Elizabeth York Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers

Adam looked back at me with a shocked look on his face. "Your wife?" Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I replied smugly.

"Well okay but I do have one request first."

"Name it," I said in reply.

"I need to look her over first, you know, to see if I fancy her or not. I can't seduce someone I don't like the look of."

"Sounds reasonable." I smiled knowing full well that as soon as he clapped eyes on Elizabeth he would be good to go.

* * *

A couple of days later he breezed into my office.

"Okay, we're on."

I smiled back. I'd told Adam where Elizabeth worked together with a brief description. I'd told him to look for the woman with enormous tits and perfectly formed, heart shaped ass cheeks.

"So you found her alright?" I smirked.

"Best instructions I've ever had," he replied with a smile. "You're a lucky man my friend."

"So when are you going to start, how are you going to play it?" I was really curious.

"I've already started," he replied with a grin, "But the main attack will be in the next week or so. I have a few ideas of how to sow the seeds."

He paused for a second. I could sense he was a little bit uncomfortable about things.

"Look Richard I just need to know if you really want me to do this. Are you sure you want me to seduce your wife?"

I nodded smugly. "Don't you mean TRY to seduce my wife!"

"Yeah okay ... try! But have you given any thought to what might happen after I have succeeded. Are you sure you want to let her fuck me, because that's what will happen if my seduction works!"

"Sorry, you said, if my wife fucks you? Don't you mean the other way round," I smiled grimly, slightly taken aback by his words.

He shook his head slowly. "With what I have planned for your wife, I'm telling you my friend, she will be begging me to fuck her!"

I felt the blood surge through my body all the way up from my toes to my brain. At the same time I felt a huge knot in my stomach as it flipped over a couple of times.

"Ah well, that'll not happen. You'll not get that far so it doesn't matter." As I uttered the words even I wasn't the slightest bit convinced.

"Okay, Adam replied, as he turned to leave my office. "Right got to go, see you soon."

A few days later and I was beginning to get cold feet about the whole idea. Part of me wanted to see my sick fantasy fulfilled but how would I feel if my fantasy turned into a nightmare and I didn't like what I was seeing? I was terribly conflicted.

* * *

My wife's seduction began very casually. In fact I knew nothing about it. Adam wanted it to be that way. He didn't want me to compromise his efforts by trying to make it too easy, which could give the game away before it had even started and conversely he didn't want me to get cold feet and call it all off. He'd told me that seeing Elizabeth was a wet dream come true and that she had a body he'd love to fuck if he got the chance. She was by far the best mature lady he had ever seen.

Elizabeth and I had been out for a meal in town and to finish off the evening had come into one of the bars for a couple of drinks before going home.

The place was rammed and it was difficult to get to the bar so we decided to separate and buy a round each. We figured we stood a better chance of getting served faster. I got my drinks quite quickly and forcing myself out of the crush managed to lay claim to a couple of high bar stools, which were placed around one of those high bar tables that clubs seem to put around pillars.

I looked across to the bar trying to see where Elizabeth was. I finally located her and it appeared she too was now getting served. As the crowd of people behind her thinned I could see that she had some unwanted attention. Judging by the way she turned round quickly the man behind her must have either said or done something to her. She turned angrily to confront him. They appeared to be talking and I saw her initial anger fade and then die away. Whatever he was saying to her seemed to be working. Eventually he stood to one side allowing her to leave the bar area. As she walked towards me I saw her take a look back. The man smiled at her and when she turned back to me she too had a smile on her face.

"What was all that about?" I queried as she put her drinks down on the table. She eased herself up onto the bar stool, her skirt riding high and exposing a large expanse of her lovely thighs.

"Oh nothing ..." she replied. She had a sort of dreamy look about her.

I just looked at her until she realised what I was doing. "Oh sorry," she giggled. She picked up her drink and looked back towards the bar.

"So tell me what happened," I said to her, "I saw it and I thought at one point you were going to rip his head off. So what did he do or say to make you so angry?"

She sighed. "Promise me you won't make a big deal out of it."

I nodded my agreement.

"Well as you know I was at the bar and I couldn't get served. It was most annoying as the bar staff seemed to be ignoring me even though I was holding up the money just like you showed me." It was true. I had told her that nothing grabs the bar staff's attention quicker than seeing a twenty pound note being flashed in the faces. Or so I'd thought.

"Anyway, the next thing was I was getting bumped from behind. Someone had his hands all over my ass and then I felt a great big lump pushing up against me. I knew what it was as he shoved against me repeatedly as if trying to force it in between my ass cheeks."

I felt my mouth had gone dry, which it probably was as it had been hanging open for so long. I licked my lips and tried to swallow.

"And what ... what did you do," I croaked.

Well I turned round to tell him off of course. He was most apologetic and explained that he hadn't meant to do it but that it had all started when he had been pushed against me by the crush. He said he was aroused already as he thought I was gorgeous and he'd been looking at my boobs for some time as I struggled to get served and when he was shoved forward he put his hands on my ass to keep me from feeling his arousal, if you know what I mean."

Oh I knew alright! "So what happened next?" I blurted out. "What's his excuse for dry humping you?"

"Exactly. That's exactly what I said to him. And he said that feeling my ass only made things worse and he'd gotten so big that he couldn't avoid shoving it in between my ass cheeks as he was still getting pushed up against me by the crush behind."

"Oh!" I said. I couldn't believe my wife was that naive. I was soon to find out she wasn't.

"Yes well I told him that was a load of baloney. He apologised and agreed that it was, apart from the fact I was gorgeous and he loved my ass and boobs and then he offered to buy the drinks I had finally been served with. I said I was here with my husband but he said he didn't care. He was really cute. Very young but cute ..." Her voice trailed off as she looked back once more in the general direction of the bar area.

"And well endowed obviously!" I said huffily. "I thought you said women weren't bothered about the size of men's cocks? Clearly you are judging by the look on your face."

She snapped back to reality. "Oh you're talking nonsense Richard, as usual. Can't you get your head out of the gutter just this once. I'm starting to think that you're developing into a right pervert!"

"Ha ha," I countered, "you're the one in dreamland thinking about his big cock!"

"Oh you're impossible," she stormed. She knocked back her drink in one go. "Take me home. I've had a busy day and I'm ready for bed!"

As she stormed out of the bar in front of me she didn't see me nod goodbye to Adam. He returned my nod with a knowing smile. I would talk to him at work for his version of tonight's events.

* * *

Tonight was the night.

Tonight I was going to have my sick fantasy fulfilled because tonight I was going to watch my twenty odd year old work colleague seduce and then probably fuck my wife.

My emotions were still all over the place about it though. I had pretty much convinced myself that I wanted to watch her being fucked but I still wasn't sure whether I could cope with the potential fallout afterwards. Would I be able to come to terms with her infidelity even if it had been caused by me! I was beginning to think that I had the potential to be a psychiatrist's wet dream. They would be lining up round the corner to get the chance to look inside my perverted mind!

I had a nervous knot playing havoc inside my stomach as I fussed round my wife in the bedroom. I was hoping to appear nonchalant as I helped her select her outfit for tonight. She always asked my opinion no matter what she tried on but I thought tonight she might figure something was the matter if I became too pushy in my choices for her.

I had preplanned a bit though. The easy part had been her choice of dress. I had steered her in the direction of her body contour dress that moulded itself to her fabulous shape perfectly. I knew that if she wore that she wouldn't bother wearing panties, not even a thong as she would be worried about panty lines. The problem was, if she went without panties then she would always wear tights with a cotton gusset. Very unsexy! So this was where my bit of pre-planning had come in. She very rarely wore tights these days as her work uniform consisted of trousers. I found a brand new pack of three pairs in her lingerie drawer. Putting a ladder in each pair had been a simple task but opening and resealing the package without damaging it was an altogether much more complicated affair. I solved that issue on the night by making a big show of ripping it open for her.

She was annoyed but not upset when she found every single one ruined and swore she would take them back to the shop for a refund.

"Now what am I going to do?" she sighed exasperatedly.

"You could always put on stockings and suspenders," I said helpfully, holding up a pair I'd just found in her drawer.

She gave me that odd look that women often use.

"Why not," I said. "You've obviously bought them in the past, so you might as well wear them now."

"Oh I suppose so," she replied as she began to root around in the drawer looking for her suspender belt.

I watched as she dressed. God she looked so sexy. How I wished I could fuck her myself right here, right now.

"Do I look okay?" she asked as she slipped on her high heel shoes.

I looked down at them. "You're wearing those." It was a pair I didn't particularly like, Besides that they had a really low heel.

"I want my feet to be comfortable," she said defensively.

"Come on Elizabeth. At least make an effort. You've put on a great dress, you look fantastic and you want to ruin it all by wearing those." I made a good show of shaking my head in disgust.

"Okay, okay," she sighed. She slipped the shoes off and rummaged around in the bottom of her wardrobe eventually surfacing with two different pairs.

"Which do you think," she said, as she put a shoe from each pair on her feet.

"Not sure," I replied. "I can never make my mind up if you do it like that. Put each pair on separately and then we'll see which ones look the best."

"I think these ones," Elizabeth said pointing to the pair she tried on first.

"Nah, I think the ones you've got on now," I replied. They go with the dress better than the first pair. It wasn't just that, they were slightly higher as well which to me was far more important.

"Okay, if you're sure they look alright," she said hesitantly.

"You look sensational ... as always," I said. "Good enough to fuck!"

Elizabeth gave me a benign smile.

We had been invited to a party, which was being held at one of the biggest properties in the area. It was an old manor house with huge landscaped gardens, reputedly designed years and years ago by Capability Brown. Now whether that was true or not it didn't matter as they were widely renowned as being spectacular.

The party was being held to raise funds for a cluster of local charities, something that my company supported each and every year. Consequently most of our staff were present.

When we arrived we were met and taken straight to the bar to collect a free aperitif. As we sipped at those I scanned the room, wondering if Adam had arrived yet.

People kept coming up to say hello although the men ignored me and just seemed to stare at Elizabeth's cleavage. She of course was oblivious to the attention her breasts were receiving.

And then I saw him walking towards us.

"Sweetheart, this is Adam," I said casually introducing Elizabeth to her seductor for the evening.

If she was shocked to see the man who'd groped her ass and dry humped her in the bar the other night she didn't show it. Give credit where credit's due my wife hid it well. "Yes, of course," she smiled sweetly as she shook Adam's hand. "Richard's often talked about you. How are you and how are you liking working for the company?"

"Great," Adam replied with a broad smile. "Things are just fine."

He made a big show of looking her over. "I know we've only just met so I hope you don't take offence about me saying this but you look fantastic. I love the colour of your dress. It really compliments your eyes."

"Oh thank you, you're very kind." Elizabeth blushed coyly. I could tell she was flattered. "It's nice to be appreciated by a young man," she smiled brightly.

"Not at all. It's a pleasure to be in the company of someone as stunning as you." Adam was laying it on thick.

Elizabeth giggled like a young schoolgirl as she touched his arm with her hand. "Now you're just being silly but thank you anyway," she said. I looked away trying hard to stifle a laugh.

"I never joke about a thing like that," Adam said with a more serious and intense look on his face.

I saw a look of uncertainty flash across Elizabeth's face before she smiled nervously.

It was game on!

"I'll go get some drinks," I said hurriedly as I eased myself away from the happy couple. I took my time, glancing over in their direction every now and again to see if my wife was responding to Adam. I noticed her giggling a couple of times. That was a good sign. Elizabeth likes men who make her laugh, so Adam was off to a great start.

I returned with our drinks and handed them round. I needed to separate myself from Elizabeth and Adam without it appearing too obvious but I still needed to be near enough so that I could hear what was being said. A major part of my fantasy was seeing and hearing the seduction. It wasn't all about the fucking.

As I casually looked around the room, luck was most definitely on my side as stood nearby I saw John Simmons and a couple of his department's co-workers. Now John is the world's most boring man. Make a mistake and ask him a question and he'll drone on for hours, barely pausing for breath. He doesn't need or even ask for your views on the subject. Normally I'd avoid him like the plague but tonight he was ideal. He couldn't have been better placed than if I'd moved him there myself. He was just the right distance away that I would be detached enough from Adam and Elizabeth that they would feel free to talk openly but just close enough to overhear their conversation if I could manage to switch off and blank out the sound of John's voice. I knew all I had to do was nod or grunt in agreement occasionally.

I made my excuses and joined John's group and entered into their conversation for a short while just to give Adam and Elizabeth time to get used to me not being there. It didn't take long.

"No, no, as I said before Elizabeth, you are a stunning woman." Adam was back to this topic of conversation again.

"And I say, I'm not. I admit I'm flattered by what say, as any woman would be but you're being silly if you think I am. I'm too old for one thing!"

I saw Adam shake his head. I knew what he was feeling. It was like battering your head against a brick wall with my wife sometimes. I don't think she got just how good she looked to a lot of men.

"Okay, let me prove it to you then." Adam took hold of her arm and turned her to face the rest of the room. "For a start, I don't think you're that old but just take a look around the room and pick out all the women here that you think are about the same age as you."

I saw the initial confused look on Elizabeth's face and so apparently did Adam. He slid his arm around her waist and eased her against his body.

"That lady there for instance," he nodded in the direction of a large woman in a rather revealing dress that was clearly far too small for her pear shaped body. I stifled a laugh as it was John Simmons' wife. Elizabeth knows her and also knows that she is a couple of years younger than her although she looks about ten years older.

"Or that lady there." Adam pointed across the room.

He picked out every single woman he could and I couldn't dispute any of his choices. They were all around the same age as my wife, some a bit younger.

"Now you tell me Elizabeth, which one of those women looks as stunning as you?"

I could see her struggling to say something in defence of the other women and failing miserably. There was no denying it no matter how hard she tried. None of them looked anywhere near as hot as her.

"Now look at the younger women here. Her and her ... and her over there." He wafted his hand in the general direction of a few others.

"But she's pretty," Elizabeth protested, "and her."

"Surface gloss Elizabeth. It's all a mirage. They're all trying too hard, wearing far too much make up. He smiled at her as he took her hands in his.

"You on the other hand, your make up is flawless. It compliments you, not define or make you. You have that inner beauty that comes from the soul. You are a true woman. All these others are just pale imitations." He squeezed her hands.

God but he was good! I had no idea what he was on about but it certainly seemed to be having the desired effect on Elizabeth. She seemed to have a bit of a far away look in her eyes. I also noticed that she was drinking quite a lot. It seemed without me noticing that Adam had snaffled a bottle of wine to themselves and most of it appeared to be disappearing down my wife's throat.

"So you see Elizabeth, that's why you are stunning to me. That's why my cock reacted as it did the other night. It couldn't help but get erect when I was in your presence because age is unimportant. It's a primal thing. The only thing that matters is the connection between two people. Compatibility is the key to any relationship no matter how brief that may be. It is often all about the moment!"

I could see Elizabeth's breathing had become a little bit laboured as Adam poured it on, a sure sign he was getting to her. He placed a hand on her hip and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. As he pulled back his hand remained where it was and I saw her mouth the word okay. His hand slid off her hip down onto her ass. Moving languorously it covered every square inch of her ass revelling in every curve and valley of her perfectly formed heart shaped ass cheeks. He had obviously asked permission first. At least he was being polite.

Elizabeth leaned into him as if trying to hide what he was doing to her from prying eyes. I can tell you, the only person watching was me and my stomach was in knots. A man was groping my wife's ass and I was loving it ... I think!

I could only surreptitiously watch them now. They weren't quite pressed together but it was close and they were now talking in whispers. They were still trying to act with a degree of decorum but it was obvious to me that Elizabeth was well and truly primed. I had just watched her knock back another glass of wine but this last one was all in one go. I remembered from our courting days it was a sure sign that I was absolutely guaranteed a quick fuck in the back seat of my car on the way home.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers