All Comments on 'Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 01'

by Paradiggler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sxad_247sxad_247over 10 years ago
true panty lover

Only a true panty lover can give that kind of detail...the story was awesome and a true and detailed account of a true panty loving person......what is not to love about a nice pair of worn panties?

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Love sniffing panties

I like the way you think about dirty panties. I also love sniffing panties. If I see a hot looking woman I would immediately think how her panties smells like. I would think that it must be musky. Also I fantasize about gorgeous rich and famous celebrities. That they must be wearing a designer expensive string bikini panties, and thought how would it smells like at the end of the day after filming some movies. Would it be sweaty...musky...pungent...intoxicating...fishy...strong pussy odor? Whatever it is I would love to have that crotch pressed on my nose as I inhale that intimate feminine scent. I would be thinking of Cindy Crawford, Nicole Kidman, Gweneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson...etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brings back memories

Great little story, reminds me of exciting times

when I was young and had access to girlfriends

used panties and their feminine scents such a

long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice short story

Many guys have done the same thing. Often the woman knows and plays along leaving panty prizes. Must be careful not to get caught out.

chimpeechimpeeabout 10 years ago

My wifes started leaving hers in the bedroom um what an invite and taken sniffing away now with cock in hand keep it up

rsperiodrsperiodover 9 years ago
So innocent yet so real

I love the buildup of the story starting quite basic and later on adding up towards something much surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love knickers

Nice story; evoked some lovely memories for me. Nothing better than sinking your nose into dirty knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same

Love this , good memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That turned me on so much, nothing nicer than a fresh pair of panties still nice and wet with pussy cum and wee wee, fuck the smell of that makes my cock cum so much.

chimpeechimpeeabout 6 years ago
GOOD START

Looking forward to more about Elaine and her soiled panties got a hard on and precum at the moments and ready for different strokes!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadiggler@Paradiggler
I have a deep fetish for women's dirty panties and toilet activities. My stories depict different scenarios in which women's most private bodily functions are highly eroticised in various sexual situations and are frequently highlighted by graphic descriptions of genitalia and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES