brief. Barbarella sat quietly for a moment allowing her body to adjust to the presence of her father's cock. The feeling was everything she had hoped for and more. Tears of joy trickled down her cheeks.

"Are you ok, Baby" Mommy said seeing her daughter's tears.

"Oh yes, Mommy." Barbarella said softly. "It feels so good to have Daddy inside me."

Barbarella began slowing rocking her hips up and down on Daddy's cock. The feeling was intense and exquisite. She could feel every ridge of her father's throbbing body as it slid in and out of her tight cunt.

"Oh Fuck!" she cried out in joy. "Daddy, you feel so good! I want you inside me every night!"

"You are so very tight, Kitten." Daddy said between lustful grunts of pleasure. "Just like Mommy."

"Ohhhh Daddy!" Barbarella squealed, feeling the first wave building deep inside. "I'm gonna cum!" Rocking faster, she fucked her daddy's cock with wild abandon. "Oh...oh...oh...fuck! Yes!" She cried out as her first orgasm flowed through her cunt. Slowing to a gentle rock Barbarella allowed her body to recover slightly.

"Your turn Daddy." She said with a giggle. "I need to feel your cum inside me." Barbarella began to fuck her father like there was no tomorrow. More than anything else she wanted to feel his hot thick cum filling her cunt. Daddy pumped his hips up and down, thrusting his cock into his daughter's virgin pussy. His deep animal grunts mingled with her cat like cries.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my tight pussy." Barbarella felt her mother's breasts pressing against her back as Mommy reach round and begin to fondle her titties.

"Oh God yes, that feel so good!"

"Can you hear the change in Daddy's grunts?" Mommy whispered in Barbarella's ear. "He's going to cum soon."

Barbarella leaned forward allowing Daddy's cock to slide even deeper into her wanton body.

"Do it Daddy!" She screamed. "Cum for me. Cum deep inside me!"

With a loud growl, Daddy thrust his cock ever deeper into Barbarella's body.

"Aaaaagh!" Barbarella cried out in ecstasy as his cock slammed against her cervix. "Cum for me Daddy! Fill my cunt with your cum!"

Arching his back, Daddy growled like a large tiger as streams of hot cum shot deep into his daughter's nubile body. After years of fantasizing, the sudden flood of Daddy's man-juice into her pussy was a dream come true. Feeling his cum dripping out of her pussy as he continued to pump his seed into her body, her own feminine instincts took over.

"Fuuuuck!" Barbarella screamed to the top of her lungs as a gigantic wave of pure visceral pleasure exploded deep within her.

* * * * *

Author's note: The following is a little taste of the next story in the series. Enjoy.

Eighteen at Last - Part 2

Barbarella awoke to find herself a little disoriented. The last thing she could remember was being engulfed in a sphere of pure light, her entire being overcome by a tsunami of joy. Opening her eyes, she found the bedroom bathed in the soft light of morning. Had it all been just a dream? She had s strong memory of wearing a lace garter belt and black silk hose, but she was naked, just lake any other morning.

"Good morning Baby." Barbarella started. What was Mommy still doing in bed? She was almost always the first one up. "Did you sleep well?" Mother asked softly.

"Oh yes, Mommy." Barbarella stifled a yawn and rolled to face her mother. "I had such a wonderful dream. So vivid I can remember it now."

"It wasn't a dream, Baby" Mommy said snuggling up to her daughter's well toned body. "You and I made love. I must say..." She said kissing her daughter on the forehead, "You gave me the pussy licking of my life."

"Then it wasn't a dream..." Barbarella was now wide-awake. "So that means..."

"That my Barbarella is no longer a virgin." Mommy laughed. "Daddy took your cherry and filled your little pussy with his cum." Mommy reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair from her daughter's face. "You did very well for your first time, Baby."

Barbarella smiled and pulling her mother closer and kissed her open mouth. Mommy returned her daughter's kiss with the same zeal. The bed covers were soon tossed aside as the two women writhed in a passionate embrace. Barbarella loved the feel of her mother's breasts pressed tightly against her own. Spreading her legs and pulling her knees up, Mommy exposed her pussy to her daughter's touch. Barbarella slid her body between Mommy's open thighs and began to grind her pussy into her mother's wet snatch. Moans of pleasure soon filled the room.

"Mommy," Barbarella said breathless. "Remember that movie we watched last week. Let's try that scissor thing."

"Oh yes," Mommy said. "I've been wanting to do that for years!" Lying back, Barbarella spread her legs. Throwing one leg over her mother's both women scooted towards the other until their pusses met. As the two began to grind their hips, Barbarella looked deep into her mother's eyes. They burned with a lustful fire she had never seen before. As her mother returned Barbarella's steady gaze, she suddenly realized that they were not longer just mother and daughter, but lovers. Lovers in every sense of the word. Reaching out, she touched her mother just above the pussy. Her mother smiled and did the same. In that instant, a bond was created, one that extended far beyond mother and child.

Barbarella's wet pussy lips kissed her mother's cunt as the two women pressed their hips together. Lost in a world of exquisite delight, the two women were locked in a dance as ancient as the universe itself. Tits bounced in time to their joyful rhythm. Barbarella wanted the feeling to last forever, but it was not to be. She could feel the lustful pressure building deep in her cunt. Leaning forward, the two women met in a passionate kiss. As clit met clit, the blissful explosion of their passion erupted the same moment. Each experiencing the pure love of the other.

Holding each other in the lovers' embrace, Barbarella and her mother savored their new found relationship.

* * * * *

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this little teaser. Look for the full story to be published soon.

Please remember to vote, and as always, I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment.