All Comments on 'Elaine and James'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Two thumbs up!

Great tale, I am James' age and love the 50 to 80 year olds. They are so appreciative.

Romantic1Romantic1about 16 years ago
Stellar Writing. Encore! Encore!

I hope this is the start of many stories from you (these two). You set a wonderful mood. GREAT writing and story line, wonderful character development. Hurray from someone 'bout the same age as James. Wish I could meet my Elaine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Careful James

My brother had met his high school sweetheart on classmates dot com after 50 years they finally got together and he took the little blue pill, (as he had not had an erection for years either, he too was 67). The little blue pill caused him to have a heart attack and pass on. So be careful. Also I am 51 and have a 21 yr old sweetie. She wont go back to boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blue pill

As someone who has to take that pill, I can attest to the after effects, but without it there would be no sex life, and if you, like I, am taking it under doctors orders there should be no problem whatsoever. As for the story, like the other two, it was a wonderful read , please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best

this is undoubtedly one of the best romantic stories Ii have read on this site. Congratulations, Kezza67 you have done a wonderful job of gradually building up a classic romance between an unlikely pair of lovers.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It sounded like us

I am a 37 year old woman with a 66 year old lover. It was like you were describing us. Older men make more generous lovers than younger ones.

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING -

This is the second story of yours I have read. Both rate higher that a 5 star. You have a gentle way with words and an amazing breadth of understanding. Your story construction characterization and timing are excellent. The only thing I can say is "KEEP WRITING" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
together forever

I love this story. I believe James and Elaine deserve to be together.They are truly a lovely couple and deserve to have a happy life.Age has nothing to do with it.I love the way you wrote this story.The Romance is wonderful.You are a gifted writer.

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryover 11 years ago
What a lovely story!

Nicely paced, as is the development of the romance. Realistic and practical but also suffused with passion and true, deep love. A nice length but I'd have been perfectly happy if it was twice as long.

If there is a last chapter to be written, it would be the one where, many years from now, Elaine reminisces about the great love of her life and how she found true happiness with a most gentlemanly, loving, caring man.

I'm a little late to the dance in finding this story but I give it full marks plus and will soon be reading more of your work. Highest compliments!

woodlands1946woodlands1946over 11 years ago
My compliments on your fine story.

I is always a pleasant experience to find touching, well written stories that are so believable they set your imagination to conjuring up fantasies involving your own life. My wife and I are both 66, and our love life serves to back up your story that our age group need not be merely spectators with fond memories of sensual pleasures that "once were.

One minor point. "I Want to Know What Love Is" was done by Foreigner in 1984, and was their biggest hit ever. I read the entire write-up of the song in Wikipedia. The song was recorded by numerous other artists, but I could find no reference to any group named Berlin.

It was also a great song and totally appropriate for you to include it in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
she won't leave...

When I was 22 I met the love of my life...he was 56. Now here we are 18 years and 2 babies later...I would not change one minute with him

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Wonderful Romantic Story

This one had previously escaped my attention and I am happy that I found it!

Being an old man, 75, I know exactly how he feels. His problems were mine!

Thank you for a pleasant afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story of Love

This was the best store that I've read on this site, I loved it! And, writing an additional ending would just reduce the impact of the story, no matter what that ending was, other than "live happily ever after".

wellard94wellard94over 10 years ago
Lovely story of old-fashioned romance.

Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. My preference is no sequel, leave it there and let us each wonder what might have happened next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A lovely dream

Great stuff but too smooth. It needs more uncertainty and wrong turnings.

Lbc65Lbc65over 10 years ago
Excellent story

I am 48 and my husband is 65. I thought I was experienced when We met, but as with James and Elaine I found out that there was so much more to learn. While a May/December romance will not work for everyone, we are both filled with joy every single day just by being in each other's company. Some of your words could have been written while peeking through our bedroom window! I have really enjoyed reading your stories and look forward to reading all that you submit. Keep up the good work, you are delightful.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
No she will not leave him -

He may leave her and she may move past him but never will she leave him or stop loving him -

She came into the relationship a mature adult who knows what life is and what is important in it - she wants to be treasured and is -

She may have other needs later - after he is gone but so what -

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
loved it.

one of your best.

a thought. If the little yellow tablet was giving him such noticeable symptoms, why not try half the dosage to see if it still delivers the desired result without the high risk issues? one size does not always fit all.

thanks for the tenderness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mind excrement by worst writer on this site ! "1*" !!

And 'rightbank' , if you keep licking this degenerate ass you won't be able to remove it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very tender and realistic

I like everything about the story, it rings very true to me. Please give us more!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Still a brilliant story

The descriptions of the interplay as the relationship builds are spot on.

To the annon who felt compelled to caution me: I refer you to the opening comments and the value assigned to annonymous remarks.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Still a brilliant story

The interplay as the relationship developed was spot on.

To the annon who felt compelled to caution me, I refer you to the author's comment at the beginning regarding the value of annonymous posts.

jrquilconjrquilconover 5 years ago
Rated PDG

Pretty Damn Good!

A note:

As he's going to a health club, it is quite likely that his erectile dysfunction will improve with his circulatory system. yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Dance

James' attitude to start reminds me of the Garth Brooks song, "The Dance". Just look at the words:

Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain

But I'd have to miss the dance

The Dance is our wonderful trip through life, so much better by the people we share with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Although blissfully married, I am the same age as James. We’re I to ever find myself alone, I would hope that I would be lucky enough to find an Elaine. I would do the best I knew how to cherish her as James did. This is one of the half dozen best stories that I’ve found on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I dont see why you apologise for using UK English!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

I've always enjoyed your stories!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous