All Comments on 'Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 01'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEXT PLEASE!!!!

accidental nudity is the best part!!!

5/5

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13over 6 years ago
5/5

Next one please. Love your style so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes you're back!

Easily my favorite author on this site. Glad to see you writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I thoroughly enjoy all your stories. I hope you start to write more frequently.

m1cha3lm1cha3lover 6 years ago
So glad to see new stories from you.

You are one of my favorite authors here. Love this and the Elise and My Roommates stories. Thank you and more please.

FunlovincoupleFunlovincoupleover 6 years ago
Strikes gold again!

Thanks again captain. Favorite author on here. Stories are equal parts amusing and erotic. Great reads every one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

So glad you're back. Your stories are some of the best on the site. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DYNAMITE! !

The Elise series of stories is so erotically charged I could power my house off it.This man is a legend.More,more,more.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 6 years ago
Yes!!

I'm so stoked that you've produced another chapter in the Elise saga!! I've been super busy, so I haven't had much chance to hit you up with more ideas, but I'll try emailing you soon!

CarpeCollumCarpeCollumover 6 years ago
Write on!

Great character - please continue the series. Absolutely loved the webcam scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter. I just love the Elise stories. Don't wish to push you or anything but are you working on the second chapter? Can't wait for it :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Love to read your stuff! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave you a 5 (4.9/5.0 = 98%)

EROTIC!

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13about 6 years ago
You're the best

Keep on writing. You've a lot of fans!

bro_souffle2018bro_souffle2018about 6 years ago
Really awesome stuff Ron

This series, and your writing is really well done, and really hot. Definitely has inspired some of my writing and my first story posted here for sure!

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13about 6 years ago
please stop teasing us

My heart literally jumped when I saw your name pop out in my home screen. Can't wait for you to upload your latest work.

RedCometxRedCometx11 months ago

I keep coming back to this one. It's my favorite in the series. Hope to see more from Elise or anything else you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...