Elicitation of his Intimate Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clasping the bed quilt tightly with both hands, the boy wonder could not hold back anymore. He cried out in his second orgasm as his hot seed sprayed into the heart of Ivy's femininity. She pleasurably cried out as Ivy felt the warm fluid discharged inside her.

The pair panted heavy for a minute before Ivy regained her composure. As she brushed her hair back, she leaned forward to Robin's face, and planted a kiss on his lips. "You were wonderful darling!" satisfied Ivy, after she released the kiss.

Sliding off of Robin's spent member, still hard due to her drugged lipstick. Robin's sperm slowly oozed out of the entrance of Ivy's vagina onto Robin's lap.

Ivy stood beside Robin off the bed. He to began to catch his breath and looked at Ivy.

With a wave of her hand, two vines with a closed flower on the end of each one lowered to both sides of Robin's head. They opened and spewed a pheromone dust onto his face. Robin began to feel sleepy as he breathed the pheromone dust in.

As Robin lost consciousness, Ivy said, "Go to sleep darling, you deserved a well earned rest. Thank you for giving me the gift of life." Ivy finished by blowing a kiss at him as he went into a deep sleep.

Staring at the now prone Robin, Ivy thought to herself, "He was quite fun. I think I shall keep him around awhile longer."

Stepping towards her makeup table, Ivy retrieved the sperm filled glass vile and smiled. Her plan has been completed.

As Ivy was about to step through the pink curtains, they abruptly parted open, and Harley Quinn made her presents felt.

"Surprise red! I've got us some Chinese takeout!" Harley Announced.

Her sudden appearance caught Ivy off guard, and in her shock, dropped the vile. It shattered and spilled it's contents on the bedroom floor.

Ivy looked in disbelief for a few seconds before snapping angrily at Harley. "You idiot Harley! Do you know how hard I worked to get all that?!"

"Geeze I'm sorry red!" squirmed Harley. "Hay! Why is Robin sleeping in your bed?!"

Robin snored away, oblivious to the argument Harley and Ivy were having.

12