Elise and My Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little animated wheel on the phone screen spun and came up with a dare for Elise. "Show each guy in the room your panties."

"Is this just Scott and Jeff or everyone?" Elise asked.

"It says everyone, not just players," Sara replied.

Elise got up and came over to me first, when no one else could see she mouthed the words "Sorry, it's the game" to me and lifted up the front of her skirt to show her panties, that is if she was wearing any. I didn't know why she couldn't just say she wasn't wearing any instead of flashing.

Not only could I see her smoothly shaved pussy, I could also see some dampness starting to form. There was no doubt she was enjoying this, whether she admitted it or not.

She next moved over to where Shawn and Matt were standing and lifted her skirt. I saw their smiles grow wide. She spread her legs just past shoulder width, bent her knees slightly and tilted her hips forward. My roommates were getting a really good view, Elise was making sure they could see everything.

My girlfriend now moved over to Scott's chair and stood close in front of him. Her waist was at his eye level. "Are you ready?" she asked with a smile.

Scott nodded, he already had a grin on his face knowing Elise had no underwear on from her flashing him, now he was going to get a really close view. She raised one leg and placed her foot on the armrest of the chair and slowly lifted the front of her skirt. She held it there for at least 10 seconds, until Sara called time. Scott seemed to have enjoyed the very close up and personal view of my girlfriend.

Jeff was last, and as she raised her skirt Sara noticed for the first time that Elise was pantiless.

Sara started laughing, "Oh my god, maybe we should have put the game on level 10. You seem ready for it!"

Jeff's turn was next, his dare was to make out with his partner for 10 seconds. I didn't know if this was better or worse than the last dare. I cringed slightly as the two planted a pretty real looking kiss on each other. Sara called time and they ended the kiss, Elise looked flushed, Jeff a little uncomfortable.

"Jeff's not used to performing in front of others I see," Sara joked.

Sara's dare was to show everyone her bra. She sighed, "I have almost the same problem as Elise. I'm not wearing a bra. But if Elise can do it, so can I."

Sara got up and stood in the middle of the room so everyone could see her clearly. She undid the first few buttons on her dress then let the straps slip off her shoulders. As the dress fell to her waist, her cute little boobs came into view for everyone. They weren't nearly as big as Elise's but they were nicely shaped with small nipples. Once Sara was content everyone had a look, she slid the straps back over her shoulders covering herself. She didn't bother buttoning the dress all the way back up.

Scott's dare was to ask a guy from one of the other couples for permission to feel the breasts, over the clothes, of their partner.

Jeff told Scott it was okay. Great, I thought, now Jeff's giving other guys permission to feel up Elise. Jeff can't begin to imagine how much he owes me for tonight.

Scott massaged Elise's breasts for a few moments, she closed her eyes and seemed to be enjoying it.

"Okay tiger," Sara said, "that's enough, times up."

Round two was over and I couldn't be happier.

The food arrived just as we were finishing up the round and everyone got up to help. I paid the guy at the door and grabbed the food while Jeff and Elise set the table.

Sara bumped into me in the kitchen as I was unboxing the food.

"Hey," she said. "Sorry you weren't included. It would have been fun."

"No problem," I replied.

"You know, I never imagined you would be single, you always seemed to have a girlfriend whenever we talked," she smiled.

"Just a dry spell I guess," I lied.

"Too bad you weren't at the party with me, maybe we could have been partnered up, I think I would have made sure of it and then you never know..." she smiled at me and lightly touched my chest.

Wow. I was being hit on Sara while her boyfriend was right in the next room.

"We'll need to make sure we keep in touch," she said as she grabbed a bowl of rice and headed for the dining room, her ass swaying seductively.

I shook my head, not quite believing what just happened. Just a few minutes ago my girlfriend was flashing her pussy and getting felt up. Now my friends ex was hitting on me. I laughed, at least it was nice to know I had options.

There was definitely a lot of sexual tension in the air. Between Sara and me, and between Elise and well everyone else it seemed. Dinner helped dissipate some of that energy as we joked and talked as we ate.

I think Shawn and Matt saw an opportunity to possibly get the girls naked. It wouldn't be like them to pass it up. "You want to head to the beach after supper?" Shawn asked.

"Beach?" Sara said puzzled, "There isn't one for miles."

"What a great idea!" Elise exclaimed, quite obviously tipsy. "We have one in our backyard!"

"This I gotta see," Sara said as Shawn led her to the back patio doors.

I cleaned up after we finished eating as the others headed outside to enjoy the sand and the now setting sun. Elise changed her mind and said she was going to stay behind to help me put the food away.

When we were safely alone she gave me a big hug.

"Thank you so much for putting up with that, I know it must have been really hard for you but it means a lot to Jeff. I'm so proud you're my real boyfriend." she gushed. I think she even had a little teardrop in her eye.

Elise released the hug and looked at me with a sexy grin. "I hope they leave soon," she said. "All this drinking and playing sexy games is making me really horny. I can't wait for you to bend me over."

I was instantly hard and tried grabbing her right then, but she playfully stopped me.

"Now, now, if someone comes in and sees us it will be big trouble," she said, "you just have to wait a little longer."

I sighed, she was right of course. Getting frisky with Elise now would blow up everything and the slight embarrassment of the game would have been for nothing.

"Just remember, everything is pretend. I'm an actress remember? I only lifted my skirt because the game told me to, I didn't really want to. Even when I was kissing Jeff it was pretend, we didn't use our tongues, so it doesn't even count as kissing. We just wanted it to look real for Sara. So if Jeff and I hug or kiss or hold hands or anything else, it's all pretend, you know that right? We're not actually doing it," Elise assured me.

I told Elise that while everything was a little awkward and embarrassing for me, I assured her I was handling it okay and could put up with it for a little while longer.

"We need to get to the backyard before anyone misses us, see you in a minute." Elise slipped out of the kitchen and joined the rest of the group in the backyard. I quickly finished up and followed. I didn't want anything to happen or get out of control while I was gone.

I heard Sara talking to Elise as I walked onto our little beach. "All you guys really got naked out here?" Sara asked.

"Yep," Elise said drunkenly. "Well, everyone except Jeff."

Sara laughed, "I'm not surprised, he was always a little shy about showing off. I don't know why though, he certainly has nothing to complain about down there."

I noticed Scott was uncomfortable with the conversation and I felt kind of bad for him. No one likes hearing their woman talking positively about another man's penis, especially an ex-boyfriend. But hey, I have lots of problems and that's not one.

Shawn called Scott over, "So what's this app I've been hearing about. Can you show us?"

Scott pulled out his phone and sat down beside Shawn and Matt. He opened the app and quickly explained how the Truth or Dare style app worked. The three guys quickly started whispering to each other, it looked like a plan was being developed.

"Hey Elise," Shawn got her attention, "Ready for round three?"

Elise looked confused for a moment, she thought they were done playing.

"Oh, sure. We're still playing? Okay," she replied.

"It's back to truth. Do you spit or swallow?" Shawn asked.

To me it didn't look like the guys were even using the app, they were just making up questions and seeing what happens.

Without missing a beat Elise answered, "I swallow of course."

"Good answer," the guys cheered.

If they were really using the app a question would have gone to Jeff, but they skipped him and went directly to Sara. The girls were both too drunk to notice or care.

Matt handled the next one. "Sara, your question. Have you ever eaten out another girl?"

Sara blushed a little but said no.

"Would you?" Matt asked as a follow up.

"Hey, no fair. That's two questions," Sara complained.

"I'm just doing what the app says," Matt defended himself.

Sara accepted his excuse and replied she might if it was the right woman. The guys cheered her response.

"Round 4 is dares again. Elise are you ready?" Shawn asked.

"Ready," she said smiling.

"Uh, oh. These dares are starting to get crazy now," Shawn smirked. "It says you need to perform oral on your partner."

Elise looked a little nervous, "I don't think I can do that..."

"Wow, just a minute ago you proudly said you swallow, but now you won't give a blowjob?" Shawn teased.

"No, no, it's not that," Elise said quickly trying to recover. "I just don't know if I can do it in front of everyone." Elise hoped that was a good enough reply.

"How about in front of just one person then, just so we know you did the dare. How about you blow Jeff in front of Kevin?" Shawn asked. He was really enjoying this. I was ready to smack him.

Since Shawn brought me into it, I had a chance to jump in. "Why would I possibly want to watch my friend get a BJ," I said.

"I feel bad for you Jeff," Shawn shook his head in mock sadness. "You're girlfriend proudly proclaims in front of everyone how she swallows, then refuses to blow her boyfriend. What sad times we live in."

"No, no, I'm a good girlfriend!" Elise cried out. "But I just need a little privacy, I can't do it in a crowd." She looked around for a moment then led Jeff to the edge of the beach away from us and sat Jeff down on a lawn chair.

You could see Jeff kept asking her something and Elise would nod her head, it looked like Jeff was getting cold feet. Finally it looked like they came to some kind of agreement. My girlfriend quickly undid Jeff's shorts and lowered them along with his underwear to the ground. Jeff's cock was standing straight up and was every bit as impressive as Shawn's. Elise then knelt down in front of him and put her head in his lap.

"Damn, she's really doing it," Shawn muttered.

With her back to us and at the opposite side of the yard, it was impossible to tell if she actually blowing him, but it looked very convincing. I was going to have to take Elise at her word that she was pretending, but even if she was, she still had her head in his lap with his big dick in her face and I wasn't too happy about that.

After a couple minutes she stood up, wiped her mouth with the back of her arm and came back to the group. "Is that okay?" she asked.

Jeff was struggling to pull up his shorts. I could see his penis, still mostly hard but now covered and glistening with moisture.

"Good enough for me, although I would have liked to have seen the money shot," Shawn said. He then turned to me adding with a sly smile. "What do you think? Pretty hot huh?"

"Yeah, it was hot," I said reluctantly. Shawn laughed at my reply.

I looked back to Elise, she just gave me a big smile and a quick thumbs up. I guess that meant everything was okay and she was happy she fooled everyone?

"You know, it's getting pretty late," Matt spoke up, "Sara and Scott, you've had a lot to drink and I don't want to worry about you guys getting home. I think it would be a great idea if you stayed the night. Elise and Jeff have the biggest room, there's even a separate Murphy bed in there they never use."

"Thank you so much!" Sara said. "We're having so much fun and I am pretty drunk, we'd love to stay."

Shawn and Matt were being so helpful I could kill them. Elise just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. Now it looked like I was losing both my girlfriend and bedroom for the night.

"Awesome, so it's settled," Matt announced.

"Sara, since you're staying, ready for another dare?" Shawn asked.

"Um, sure," Sara replied. She looked unsure why the guys kept getting skipped but must have assumed it was part of the program.

"It says you need to make out with a member of the opposite sex," Scott made up the dare this time.

Elise and Sara got up and stood face to face in the middle of the circle of friends. There was quite the contrast in the two women. Sara was tall and slender, and towered over the shorter busty Elise. Sara held Elise's hands and leaned forward, Elise tilted her head back, slightly parted her lips and closed her eyes.

Sara nuzzled her softly at first, their noses gently rubbing together as they figured out the right angle. Then their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. If I thought Elise's kiss with Jeff looked authentic, this one blew it away. It blew all of us away, I was glad to see I wasn't the only one adjusting my shorts and cheering them on as the girls made out in front of us.

After a few long moments they broke their kiss and sat down.

"I think that's enough dares for now," Elise panted, she was flushed and almost out of breath.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, at least when compared to the kiss and "pretend" blowjob. Elise spent most of the time cuddling with Jeff, playing her role well, while we all shared jokes, talked about sex, and caught up on old times.

When it was almost bedtime I motioned for Jeff to help me get things setup inside.

"Hey I'm really sorry about this. Elise assured me you'd be okay," Jeff tried to apologize.

"I don't really want to talk about it now, we'll sort it out all later," I said tersely. "Let's just get this over with."

Since Jeff was now going to be in my room with Elise, I needed to clean out a few things. It was easier for me to hide the few pictures of me with Elise than to try and move all her stuff out of my room. I couldn't believe I was doing this, Jeff couldn't possible imagine how much he owed me after all of this.

"Elise asked me to tell you to change the sheets too," Jeff said quietly. Trying not to push me too far.

I sighed and changed the sheets while Jeff pulled down the spare bed and locked it in place. Soon enough everything was ready.

"Watch yourself," was all I said to him as I left the room.

I went outside and managed to corner Elise for a moment alone while the others were busy. "I'm really not liking this," I told her quietly.

She was still clearly drunk but smiled and reassured me that everything was going to be okay.

"I'm sorry you're not having fun," she slurred, "I know it might be embarrassing for you, seeing Jeff and I pretending to be a couple. Just remember, it's not really me with Jeff, it's 'Jeff's girlfriend Elise' with Jeff. They're two completely different people. I promise I'm just acting and things done when you're acting aren't real. I only do real things with you."

I thought Elise was a bit confusing with her explanation, but I chalked it up to her drunken state. I felt better that Elise promised it was all an act, so obviously nothing was happening. Even knowing that, it still made me uncomfortable to watch.

Elise giggled and went back to Jeff, "It's really fun being an actress."

The rest of the gang came in and everyone headed to their rooms, with Elise, Jeff, Sara and Scott sharing mine. I was in Jeff's all alone in a strange bed.

I tried to sleep but the laughing, giggling and the more than occasional muffled moans from the other room kept me awake. I was dying to know what was going on, but would have to wait until Elise told me. I knew she'd tell me, she always does, and even though it was acting and pretending I didn't know if I wanted to hear it.

---

I woke to a knock on the bedroom door, Elise poked her pretty face in and smiled at me.

"Good morning," she said cheerfully. "Breakfast is ready and Sara and Scott will be leaving soon. Come out when you can." Elise blew me a kiss then shut the door so I could get dressed.

Sara and Scott were just finishing up breakfast and getting ready to leave when I finally emerged.

I shook Scott's hand and did the customary goodbyes. I gave Sara a hug, "It was really good seeing you again."

Sara smiled and replied, "You too. Let's not wait so long again to see each other again."

"It's a deal," I smiled. It was really great seeing her again.

Sara leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I like the kinky games you and Elise play, they're really hot but don't worry, I won't say anything if you don't want me to. Take good care of her, she's a great girl. Call me sometime, I'd love to have you and Elise over."

I shook my head and laughed quietly. I always thought Sara would see through the plan, but it sounded like Elise and Jeff were at least pretty convincing.

Elise, Jeff and I waved goodbye as Scott and Sara got into their car drove off down the street.

As I closed the door, Elise sighed, "Finally I have you to myself again. Come with me."

Elise took my hand and led me to our room, locking the door. She jumped on the bed and patted her hand beside her so I'd sit beside her.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Honestly, are you okay? Things didn't go quite like we planned."

"Yeah, I guess," I replied.

"Do you have any questions about last night?" she asked.

I looked in her eyes, "Well, there was the blowjob..."

She put her hand on my knee and smiled, "We talked about that already, remember? It was all acting and role playing like we all agreed on, right? I know you're worried and get jealous, but I was acting and acting isn't real. So it wasn't and can't be a real blowjob. I thought we agreed last night it was no big deal."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I just wanted to hear it again, because it looked pretty real," I said relieved. "I think you fooled everyone."

I didn't recall saying the "acting" blowjob was "no big deal" but I had a lot to drink too so maybe I did. Still, it was good to hear again from her that nothing happened.

"Do you want to know what happened in here last night? I'll tell you everything if you want. But you might get a little mad, even though it was all pretend. So if you want to hear just let me finish my story before you say anything" she said with a slight worry in her eyes.

I nodded and prepared for the worst, "Okay, let's have it"

"So we were all in here getting ready for bed and having fun. As you know we were all really drunk and Sara asked if we wanted to do another round of dares. I normally wouldn't have, but being a little tipsy I thought that's what 'Jeff's Elise' would do in that situation so I said okay. Sara and I had a few dares and we kinda, you know, ended up getting naked and playing with each other a little while the guys watched."

My jaw dropped and I started to speak but Elise put up her hand to shush me. Damn, Elise and Sara? I can't believe I missed that. Even worse, I needed to sit in Jeff's room alone while he watched.

"I'm sorry you couldn't see us, I think you would have really liked it," Elise said with a shy smile.

"Actually it wasn't just a little playing, there were lots of dares and we did lots of things to each other for a really long time. I thought Sara would be okay since she's doesn't have a penis, so the no penis rule didn't apply. You didn't say anything to me after Sara and I kissed in the backyard, so I thought that meant it was okay, you guys all seemed to enjoy it. You even cheered, I saw you cheer."