All Comments on 'Elizabeth and John Ch. 02'

by KaddyKitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very erotic

A wonderful coming together, and which I hope will eventually become a true loving and sexual union.

Thanks for this very loving story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I just LOVED IT.

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh My!

John is a hot guy... what is she waiting for?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

2/5. I'm sorry, but this story just isn't interesting to me. 😞 I couldn't get past where she finished her bath and her brother walks in on her. I started reading this because I had done a search specifically targeting brother and sister stories, so that's not the issue here. My issue comes back to the plausible and believable factor again.

Frankly, I found her brother's disrespect for his deceased brother-in-law extremely offensive. When he gave Beth the brooch and declared that he didn't want to see her wearing another man's jewelry, I got fed up with this. What's he going to do next? Take it out on her children because they are born from sleeping with another man? Same principle applies here. I was fully aware that you're trying to emphasize that her brother is claiming her for his own, but there's better ways to accomplish that sentiment without making the character uncouth and offensive.

Your story makes me hate the brother and it destroyed my further interest. I see nothing admirable about him other than he took responsibility for his sister after her husband was killed. I'm done and I'm not bothering with part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really good! Very unique for this site and genre!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous