All Comments on 'Elicitation of his Intimate Seed'

by ThomasBuckley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskiover 6 years ago
Not half-bad

But please get an editor or do a grammar check next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

well done i hope you will make more and can you make poison ivy sex batman thank you

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

OK. Thanks for the criticism. What precisely do I need to work on? :)

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyover 6 years agoAuthor
Correction

Sorry, I meant that last message for RedArrowKuczynski.

TheNewcomerTheNewcomerover 6 years ago
Editing

I'm not into telling someone how to write their tales but for me I like for someone to proof read and edit where needed. It helps with the flow and limits distraction. You want the readers engaged with your story. You don't want their immersion being broken by little stuff.

I'm at work so I can't provide examples right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There are too many errors of basic punctuation and grammar to go into here, but I suggest you get an editor or try a program like Grammarly or ProWritingAid to help you. The many errors are distracting.

One example is in the first paragraph (which does not bode well for the rest).

"The area was quite warm with trees, shrubbery, and various exotic plants surrounded him." Either put a period after "warm" and drop "with" or make it "surrounding" him.

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the advice. I hope I did better in the other chapters. My first chapter was not going to be the greatest. However, I hope to improve from my mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Happy anniversary on the story. You've come a long way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comic

When is the rest of the comic coming out?

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyover 4 years agoAuthor
One page a week.

I plan to release one page a week to my E-Hentai galleries profile. I'm only going to be doing the first chapter though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous