Elise and My Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,463 Followers

Elise paused for a moment, then said shyly, "Sara is really pretty."

She took a deep breath and continued, "Thinking about it now when I'm not acting, it's really embarrassing to know Jeff saw me doing all those things, but it was really hot at the time for Sara and me knowing that guys were getting excited watching us play."

My mind was reeling, I would have to find out what happened. I knew Elise would give me details if I asked, I just needed to let her finish what she wanted to say first.

Elise looked down and saw the large bulge in my pants and giggled. "I see you like the idea of Sara and me. Now that I think about it, I think there's even a few pics on my phone. If you're interested I'd really like to look at them with you, I think that would be fun. I'll tell you all about Sara and me later if you want, but there's other stuff I want to say first. I'm really sorry you didn't get to be there, I'll try to make it up to you somehow."

I groaned, my friend got to watch one of my fantasies because he was too chicken of his ex.

"Anyway, we finished the dare game then went to bed. Sara and Scott started having sex on the bed beside us," Elise said. "They didn't even care that we could see. I think they wanted us to watch," she added, sounding astonished.

"It was really hot watching the two of them and when they were done they were looking at us to see what we would do, so Jeff and I acted for them for a little while," Elise said blushing.

I know I was supposed wait for her to finish her story, but I spoke anyway, "Acted?"

Elise spoke rapidly, like she did when she was nervous or excited, "Yeah, you know, we pretended we were a couple and acted for a while until Jeff was done, then he went to sleep. I really wanted to act a few minutes longer, but Jeff was too tired and not able to so I needed to act alone for a little while. Sara and Scott were okay with that and just watched me until I was done."

"Huh? Slow down, you're confusing me and not making any sense. Okay, so you pretended to be a couple and acted out a sex scene so Sara and Scott would get a show like the one they gave you?" I asked, not really getting what Elise was saying.

"Yeah, close enough," she said, "we were all pretty drunk and it seemed like the right kind of thing to do at the time. I think that's what Jeff's girlfriend would have done, at least if he had one and she was like me."

Elise looked at me with her innocent eyes. We didn't talk for a few minutes as I processed the thought of her pretending to have sex with Jeff in front of another couple.

"Are you mad?" she finally asked. "I think you're mad."

"Yeah. I'm pretty far from happy. It went way further than we agreed to and I didn't like sleeping in Jeff's bed while you guys had fun in here. But you never lie to me, and if you say everything was pretending and acting with Jeff I believe you and I'll get over it."

Elise's face lit up in a smile, "I'm so happy to hear you say that! I'm really glad you know I have no feelings for Jeff, you're the only man I want."

She held me close and we didn't say anything for a moment until she broke the silence. "Jeff, is pretty upset about everything that happened last night. He's been apologizing to me non-stop. I said I'd talk to you first and see how you were."

"I'll talk to him in a bit, as long as this was a one-time thing I think we can move on," I said.

"You're such a good friend and boyfriend. Can I ask just one more tiny favor?" Elise asked.

I raised my eyebrow, "another favor?"

"Please hide the rum," she said. "I think it clouds my judgement."

I laughed, "done."

"So, do you want to look at those pictures with me now?" she asked as my cock stirred.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,463 Followers