All Comments on 'Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 01'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MEWatcherMEWatcherover 12 years ago
Great Start

Please do continue. I like that he does have some feeling for her...and the relationship between him and Anna should prove ...interesting. I look forward to the next installment . It sounds like there is much more to come :)

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
glad

I am so glad that you gave us a little info about Roy, good job. I love reading stories about young men dominating older women. Its so sexy, and hot.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Glad you continued!

I was pleased to see that you had written another story about Roy and Elaine! I read the first four chapters and really enjoyed them, but it seemed unfinished. I'll be looking forward to more!

chell__stuchell__stuover 12 years ago

Please continue. This is a great series. Im glad you continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoy the story

I read the first story. Now starting on this one. Have enjoyed Elane's sink into slavery and her disbasment . Also was good to learn more about Roy. Elaine is the perfect fucktoy. She needs to be used in all ways. I wish could get my hands on her and subject her to my dark desires..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES