Elise and Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

"That's cool that you got to watch the show from up there."

"Yep. Since it was mostly private up there, Ryan dared me to take my clothes off. I told him promised you I'd keep my panties on so when I took the other stuff off I just pulled them down to my knees for him," she told me.

I think I need to be clearer when I ask things of Elise.

"I'm guessing he felt you up again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that," she admitted. "I touched him a little too since he was making me feel really, really good with his fingers."

I wasn't too happy about this, but I didn't think there was much they could do in a balcony during a live performance so I let it go. Besides, Emily and I touched each other in the change room a little too.

"It felt really naughty fooling around and doing all kinds of special private sexy date things with all those people just below us. I was getting really excited thinking about having sex with you later," she said with a sexy grin on her face. "I hope you'll take me to a balcony and fool around with me some day. Will you do that?"

I would agree to almost anything regarding sex and Elise so I promised her I would.

"I can't wait to give you my special private sexy kiss in the theater, it's going to be so much fun for you too," my girlfriend teased.

If she was referring to another deep throat blowjob, I was all in. She was incredible at them.

It looked like Ryan and Emily were ready to go home after their own conversation so we all piled into the car. Emily hopped in the back with me again, still clutching her prize stuffed Panda proudly.

"Man, what a great day," I said as we pulled out of the park and onto the highway.

"It's not over yet," Elise said as she turned around in the front seat to face me. "There may be a couple surprises left."

Emily playfully touched my leg and smiled.

My hopes of a perfect evening vanished as my cell phone rang. It was my work. The owner called and told me there was a major emergency and that everyone was coming in to help. I cursed under my breath and agreed to come in. Elise and Emily looked really disappointed but they understood that the company would lose lots of money and I'd probably lose my job if I didn't go in. I couldn't afford for that to happen.

When Ryan got us to Elise and Emily's place, I gave the girls a hug and said goodbye to Ryan before heading off to work. I was in a grumpy mood all night but worked hard to get all the systems back online as fast as possible and after a few hours was ready to go home.

If there's one bright spot, it's that the boss was extremely happy with me. He apologized for disrupting my evening and he even offered to take Elise and me out to dinner one night at a really fancy restaurant. It was nice to be appreciated so I accepted his offer.

All the way home I kept thinking how I always seemed to miss out on the fun. If I knew Elise and Emily they were probably naked right now teasing Ryan or having some kind of fun. It was a little depressing to think that even when Elise set it up that I'd have a good time something still got in the way.

I pulled into Elise's driveway and was somewhat surprised to see Ryan's car was already gone. I assumed he was going to stick around tonight.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" I called out as I walked into house. Where did everyone go?

"Yay! You're home," I heard Elise call out. "I'm in the bedroom."

I immediately felt better that Elise was home and didn't abandon to go out with Emily and Ryan. I walked by Emily's room, casually wondering where they were. I thought they'd be still be screwing like crazy. Maybe they went to his place.

I turned the knob to Elise's room and went inside. My jaw almost hit the floor as I entered the room and I almost needed to convince myself I wasn't dreaming. Elise and Emily were lying on the bed together, completely naked, in each other's arms and watching TV.

"We're so happy you're back." Elise said with a smile. "Ryan had to leave too and Emily was really lonely so I told her she could stay in our room tonight with us. Is that okay? The bed's a little small for three but I thought it was a nice friend thing to do."

Emily patted a small space between them. "There's room for you right here," she said sexily.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers