Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Join me?" she asked. Emily held out her hand to me and gave me a smile that melted my heart. "Please?"

I really wanted to keep an eye on Elise and her flirting, but I also didn't want to say no to Emily.

"Elise will be fine," Emily said. "The guys won't try anything."

"Stay under the water," I told my girlfriend. "Okay?"

"Okay, I'll try," Elise replied.

Emily took me by the hand and led me to the main pool.

"It's been awhile since we've been able to spend some time together," Emily said as we sat on the edge of the pool. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow? Everyone's going to be busy with their meetings and team building exercises."

"Sounds great," I replied. "It will be just like old times."

We watched Shawn and Matt swim a couple laps and made plans for meeting up at breakfast the next morning.

Emily was mostly blocking my view but I could still get a pretty good look at the hot tub. Elise was moving back and forth between Brad and Joe, each time rising just a little bit further out of the water. I could tell the guys were focusing their attention on my hot girlfriend's chest. Her back was to me for most of the time and judging from how much she was out of the water, her boobs must have been dangerously close to breaching the surface a number of times.

I've got to hand it to Elise, she sure knows how to tease a guy. She had their full attention.

Elise turned and noticed me watching her. She gave me a big smile and thumbs up before sinking back down into the water. At least it looked like she was making an effort of staying covered.

Sensing my distraction, Emily glanced over to the tub.

"Don't worry," Emily said putting her hand on my leg. "Elise knows where to draw the line. She's only going to go as far as you said she could. She always does."

Emily was right, we just had a talk in the tub where everyone agreed how good a couple we were. I was crazy to worry.

I still tried to keep an eye on Elise as I talked to Emily, but I was starting to relax.

My girlfriend seemed to be paying more attention to Brad now. She slid in close to him and was whispering something in his ear. At first he looked surprised, but finally he closed his eyes and leaned back, a big silly grin on his face. The two of them stayed submerged up to their necks for a quite few minutes before she finally broke away with a giggle.

As Elise moved to Joe, she stood up in the tub. The water was just above her waist so it was obvious that he got an eyeful before she lowered herself back down. So much for being careful. At least it was only for a moment.

"Kevin?" I heard Emily say, snapping me back to our conversation. "So do you want to do it?"

"Umm," I stammered. I wasn't listening at all to what Emily was saying.

"The hike. Do you want to do it tomorrow?" Emily repeated.

"Oh, the hike. Yeah, that sounds good," I replied.

"Great!" Emily's eye sparkled. "There's a path down the valley to the little river. I think it will be really nice. Maybe even a little romantic."

My stomach flip flopped. Sometimes it was hard being so attracted to her.

I looked at the clock and saw it was time for the pool area to close for the night. Good timing for an excuse to get Elise back to our room. Glancing back at the tub a saw Elise get off Joe's lap and swim over to the reclining seat to enjoy it by herself.

"Looks like the pool is about to close," I called out to the guys. "We should probably call it a night."

"You're probably right," Brad conceded. "It's been really fun but we should hit the sack. Don't want to be too tired for the sales kick-off meetings in the morning."

We gathered around the hot tub and made some arrangements for everyone to meet at Elise's and my room in the morning before grabbing breakfast.

"Okay, no peeking," Elise said as she hopped up and climbed over the guys to get out of the tub. She hardly gave them enough warning to avert their eyes, not that I believed they would anyway.

My girlfriend wandered over to some nearby lounge chairs to pick up a towel. Elise made herself comfortable on the edge and started running the towel up her legs making sure not to miss a spot before moving on to her arms. I'm not going to say she took an excessively long time to dry and wrap herself, but she sure seemed to move slowly and let the guys get a long look at her wet, naked body. The towel was barely big enough to cover her, but it would have to do.

"What was going on in the tub?" I whispered.

Elise got a big grin, "Just some teasing and playing around. You'll be really proud of me, we were all nervous at first but I did exactly what you asked. I think the guys definitely wanted more but I told them I'd need to leave it at that for now."

I wasn't going to argue with Elise about not staying under the water, that could wait. She looked really horny and ready to go. No use in spoiling that.

"They were kind of surprised and embarrassed when I pulled their shorts down," Elise giggled. "It was really cute."

Wait. What?

"You pulled them down?" I asked getting concerned.

"Oh, I wasn't supposed to do that?" she replied. "I guess I didn't need to, but it made things way easier for all of us. Don't worry, we only did what you suggested, nothing more."

"Okay," I said. "We'll talk about that later." Having a hot girl like Elise pulling down their trunks must have left those guys with some crazy blue balls.

"Your underwater touching idea was really good," Elise said taking my hand. "I'm so excited right now. I can't wait to get you alone. I bet you're excited too, I did it for you."

Yeah, her hands were magic. I couldn't wait to feel them on my cock again. I'm glad she liked jerking me off as much as I did. I nodded and squeezed her hand.

Elise smiled back at me, "Should I do it again?"

"Not tonight, but yeah, anytime," I said. I'm not about to turn down a handjob.

"Okay, I'll think about it," she replied biting her lower lip and glancing back at the tub.

Elise grabbed her broken bikini top and started looking around for her bottoms.

"Did you see where my bottoms went?" she asked with a confused look on her face. "I was sure they were here."

"I think they went that way," Brad said pointing at a table a couple chairs over.

Elise made her way over and started looking around. I started to help her look, but I couldn't see anything where Brad had pointed. The bottoms couldn't have gotten far, so I wandered around to search more of the area

"Maybe someone picked them up by accident or moved them," I suggested as I kept looking.

I heard a quiet "damn" coming from the hot tub and I turned to see what was going on.

Elise was on her hands and knees looking under the table, her ass was in the air and pointing right at her co-workers as they sat grinning just a couple feet away in the tub. Her little towel never had a chance. It had ridden up to her waist, giving them a perfect view of her bare pussy and ass - the same view I was hoping to see when we got back to our room.

"Elise," I quietly prodded her. "Your towel."

"Oops," she giggled and quickly tried to cover herself. "Sorry about that."

We gave up looking and I told Elise we could get her another suit in the gift shop tomorrow. She accepted that and we all made our way to the exit.

"Hey Elise," Shawn said with a big grin and pointing to a sign. "No breaking the rules."

There was a sign by the door that read: "Do not remove towels from the pool area."

Elise looked at me and shrugged. "Rules are rules," she said, a little too cheerfully for my liking.

Before I had a chance to respond, Elise dropped her towel and sprinted naked down the hall.

"You better go catch her," Emily laughed.