Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that sounds good, I'll head up as soon as I'm done."

"We're going to have so much fun this weekend!" Elise gushed.

--

Friday came and I got a text from Elise letting me know she was heading off to the resort. She even sent me a pic of her blowing me a kiss.

She looked really hot, in a casual sexy kind of way. She was wearing skin-tight jeans, knee-high brown boots and a tight white t-shirt. Her long blonde hair was hanging down loose in a wavy, messy look that I loved. I found myself relieved that she wasn't wearing one of her miniskirts today; another panty flash seemed pretty unlikely in what she was wearing.

I tried to get some work done despite the fact that Elise was constantly texting me throughout the day.

"These are some of the guys I want you to meet!" She texted. "They're hilarious! I can't wait for you to meet them. This is Joe and Brad."

Elise attached a selfie of her crammed into the backseat of a van between two guys. They were all laughing and seemed to be having a good time.

The guy on the left had short blond hair and, judging by the way he filled out his t-shirt, he looked like he could have been an athlete in college. I figured that must be Brad. Elise always raved about how good a team leader he was. She told me how he was always fair in dividing up the clients and he had no problem staying late to help her out with any problems she might have. My girlfriend said he was the best mentor she could have hoped for. One thing she failed to mention was how good looking he was.

Of course I had no problems with his management style, the only thing that bothered me slightly was him having his arm around Elise.

The other guy was a little chubby, with dark curly hair and a hint of stubble. That must be Joe. Elise told me once that he was the friendliest guy she had ever met. From the flushed look on his face it appeared he may have started drinking already.

I texted her back and told her to have fun and that I'd text her when I got close to the resort.

A text came in about 15 minutes later.

Elise: They want me to moon the truck driver next to us. Can I?

I really didn't have time for this. I needed to fix the broken robot on the production line if I ever wanted to get out of here. I scrambled out a reply telling her I'd rather she didn't and that we'd talk about it later before shoving my phone into my pocket and getting back to work.

The day seemed to drag on, especially with my phone buzzing every few minutes in my pants, but finally five o'clock came and I was out the door. I pulled out my phone to let Elise know I was on my way when I saw the last message I'd written, still sitting unsent on my phone. I scrolled up through Elise's messages to see what she'd been up to.

Elise: I did it!

I opened a photo that looked like it was taken from the front passenger seat. Elise was crouching on the seat on top of Brad who was holding her steady, her bare butt pushed up against one of the side windows. Although there wasn't any actual nudity in the photo, you could tell her pants and underwear were pulled down to her knees. They looked like they all were having a laughing fits.

I guess I was wrong about them seeing her underwear, or worse, after all.

I'd have to talk about this with Elise when I had a moment with her alone. She needs to learn that even when she's not at work, they were still her coworkers and she needed to act with a bit of professionalism. Knowing Elise, that would probably be an uphill battle, to say the least...

Traffic heading to the resort was the usual for Friday afternoon: heavy and took a lot longer than I expected. It was actually getting pretty late by the time I texted Elise to let her know I was almost there.

"We're in room 2625. Come up as soon as you get here. We're waiting for you so we can all go to the pool. Xoxo," she texted back.

The room was at the end of a long hall and I thought I could hear Elise's voice as I got closer. It sounded like there was a party going on in there.

I knocked and was greeted at the door by Shawn who was dressed in just his swimming trunks and a pair of flip-flops. My old roommate was captain of the volleyball team in college and still managed to keep in great shape after school was over.

"Kevin," he said slapping me on the shoulder with a big grin. "Now the party can start. Get yourself a drink, you've got lots of catching up to do."

Shawn took my bag as I entered the room.

"Kevin! You made it!" Elise squealed. Her voice slurred enough that it was obvious she had quite a bit to drink already. "I'll be right there as soon as we're done."

I turned my head to her and I noticed that Brad was sitting on the edge of the sofa trying to fix a clasp on Elise's bikini top. She was leaning forward with her hands on his knees, her perfect breasts hanging inches from his face.

She bounded over as soon as he was finished and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so happy you're here," she said. "We've all been dying to go to the pool but I insisted on waiting for you."

Elise led me by the hand into the suite.

"This is Brad, our team lead," she said bringing me to the guy that was fixing her top.

"Nice to finally meet you," he said as we shook hands.

"Brad is in the room next door to us," she explained. "There's even an adjoining door we can open. Isn't that cool? When we open it, it's like we're one giant suite!"

I think I'd prefer to keep it as one suite just for Elise and myself, but if we're all going to hang out together, the door between rooms would be convenient.

"Matt!" Elise called out across the room, "Can you get Kevin a drink?"

I looked across the room and saw Emily sitting on Matt's lap. She was dressed in a simple one-piece swimsuit that wasn't too revealing, but still looked great on her. She got up and came over to give me a hug.

"I'm so glad you're here," she said as she pressed her breasts up against me.

Matt came over and handed me a shot glass and a lemon slice. Just like Shawn and Brad, he was wearing his bathing suit and shirtless. Matt still had a frat-boy appearance to him that he hadn't shaken off yet, complete with a backwards baseball cap and a pair of designer sunglasses hanging around his neck.

"Good to see you buddy," he said.

"Matt and Emily are just across the hall. Shawn's beside them," Elise explained. "Since this is the biggest room we all decided to meet up here."

Judging from the half empty bottle the group was already well into drinking and I had a lot of catching up to do. I downed the Tequila and thanked Matt.

"I'll introduce you to Joe when he gets out of the bathroom. He's been in there forever," Elise said with a giggle. "We told him not to eat those tacos."

I took a look around the room and for the first time noticed Elise's clothes scattered around the room. Her jeans were crumpled beside the bed, her white t-shirt was draped over one chair and her bra over another. One boot was on the table, the other on the sofa. Elise's tiny white panties were by themselves on the floor in the middle of the room.

"What's with your clothes?" I asked, pointing to the mess.

"Oh, I haven't had a chance to clean up," she blushed as she quickly went about gathering her belongings, stuffing them into a drawer. "Joe was taking a really long time in the bathroom so I decided to just get changed out here. I guess I got distracted and forgot to pick them up."

"So if Joe was in there, don't tell me you changed in front of everyone," I said, trying and failing to hide my annoyance.

"Please don't be mad," she pleaded. "It's all innocent, honest. We just wanted to get ready for the pool and got tired of waiting for Joe. We were naked for almost no time at all."

"We?" I asked. "You were all naked together?"

"Well... yeah. Except for Emily. She had already changed," she explained. "But don't worry, I doubt they even noticed. It's just like when you're in the locker room at the gym. Everyone's naked but you really don't look. You're too nervous about yourself. Honest, nothing happened."

Elise was so gorgeous and sweet it was impossible to stay mad at her and she did have a point about the locker room. Although I'm positive the guys noticed, and I wasn't quite sure how her clothes got scattered all over the room, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt that nothing else happened.

"It's no big deal right?" she said softly. "I know it looks bad but nothing happened."

"I'm not happy about it, but yeah, I guess," I sighed. "Please wait for the bathroom next time."

Elise's face brightened up and she gave me a quick kiss. "I'll try," she said.

As I sat down in one of the chairs Elise cuddled up on my lap and started telling me about the resort and all the things planned for the next day. Honestly, she was talking so fast and slurring her words so it was hard to keep up. I just nodded as she chattered on.

The fourth guy finally emerged from the bathroom. "I thought I heard someone new come in," he said. "Kevin right? Hi, I'm Joe."

Joe wasn't quite as good looking as the other guys and the only guy that still kept his shirt on. But there was something about him that was instantly likable. As soon as you met him you knew this is someone you'd like to share a beer with.

"Well that's everyone for now," Elise said as Joe came over and greeted me like an old friend.

"Ready for the pool?" Her team leader Brad asked.

"Almost," Elise smiled. "As soon as Kevin gets dressed."

"You guys go ahead," I said. "I'll meet you there."

"Okay, don't take too long," Elise said. "It's almost closing time. They have a big hot tub there. I really think it will help you relax after the long drive up."

The friends downed another round of tequila and gave each other high fives before heading out the door.

I didn't want to wait too long; the hot tub sounded really good about now, but I did want a quick snack and visit to the bathroom before I joined them.

--

Just like Elise warned, it was almost closing time at the pool by the time I got there. The place looked deserted aside from Elise and the guys relaxing in the hot tub. The tub was more or less a triangle with Elise in one corner with guys crowded around her. Emily was sitting on Matt's lap leaning back against him.

My girlfriend waved at me and called out as I entered the pool area.

"I saved you the best spot!" she said proudly pointing to the edge furthest away from her. "I made sure it would be available for you when you got here."

Elise slid out of her seat to show me the spot.

"It's the only reclined seat!" She explained. "We all tried it. You've got to check it out."

As I climbed in I noticed she seemed to be missing her bikini top.

"Where's your top?" I whispered, trying to not draw any unwanted attention.

"Over there on my towel," she motioned with her head. "The stupid clasp broke again while we were playing with the beach ball in the pool. So I had to take it off. It was pretty embarrassing."

"You played topless in the pool?" I said shocked. Although nothing about Elise should shock me by now.

"No, we stopped the game after that. Don't worry, only Brad saw my boobs, I had my back to the other guys when it broke," she explained.

I guess only one guy seeing her is better than all of them.

"He was really nice and held my boobies with his hands so no one else could see them. We decided to come to the hot tub after that," she added.

"Yeah, real nice," I sighed.

"Anyway, now that I'm in the tub. You can't even tell I'm topless with all these bubbles. So I think it's fine. I was having a lot of fun and really didn't want to leave just because of my suit. It's okay right? It's not just me. Emily's topless too."

I glanced over at Emily and saw that her straps of her one-piece suit were pulled down. Although I couldn't see her breasts under the water line, I could tell Matt had his hands all over them. Emily caught me looking and gave me a sexy little smile.

"Yeah, I guess it's okay," I relented and turned my attention back to Elise. "Just please be careful and keep below the surface."

"Okay, I will if you want me to," Elise said as she smiled and moved back across the tub. She managed to keep her nipples just below the surface.

"I told Kevin about what happened to my bikini top in the pool and he's cool with me staying topless," she announced to the guys. "I told you he wouldn't mind."

Her co-workers voiced their approval.

I wouldn't say I was cool with it, but as long as she kept her chest under water it shouldn't be a problem. She'd just need to be careful when she gets out.

"Kevin's not the jealous type," Elise bragged. "He knows I only have eyes for him. So accidentally showing a little skin doesn't faze him."

It's always nice to hear her publicly announce she's only interested in me.

I leaned back and got comfortable in the reclined seat. Elise was right, it was relaxing. The jets hit my sore back perfectly.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but the new guys were actually really cool. We joked around and had a good time telling stories about ourselves, our jobs and our relationships.

They even brought up Elise, her webcam flashing and how Joe always seems to miss it. Yeah, I wasn't really happy about Elise flashing her panties at first. But when you put it into perspective it really isn't that big a deal. Like she said, it's not like I ever got upset with her wearing a swimsuit.

I assured them everything was cool.

"You know, Kevin," Brad said, "you're alright. A lot of guys couldn't handle someone as flirty as her. She mentioned some old boyfriends that gave her a lot of grief over it. But I think you and Elise are the perfect couple."

Elise beamed. "I have to agree. I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have some as awesome as Kevin. He's the first guy to let me really express myself and not be all controlling. It's one of the million reasons I love him so much. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else."

"You should see her desk at work," Shawn laughed. "It's like a shrine to your relationship. Photos of you two everywhere."

"Yeah man," Matt agreed. "You've got nothing to worry about. Everyone at work knows how crazy she is about you. I hope Emily and me can be half as good a couple as you guys."

This all helped me put my mind at ease. It's nice to know that even though Elise can be overly flirty, at least everyone knows she's happily with me.

"Hey Kev," Joe said. "I didn't say this earlier but sorry for stinking up your bathroom. I feel even worse now that I know you."

We all shared a laugh at that.

"No worries," I told him. "It was fine by the time I used it."

"Hey, if it wasn't for Joe, we wouldn't have got the live Elise strip tease in the room," Brad smiled.

"Wait, what?" Joe said looking back and forth at the guys. "Live show? When did this happen? What did I miss now?"

"Elise got tired of waiting for your sorry ass and changed in the room," Shawn said. "That's what happened. A buck naked striptease for everyone."

Joe groaned, then started laughing, "Aww come on, that's not fair. I knew Elise liked you guys best. First Brad and his hand bra, and now this?"

"They're exaggerating," Elise laughed. "And you know you're my favorite."

"Really?" Joe said with a big grin. "So does that mean I finally get a peek too?"

"I don't know... you really think I should get naked for you?" Elise teased.

"Hey," Joe joked. "It's only fair. We're a team right? I shouldn't always miss out."

I could tell that all the shots of Tequila were really starting to take hold and Elise might actually be thinking this was a good idea.

"Sure, why not," she giggled.

Before I could voice a protest, Elise slouched down in the water and quickly produced her bottoms. She twirled them around her finger for a moment before tossing them randomly to a nearby table.

"There," she said with a shy grin. "Better?"

It looked like I was going to have to be really quick with a towel when it was time to get out.

Joe and Brad were speechless, they were certainly caught off guard and didn't expect this. I sure know I didn't.

Elise smiled and gave me a little wink as if to tell me everything was okay. "I promised Kevin I'd stay under the water so this is all you get." she said.

"Better than nothing," Joe laughed regaining his composure.

"How about you Em?" Shawn asked. "Want to take it the rest of the way off?"

Emily laughed, "Sorry guys, this suit is staying on. I'm not that drunk."

I motioned Elise over. She gracefully slid to my side.

"Umm, Elise?" I whispered. "What are you doing?"

She pressed her naked body up to me. "I'm just having a little fun," Elise whispered back. "I feel really naughty being naked in the tub with everyone."

"You work with these guys, I'm not sure getting naked's a good idea..."

"It will be okay, trust me. They can't see anything. I'll just do a little teasing. Okay?" She said brushing her hand on my cheek. "It will be funny. I'll get them all worked up then the two of us can go back to our room and have some private sexy time."

Having my naked girlfriend beside me whispering in my ear had me rock hard in an instant. The private sexy time sounded really good about now so I nodded.

"How about doing a little underwater touching," I suggested. I really didn't want to wait until we got back to the hotel room and hoped she'd give me a preview of tonight's fun. Elise is magic with her hands.

"Really?" She said raising an eyebrow. "You'd be okay with that?"

I smiled and moved her hand to my shorts. She slipped inside and wrapped her soft hand around my cock.

"Just don't let anyone see," I said as she started to stroke me.

"I wasn't planning on going that far," she giggled. "But okay, I'll do it for you if you're sure. You do seem really excited about the idea."

Elise discreetly stroked me for a minute. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of it. Having a girlfriend like Elise is like Heaven on Earth.

I slipped my hand between her legs, "I think you should have some touching too."

"That feels nice," she purred. "You're okay with that too? With others in the tub?"

"No one will see," I said as I traced my finger along her slit.

We played with each other until it looked like the others were getting suspicious.

"I won't be long," she smiled and quietly slipped away.

"You know," Shawn spoke up. "I'd like a quick splash in the pool before we head back. Anyone else up for it?"

"Yeah," Matt replied. "A quick lap sounds good."

"Sorry Elise," Shawn said. "I'm going to have to move you, you're blocking the way."

Before Elise knew what was going on Shawn effortlessly lifted her out of the water and carried her across the tub.

Elise was squealing, squirming and laughing the whole time. "Put me down! I'm naked!" She mildly protested not sounding at all like she was upset in the least.

"As you wish," Shawn said as he placed her down on Matt's lap.

"You guys are so bad," she pretended to scold them. "I'm glad I have my Team Lead here to protect me. If you're not careful I'll get him to give you the crappy accounts."

Elise wrapped her arms around Matt and held him tight. It looked like he rather enjoyed Elise's attention, not to mention her perfect body pressed up against him. I guess this was the flirting she was hinting at doing. It was more than I liked but I could handle it if it meant a wild night in bed.

Shawn and Matt hopped out of the tub and headed to the pool. Emily got up to follow them but quickly stopped and resubmerged with a cute little "Oops." For a far too brief moment, her glorious breasts emerged from the water. Damn they're fantastic. Emily smiled at me as she pulled her suit back up and slipped the straps back up over her shoulders