Elise and Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,461 Followers

"Well," I stammered surprised she knew, "we didn't."

Elise came over and gave me a kiss, "You didn't think I knew did you?"

"It was completely innocent," I replied. "Did Emily tell you?"

Elise laughed, "No. She didn't need to. You came out wearing her towel and sporting a hard on. Wasn't too hard to put two and two together. Don't worry. I trust you that you guys didn't do anything too naughty. It's actually nice to see you loosen up and have fun for a change."

I finally let out my breath in relief.

"Just try and relax and enjoy yourself today," Elise said giving me a hug, "Don't worry about me, I'm not going to do anything that you and Em wouldn't do. Sure we'll flirt and tease, but we know where our limits are. We planned this all ahead of time."

That made me feel better.

Elise put her miniskirt and top back on then took a quick glance around the room, "I think that's it. Let's go!"

I grabbed my swimsuit and followed Elise out of the bedroom.

Ryan and Emily were waiting in the living room for us and looked ready to go as well.

"Everything good?" Emily asked.

"Yep," Elise quickly replied. "Couldn't be better!"

"I'll take your swimsuit," Emily said to me and stuffed it into her beach bag.

We decided to all go in one car and Ryan offered to drive so we went with his. I hopped in the back and Emily quickly slid in beside me. Elise yelled "shotgun!" sat up front with Ryan.

"Woohoo! I finally get to be in a backseat with Kevin," Emily teased.

The car ride to the park was a blast, the girls were singing and dancing in their seats to the music on the radio. It made the time pass quickly and we were there before we knew it.

The park wasn't as busy as we thought it might be for the end of the season, so we ended up with a pretty good parking spot. We made our way to the front gates, paid for our tickets and headed into the park.

"Okay, here's the plan," Elise said to us all. "It's still early so we'll split up now, then meet up for a late lunch. Say 2 o'clock. After that we'll decide to either split up again or do some stuff together."

We agreed it sounded good.

Elise gave me a hug goodbye. "Have fun," she smiled, "Emily promised to take good care of you."

I watched Elise and Ryan walk off for a moment while Emily studied a map of the park. I wasn't too pleased to see his hand slip down to her ass and caress it while they walked. Elise acted like this was completely normal and didn't seem to object, she even put her arm around his waist in return.

"Aww, such a cute couple aren't they?" Emily said with a giggle. "Don't worry about them, we've got each other."

Emily took a hold of my arm and we headed toward the Water section of the park.

I was disappointed to see a big lineup to the change rooms, the park didn't seem very busy when we got here. "Damn it, it's going to take forever to get changed," I complained to Emily.

"No it won't," Emily smiled, "you just don't know the secret. Follow me."

Emily took me past the line and down a small path that seemed pretty quiet considering how busy the surrounding area was.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The secret family change room," Emily replied. "Hardly anyone knows about them. The only people I've ever seen in there are breastfeeding moms, and even that's pretty rare."

We came to a small building with a picture of a baby on it and slipped inside. As Emily predicted the place was empty.

"The rooms are pretty nice too," Emily said as she opened a door to one of the rooms. "Lots of space."

"Okay, I guess I'll take the next one," I said and moved towards another room.

"Don't be such a prude," Emily said with an annoyed tone in her voice, "there's no need to take up two rooms. Would you take a second room with Elise?" She pulled me inside and locked the door behind us.

Before I knew it, Emily had slipped off all her clothes and was standing naked beside me.

"You getting changed?" she asked casually.

"Yeah, of course," I said nervously as I started to remove my clothes. Even though Elise didn't seem bothered by Emily and I being naked together this morning, I was worried that this was pushing my luck.

Emily didn't seem to be in a particular rush to get dressed, she pretended to fiddle with her bikini but mostly seemed to be watching me and positioning herself so I could get a good look at her boobs.

To be completely honest, of course I was watching her. I had trouble taking my eyes off those amazing tits. She obviously noticed my gaze.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said, her voice snapping me back to reality.

"My boobs. Do you like them? Sometimes I think they're too big and saggy," she complained. "They're not cute and firm like Elise's. Everyone seems to like her's."

I told her that I liked them a lot and disagreed that they were saggy.

"You're so sweet," Emily said and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "That's one of the reasons Elise likes you so much."

Seeing Emily naked and the soft kiss was almost too much for me, my cock was painfully hard and standing at attention.

Emily giggled, "That's one of the other reasons Elise likes you so much."

There was no point in hiding it, so I let Emily look.

"It's a little longer than Ryan's," she said quietly. "Definitely thicker too."

I don't know why, but I was really happy to hear this.

Emily moved her gaze back to my eyes. "Did you know Elise calls it a magical penis?" Emily laughed.

I laughed along with her, my nervousness had left and I was starting to get comfortable being naked with Emily again.

Emily sat down on a chair in front of me, reached out and gently wrapped her soft hand around my shaft. Her other hand carefully cupped my balls. I groaned and felt like I was going to explode at any moment.

"My god you get hard," she sounded amazed. "Elise was right."

Emily looked up and smiled at me, "Sorry, I probably shouldn't be doing something like this yet. We've barely started our date."

I wasn't sure what she meant by "yet" but didn't have time to think about it too much, I was trying really hard not to spray my cum everywhere.

"Sorry for teasing. I'm just curious about your cock," Emily continued as she slowly caressed it. "Elise says you're by FAR the best she's ever had."

Elise had told me that, but I just figured that what all girlfriends tell their guys. It was nice hearing that she tells her friends the same thing.

"From all the noise you make it sounds like Ryan does a pretty good job with you," I told her.

Emily smiled and shrugged. "Ryan's good, not the best I've ever had, but above average. If I can tell you a secret, I'm only loud because he wants me to be. Not because he's some kind of sex god. He really gets off on me talking dirty, being vocal and acting super slutty. It's no big deal to me so I do it. Elise used to do it for some of her exes too, but I can tell it's not acting with you."

I briefly wondered how many guys Emily had heard with Elise but I quickly pushed it out of my mind. I was just happy knowing that apparently I'm a stud.

"Are you worried about what Ryan and Elise might think of us being naked together?"

"Honestly Kevin, you're such a worrier," Emily playfully scolded and let go of my cock. "Trust me, everything's fine."

She finally handed me my bathing suit from her beach bag.

"But maybe it's best if you put that thing away for now or we'll never make it to the park," she teased as I pulled on my suit. "Can you help me with my sunscreen? I don't want to burn out there."

I agreed to help her out. I mean, if Elise is okay with Ryan running his hands all over her naked body she should be okay with me doing the same to Emily. It was all innocent anyway as Elise would say. I was just being a good friend and applying lotion so she wouldn't burn.

Emily handed me the bottle and I squeezed a small amount on my palms. She closed her eyes and hummed softly as I rubbed it into her arms, neck, back, and down her legs.

She started laughing as I did her feet. "That tickles. Make sure you do my whole bum and boobs too," she said with a smile, her eyes still closed. "I don't want them to burn."

I added more lotion and rubbed it into her bum, she parted her legs slightly and leaned forward as I did it, pushing her ass closer to me and exposing herself fully. Even though I got a glimpse of her pussy this morning in the bathroom, this was the first time I got a really good look at it. Damn if it wasn't the most perfect little coin slot pussy I'd ever seen. I know every man has his own preference, but to me it was the perfect size and shape I like. Even her little pink butthole seemed perfect.

Emily gave a soft moan as I accidently pressed against her exposed asshole with my thumb. "Sorry," I mumbled. I don't think she heard or cared if she did.

Somehow, with superhuman strength, I managed to tear myself away from the magnificent view and moved around in front of Emily, her face was slightly flushed. I think she enjoyed it.

"That was... really nice," she said pushing out her chest for me to finish up. "Even the little accident. If it was an accident. You just have a little more to do."

I warmed up some lotion in my hands and started on her boobs.

Emily sighed, "Mmm..."

Her nipples hardened as I focused my attention on her breasts. They were quite firm for their size but they were obviously real, no doubt about that. I took my time and made sure they were properly coated then took a step back.

"Your touch was perfect," she purred, "Most guys are too light or too rough, you are absolutely perfect with them. My boobs thank you."

I helped Emily put on her black bikini, much slower than necessary, and we headed out into the park once my erection subsided. The sexual tension that filled the Changing Room still lingered but was now dissipating to a manageable level. Part of me was glad for that since I really didn't want to fool around on Elise, the other part of me wanted to carry Emily back to the room and get that bikini back off her.

Emily was affectionate and held my hand as we headed to the first water slides, it actually felt like we'd been a couple forever, not just a few hours.

"The big drop! Come on, let's go!" Emily picked up the pace and dragged me towards the dual towering nearly vertical drop slides for our first ride of the day.

We were in side by side chutes high above the water park as they released us down the hole, I was laughing as I listened to Emily's terrified screams all the way down.

The next few hours flew by. We did all the drops, the races, the tube rides, it was the most fun I had in a long time. When 2 o'clock arrived we got changed, again we both stayed naked way longer than necessary, grabbed our stuff and headed to meet Elise and Ryan for lunch.

We bumped into them just where they said they'd be. Elise and Emily grabbed a table while Ryan and I went to get some food.

"How's your day so far?" I asked Ryan.

"It's been great. Elise is fearless when it comes to rides. How about yourself?"

"It's awesome having someone that likes the water as much as I do, I think we managed to hit everything we wanted to already," I replied.

We chatted a bit more as we moved through the line and got our meals. I was glad that Elise and Ryan seemed to be having a fun time too.

The girls waved us over to the table they found and we sat to eat our lunch. We all talked excitedly about the day so far and the different attractions we tried.

After eating we decided to stick together for a little while and visit some of the gift shops before splitting up again. Emily made an excuse of wanting to show Ryan a t-shirt she liked and dragged him off leaving me alone with Elise.

"Are you having a good time with Emily?" she asked.

"It's been really fun, Emily's great to hang out with," I replied.

Elise got a big smile on her face, "I'm so glad to hear that. I was really hoping you two would get along. She's one of my best friends so it makes me happy that you might be friends with her too." She gave me a big hug and added, "You're the best boyfriend ever."

I suddenly got a pang of guilt thinking about the change room incident.

"Elise, I need to tell you something," I said nervously.

"Is it about the change room? Emily already told me," Elise said with a little wave of her hand, not seeming to be concerned in the least.

"What did she tell you?" I asked, wondering if she got the whole story.

"That you two shared a room while changing and you rubbed lotion on her," she replied.

"Did she tell you we were naked?"

Elise laughed, "I assumed you guys were, it was a change room after all and it would be silly for you both to use separate ones when there are such big crowds. I'm actually really glad you're loosening up and having fun. That's all I wanted. I hate it when you miss out on fun things."

"So... how were you and Ryan?" I asked.

"Well," Elise said, "we had a really fun time on the rides. The Big Green rollercoaster is amazing. Of course we didn't visit any change rooms and get naked like you two did."

I was glad to hear that.

"Although I will confess that I let Ryan get a little handsy while we were in the Haunted House ride," Elise teased.

"Really? How handsy?" I asked.

Elise laughed, "Look who's getting jealous now! You rub lotion all over Emily tits and ass while she's naked then you get jealous of me?"

She had a point there, it's kind of hard to complain after what Emily and I were doing.

"Don't worry," Elise smiled, "I didn't let him go too far. I just let him feel me up a bit. Probably less than you and Emily did. That's okay right?"

I sighed, "Yeah, that's okay." As if I could complain.

"Good," she smiled, "At least we were mostly dressed. You two were naked."

"Mostly?"

Elise giggled, "The two of us agreed to be really naughty and tease you guys as much as we could today. I think you might have figured that out already. Anyway. Since it was pitch black in the Haunted House ride I slipped off my panties and gave them to Ryan. I wish I could have seen his face in the dark, he sure seemed surprised though."

"Was this before or after the feeling up?" I asked already sensing the answer.

"Before," she stated, "I'm pretty sure that's why he wanted to put his hands up my skirt. I just let him do it a little while for fun. Like I said, it was totally dark, so no one could see me. So that's not even as much as you and Emily did right? You were both seeing and touching each other in a locked private room. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. We're all just goofing around and having fun!"

At this point I wasn't sure at who should be mad at who. I had to admit though, I had a lot fun with Emily.

"Alright, so no one is mad at anyone. Did you tell Emily what you and Ryan did too?"

"Of course," Elise replied. "She was fine with the trips we did through the Haunted House too. She thought it was funny and kind of sexy."

"Trips?"

"Well... the ride was almost done the first time I handed him my panties so Ryan joked that he didn't have much time to touch me. So we went on again and I let him put his hand up my skirt and play with me for almost the whole ride. It seemed like a nice first date thing to do."

"Maybe too nice... So twice then?"

Elise laughed, "You're so funny. It was three times actually, the line wasn't very long so I managed to convince Ryan to go on it again. He seemed to like the ride so he was cool with it.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was hard to talk him into it," I said.

"The last trip was really embarrassing though," Elise continued, "Ryan had my skirt bunched up around my waist and when the ride ended I didn't notice at first. So some of the attendants saw my pussy when they unbuckled us. I'm pretty sure they knew what Ryan was doing the whole time too, one of them gave him a high five."

Well there's some more people to add to the list who have seen Elise at least partially naked. At least I didn't know them. "Did you at least manage to get your panties back?" I asked.

"Yeah, I eventually convinced Ryan to give them back to me," Elise said. "Some rides would be a little embarrassing without them. Could you imagine me on the swings?" she laughed. "It would be so embarrassing! I'd be flying around flashing the whole park!"

I was half surprised she hadn't already flashed the whole park, but there was still lots of the day left so I wasn't getting my hopes too high.

"Are you still okay with us splitting up for a little while longer?" Elise asked. "I wanted to see one of the Musical shows and I know that's not really your thing. Ryan said he'd go with me."

"Yeah that's okay. Just try to keep your panties on." I told her.

Elise laughed, "Okay, I guess I can do that for you."

"Hey love birds," Emily said cheerfully as her and Ryan joined us. "Everything good?"

"Yep," Elise replied, "I talked to Kevin's and he's cool with everything. Ready to split up again?"

I'm not sure I was exactly cool with everything, but Elise did say she'd keep her panties on so I was happy about that. The four of us split up again and we agreed to meet back up in a couple hours.

Emily and I walked over to the games section and I tried my luck at a couple of the booths. Luck was obviously on my side today and as the last baseball landed in the peach basket I walked away with a large stuffed Panda Bear for Emily. She was ecstatic about the win and was jumping around cheering, her boobs bouncing like crazy. Apparently no one had ever won something for her before.

She was so happy she dragged me off to the side, pressed me up against a wall and gave me a really big kiss. Damn she's a good kisser. Her tongue playfully darting inside my mouth caught me totally off guard and almost made me melt.

"Kissing's okay on the first date, right?" Emily asked with a smile.

Normally I'd feel really bad about kissing another woman, but since Elise thought letting Ryan grab her pussy was a "nice first date thing to do" I rationalized that a little kiss wouldn't be that bad.

"Is this part of the teasing you and Elise agreed on?" I asked.

"Mmmm, kind of. She said I was allowed to kiss if I wanted to. And I really wanted to," she said with a smile.

Emily leaned in and gave me a long, slow, sensual kiss. Probably the best one I've ever had.

"You're almost as good a kisser as Elise," Emily teased.

"Wha?" I managed to say.

Emily started to laugh, but I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"So what else did you two troublemakers agree on?" I asked Emily.

"You'll have to wait and see," she said with a sexy smile. "Just trust us okay?"

Emily put her arm around me and we walked back to the games. I didn't have any more luck winning prizes but it didn't matter to her, she had her Panda and that was more than enough. We went on a couple rides, shared a funnel cake and then called it a day as we looked for Elise and Ryan.

We strolled through the park, really enjoying each other's company until we met Elise and Ryan at the exit near the front gate.

Elise gave me a big hug when I saw her and pulled me off to the side. "Are you still having a good time?" she asked.

"It's been really fun," I assured her.

My girlfriend squeezed me tighter. "I'm so happy you had a good time. Did you and Emily get into any trouble?" she asked teasingly.

I told Elise that Emily and I kissed a little.

Elise looked really surprised, "Wow! Emily let you kiss her? She must like you more than I thought! She's a really good kisser right?"

I was relieved that Elise wasn't upset about the kiss.

"I'm glad you had fun because Ryan and I played around a little too," Elise confessed.

"What did you do?" I asked and immediately regretted it. I really should know better by now.

Elise smiled, "Nothing too bad. I just hope you don't get mad. So anyway, we went to the theater where they were showing that 50's Musical I wanted to see. We found out that they had a balcony that no one was using so we snuck up there and had the whole thing to ourselves. It was a really fun date thing to do."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,461 Followers