Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend likes to tease her co-workers.
8.9k words
4.59
84.4k
161

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers

The following is another entry in my Elise series. If you haven't read the any of the other stories, don't worry, you can enjoy this without reading them first.

If you've read any of the others and enjoyed them, thank you. In case you're new to the series, the main thing you need to know is that Elise is a rather naive, sexually free woman who's madly in love with her boyfriend, Kevin. Unfortunately, due to frequent miscommunication, she mistakenly believes that Kevin is okay with her exposing herself and occasionally going further with others.

If you like this story and wish to read some of her other adventures, they start with "Elise and my Roommates" and continue with "Elise and Emily" both written from Kevin's point of view.

*****

Graduating college and joining the real world turned out to be less stressful than I anticipated. There were lots of changes, like my girlfriend Elise and I getting our own place together and starting to make a life for ourselves. Luckily money wasn't an issue for us as I got hired on full-time at the same company I worked for while I was in school.

At first Elise and I worried about keeping in touch with all our old friends, but that turned out not to be an issue either. We still see them all the time. In fact she even works with two of them now.

After finishing school, Elise struggled to find a good paying full-time job. That's where my old friends and roommates, Shawn and Matt, helped out. The guys convinced their manager to give her a shot at a sales job and so far it's worked out really well.

My girlfriend is on the same sales team as the guys. It's a small group that consists of her, Shawn, Matt, and two others guys I don't really know too well, Joe and their team leader Brad. The job wasn't at all what Elise studied in school and she didn't have much experience, but she worked hard and picked up things quickly. In fact, in under a year she was already one of their top performers.

One of the things Elise loves most about the job is that when she isn't out making sales calls they often let her work remotely. This meant she only needed to go to the office for meetings a couple times a week. Elise loved to rub it in that she could work on the sofa in front of the TV. I can't complain though; even though I have a traditional job and need to be on-site every day, my employer treats me well.

As it turns out, the company owed me a day off for overtime and Elise suggested I hang out with her for the day while she worked from home. I quickly agreed. It would be fun spending the day together even if she had to work.

In case you don't know about Elise, she is the hottest, sexiest, nicest person I've ever met. She stands just a little over five feet tall and is very slender with long dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Her breasts aren't huge, but they aren't tiny either; they're a nice handful and I say they match her petite frame perfectly. Some guys, like my former roommates, absolutely loved her boobs. Hey I do too, but I think I prefer her amazing ass. That's just the kind of guy I am.

I slept in late for a change and got up mid-morning to find Elise sitting at the kitchen table happily typing away on her work laptop. She looked really cute in a long pink t-shirt that came down halfway to her knees. Elise sure liked the casual dress part of working at home.

"Hey Elise," I said plopping down on chair beside her.

"Hey babe," she replied without looking up from her screen. "Just give me a minute to finish this email and I'm all yours. Maybe you can find something to watch on TV."

I walked across the room to the sofa, grabbed the remote control and flopped down. There wasn't much on other than the morning talk shows and sports news, so I settled on the latter.

"There," I heard her say from behind me. "Another crisis averted."

"What happened?" I asked.

"The Director of Sales was bitching that CRM was missing all the new sales leads, but turns out he was just using the wrong link. Honestly, you'd think he'd know the difference between test and production by now," she sighed. "Second time this month."

"So you're tech support now? Welcome to my life," I laughed.

"Yup," she agreed. "Not my job, but you gotta do what you gotta do."

"I see you're taking full advantage and in your work from home clothes," I said.

"I love my job, it's so comfortable being able to work like this," she agreed as she got up and came over to give me a kiss.

Elise sat on my lap and one of my hands immediately ran to her boobs as I rubbed them over her shirt. The other caressed her smooth, tanned legs.

"Bet you don't get to do this in the office," I smiled.

"You never know, maybe I do," she teased.

I laughed it off as an obvious joke.

"Shit," Elise said hopping off my lap as her laptop started beeping. "Forgot I have a team meeting now."

Elise quickly fixed her hair and smoothed down her t-shirt before pulling up a video chat window on her laptop. I was a little surprised she wasn't going to put pants on, but I guess they'd only see the top half of her through the webcam in her laptop.

"Hey guys!" she waved at the screen. "Sorry for being late."

"No problem, we were just starting to review the open issues," I heard the reply from her computer speakers. The voice was immediately recognizable as one of my old roommates, Shawn.

I ignored the conversation for the most part and just laid back down on the sofa, turning my attention back to the TV.

About fifteen minutes into the meeting, Elise spoke up and said something that caught my attention.

"Guys, I'm a little uncomfortable and need to do something. Can you look away from the screen for a minute?" She asked.

"Sure," I heard a couple male voices reply.

I turned my head to look at Elise, wondering what was going on and if she needed my help.

Elise had her back to me, but I could see her mute her microphone. "Ugh, this new bra is so itchy," she said to herself.

Still facing the laptop and its webcam, my pretty girlfriend quickly slipped her t-shirt off over her head.

"Umm, Elise..." I said, startled at what was going on.

"Don't worry," she said looking back over her shoulder to face me, "They're not looking. They said so."

Elise reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders and exposing her perfect little boobs to the laptop's webcam.

"That's so much better," she sighed as she gently massaged them. "I can't stand bras."

Elise shook her breasts with a little giggle before casually picking up her shirt and casually putting it on again like nothing strange had happened.

"Elise," I said, stunned from what I saw. "What the hell was that?"

I knew my old roommates had already seen her naked during a period when she lived with us, but this wasn't just Shawn and Matt, there were other people on the video call too.

"I'm just getting comfortable," she said, looking surprised that I was upset. "You should try wearing a bra sometime, I doubt you would like it."

"Okay, but did you need to do it in front of your co-workers?" I said in disbelief.

"We're in a meeting, I can't just run off whenever I have an issue. That would be rude. Anyway, they promised they weren't looking, so it's fine," Elise insisted. "I trust them."

"Yeah, but-" I tried to argue.

"Look. I need to finish this meeting, hopefully there isn't much left. Once we wrap it up I have a little lunchtime surprise for you. You can tell me what's bothering you then. You seem stressed." Elise came over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then went right back to her laptop.

"Just promise to keep your top on until after the meeting okay?" It's crazy that I even needed to ask.

"Oh. Okay. I promise," she replied with a smile. "Don't worry, I'm comfortable now."

"Hey, guys," she said, taking her microphone off of mute. "I'm all done. Sorry about the wait, you can look again."

The meeting seemed to drag on and on. They talked about their high value customers, new sales strategies, and upcoming campaigns. It was almost a foreign language to me.

"Just a few more items," I heard a voice say from the speaker.

"The meeting that never ends," Elise laughed.

"You should be happy the boss isn't in on this one, it would be twice as long," the voice quipped.

"Don't I know it," Elise sighed. "At least I'm at home today, I get to be comfortable."

"Yeah, what's the old joke?" I heard another guy whose voice I didn't recognize speak up. "Wear a nice jacket or shirt for a teleconference but no pants?"

"Best part of working from home," Elise laughed.

I peeked over the back of the sofa and saw Elise stand up from her chair and lift her shirt almost up to her breasts. Her tiny white panties were directly in view of the webcam.

I don't know how long she held her shirt up for, but it felt like an eternity to me. Apparently not satisfied with just showing things from the front, Elise did a quick little twirl for the guys and bent over at the waist giving them a close up of her from behind. The back of her panties were practically a G-string, showing off her full ass. She looked back over her shoulder to the camera, blew a kiss, then quickly sat down with a giggle.

I heard groans and complaints that the flash was too quick.

"Now, now. Be good," Elise pretended to scold them. "I'm your co-worker, not a camgirl."

"Wait until Joe finds out what he missed this time," I heard Matt laugh.

Collapsing on the sofa, I buried my face in my hands. Why can't I have a normal girlfriend who doesn't get naked in front of other people?

I got up off the couch and headed to the kitchen to get a drink. I gazed over at a bottle of rum on the counter and briefly considered taking a shot to relax but ultimately decided it was too early in the day. I chugged back a glass of milk and headed back to the TV.

Elise pounced on me the moment I re-entered the living room. I guess the meeting was finally over.

"Hey sexy," she smiled as she pushed me up against the wall.

My girlfriend deftly undid my pants and they were pooled around my feet before I knew what hit me.

"I'm all yours, just like I promised," Elise said as she lowered herself to her knees.

I was less than pleased with her flashing her co-workers and was going to have a word with her, but this was definitely not the time to get into that.

As Elise kneeled in front of me she tossed her shirt aside and quickly slipped off her panties, leaving her completely nude.

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and purred as she stroked and nuzzled my quickly stiffening cock. Once I was at full attention, she swallowed me whole.

I groaned and held onto Elise's head for support. Her blowjobs have always been incredible, and this one was no exception. She reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling my hips forward and almost forcing me to fuck her mouth. I don't know how she does it, but she can handle anything I give her.

Elise finally popped off my dick to catch her breath. She began savoring my cock, slowly licking up one side, pausing at the tip to draw circles with her tongue, then down the other side.

"God I love your dick," she purred.

Elise caressed my shaft with her face. I could see pre-cum mixed with her saliva now coating her cheeks.

"It fits everywhere just right," she continued. "In my mouth, in my pussy, and if you ever want to try I bet it fits my bum too."

I've always been reluctant to try anal with Elise. There's a nagging worry that I'm going to hurt her and she won't like it. She told me once that her best friend Emily used to do it a lot with her old boyfriend Ryan, so I think that's where she got the idea from. Girls talk. Maybe we'll try it sometime but I don't think it's something I'll rush into.

She stroked me with her soft hand as her mouth made its way to my balls. She licked and gently sucked on them.

"This is where all that yummy stuff comes from," she giggled. "I can't wait."

Elise got up and led me to the kitchen table. With a naughty smile she pulled her chair back from where she was working earlier and turned it sideways. Cat-like, she crawled up on the chair and knelt down with her arms resting over the back and her ass facing me.

"Come and get it," she purred, swaying her hips back and forth.

I didn't need to be asked twice and was behind Elise in a flash. She let out a loud moan that I'm positive the whole neighborhood could hear as my cock sank easily inside her. Elise has never been quiet when it comes to sex and today was no different.

"Grab my hair," she pleaded, turning to look at me with desperation in her eyes.

Elise obviously wanted it hard today so I locked my fingers in her hair and pounded into her like there was no tomorrow. She grunted with every thrust.

"I'm almost there," she cried out. "Please hold out just a little longer."

Keeping control when Elise is like this is almost impossible, but I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back my own orgasm until she had hers.

Elise let out a long wail as she came. Then she went limp, collapsing over the back of the chair. The only thing holding her up were my hands on her hips.

"Cum in me. Fill me up with your yummy stuff," she panted.

It didn't take long. Two or three pumps later and I was unloading everything I had deep inside her.

I picked up Elise and carried her to the sofa where I lay down with her beside me.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

"Good," Elise said as she rested her head on my chest. "You seemed stressed."

"So what was with flashing the guys your panties?" I asked her.

"You saw that?" was her reply. "I tried to do it really fast so they wouldn't see anything. It was just a quick tease. I'm sorry if it bothered you. We were just playing around. Besides, them seeing my panties isn't any worse than seeing me in my bikini. You don't care if people see me at the beach do you?"

I didn't agree with her logic, but I saw where she was coming from.

"It's not really the same thing," I said. "Nobody minds a bikini at the beach, but flashing underwear isn't something you should do at work. HR at my company would have a fit."

"Well nobody minds panties at my work, so I think that makes it okay," Elise said. "We've discussed it and all the guys agree it's no different than a bathing suit."

"Wait. How often have you done this?" I asked. "You're making it sound like this wasn't your first time."

Elise thought for a moment. "I don't know. A few times maybe. Don't really remember. They always get a kick out of it and it makes the workplace more fun. Happy co-workers are good co-workers."

I tried explaining to her how inappropriate this was at work and I think I was finally starting to get through to her.

"I can see how it bothers you that I didn't mention it earlier. I'm sorry about that, but I honestly assumed it was okay since you like to show me off at the beach. It was even your idea to get me that tiny bathing suit. In any case, don't worry about it. It's all innocent and doesn't mean anything. They all know how madly in love I am with you. Do you forgive me for not telling you?" she asked as she started kissing my neck.

I was annoyed that she didn't tell me earlier, but maybe a panty flash wasn't that big a deal after all. She was right: it had been my idea to buy the tiny string bikini she liked to wear and I certainly didn't mind showing her off at the beach.

"Yeah. I forgive you. I'm not really happy about it, but you're right. Panties probably aren't a big deal."

"I love you baby," she smiled. "I knew you'd feel that way, that's why I didn't think to tell you."

"Anything else about the teasing I need to worry about?"

"About the teasing? No, I don't think so, it's usually just panties," she explained.

"Usually?" I asked.

We were interrupted by what sounded like a cough coming from Elise's laptop.

"Did you turn off your webcam?" I asked, almost in a panic.

"Of course," she replied. "I minimized it like I always do."

I quickly glanced over at the laptop. I didn't notice it earlier but the little blue light shining near the camera confirmed it was still active. Even worse, it was only a few feet away and pointing directly at the chair where we were going at it just a few minutes ago.

"That doesn't stop the webcam! It only hides it in the taskbar!"

"Oops," she giggled.

"So people could have been watching us?"

I can't believe I just railed Elise right in front of the camera and she didn't seem the least bit worried. Her whole team could have seen us or at least heard what was going on considering how loud Elise can be.

She walked over to her laptop and calmly closed the lid.

"Don't worry about it. I doubt anyone was watching," Elise tried to reassure me. "The meeting was over so I bet the guys didn't even stick around. Besides, I know Shawn and Matt heard us have sex lots of times when I stayed at your place. It's really no different."

I wasn't nearly as confident. My friends, Shawn and Matt, were one thing, but I had no idea who else was on the call.

"Anyway, our little afternoon sexy time isn't my only surprise," Elise said trying to change the subject. She sat back down beside me and ran her fingers down my chest.

"Oh?"

"Well, as you know, my company's annual retreat is this weekend. Usually it's just employees only and I wasn't really looking forward to a weekend without you. I mentioned it to my team and we were able to convince the VP of Sales let couples come this year, isn't that great?" Elise said, her eyes sparkling. "I know it's short notice, but can you make it?"

"Wow, that's great. I'd love to come!" I replied.

Each year Elise's company sends all their sales teams away to a nice hotel or resort for a couple days as a reward for having a good year and to discuss strategies for the upcoming quarters.

This year they were going to the Rivermede Resort, a really nice place outside the city known for its golfing, a private lake, hiking trails and a whole bunch of other outdoor activities.

Elise explained that we'd show up Friday night to check in and relax. Saturday was the busy day for the employees. They'd have some meetings and team building exercises during the morning and then the rest of the day to do whatever they wanted followed by a big dinner for everyone and their guests. Sunday we'd head back home.

They're a pretty tight-knit group already so it seems more like an excuse to party on the company dime than to actually get work done, but Elise and her work friends aren't complaining.

"It's going to be so much fun," Elise beamed. "Matt told Emily and she's coming too."

Emily was Elise's almost impossibly cute former roommate and to be honest I've always had the biggest crush on her. I was looking forward to the whole gang being together for a weekend getaway.

Emily had wavy shoulder length brunette hair that always seemed a little messy but in a way that perfectly framed her slightly round pretty face. She had softer curves than Elise, and maybe even a slight belly, but it's nothing any guy would ever complain about and she certainly wasn't fat. Her breasts were a nice size too, they were quite large and definitely suited her frame.

She used to date a guy named Ryan, but they broke up on good terms. I think still sees him occasionally when Elise and Emily visit him at his Gym, but after they drifted apart she's been making her way through my group of friends and is now casually seeing Matt.

"Since it starts this Friday. We're all skipping work and heading up early. Emily too. Do you think you can get the day off?" She asked.

"Probably not," I frowned. "I wish you told me earlier, I could have taken Friday off instead of today."

"I'm sorry about that but I didn't get the confirmation until this morning. Do you mind if I go up with them? Brad's going to borrow one of the company vans and drive us all up. Maybe you can join us after you're done at work."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers