Elizabeth York Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth obviously loved this judging by her reaction. I could see she was now pushing her hips back to meet Adam, matching him thrust for thrust.

I watched in painful arousal as Adam took my wife before my eyes.

Adam himself was grunting from the exertion as he built up speed. Elizabeth was clearly finding it easier now as the wailing noises coming from her mouth were indicating pleasure not pain although she continued to grimace with each shove forward that he made with his massive cock as he plunged it deeper and deeper inside her.

The still night air was now punctuated by the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh along with the squelching sound from Elizabeth's pussy as Adam rammed his cock repeatedly into my wife. Her moans harmonised with his grunts of exertion as he endeavoured to bury his entire shaft inside my wife's tight pussy.

On and on he went, Elizabeth crashing headlong into orgasm after orgasm as he manipulated her nipples, her breasts and her clit to achieve his goal.

She was tiring. I could see she was struggling to stand now. Her head was dropping lower and lower as Adam continued to drive his cock into her ravaged pussy.

"Do you like this then Elizabeth?" Adam grunted as he ploughed into her from behind.

"Uh huh ... oooooooo ... yes ..." my wife replied. Her mouth remained open in a perfect circle as she fought against the pain of Adam's size as he repeatedly rammed his cock into her.

"Do you want me to keep on fucking you then?"

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah ..." she gasped in reply.

"I don't mean now ..." he grunted, "I mean another time ..."

My eyes shot open. Hang on this was meant to be a one time thing. Now he was talking about making this a regular occurrence. We hadn't discussed this!

"Adam ... I can't ..." Elizabeth twisted round to look at him. I was relieved. My wife had turned him down. She still had a thread of conscience left.

"I can't take it ... any longer ... I can't ..."

My stomach knotted up again as I realised she hadn't ruled it out. But then she hadn't said yes either.

"Just a bit longer Elizabeth, I'm nearly there ..." Adam grunted as he somehow sped up again. And then he stiffened and I could tell he was now sending his seed deep inside my wife. His orgasm was a muted affair but I could almost see his cock pulsing away as it released spurt after spurt to flood her insides with his sticky white fluid.

Elizabeth came one last time although her orgasm wasn't a quiet affair.

"Ohhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." she screamed, "so good ... sooo good ... oooooooo ... yes ... yes ... oooooooo ..." Her ass was shaking as her legs buckled beneath her as she came to her biggest orgasm of the evening.

I came too as my cock finally hardened enough and my small amount of seed spurted onto the ground in front of me.

And then she killed me.

"Ohhh ... yes you can fuck me again ... fuuuck ... with a cock like that you can fuck me anytime you like!"

I stood in open mouthed horror as I watched her gyrating her hips as she milked the last of Adam's cum from his shaft, which was still buried deep inside her pussy. I could see Elizabeth's body shaking from time to time as the small aftershocks of her last tumultuous orgasm pulsed through her. She was breathing heavily as was Adam who had continued to fondle her massive breasts.

He started to rock forward.

Elizabeth knew what was happening immediately, after all she still had it inside her. She gasped.

"No Adam, no! We can't we must get back. Richard will be wondering where we've got to."

"No he won't. He's talking to John Simmons. John loves to talk so he'll be stuck with him for hours!"

"I can't ... I just can't ..." Her protests seemed feeble to me, far too feeble. "Besides, I'm too tired to stand ..."

And there it was. She was happily allowing herself to get fucked again.

Adam pulled out and led her to the front of the statue. He sat down on the plinth. His erect cock looked hard and shiny in the moonlight. As hard as granite!

Symbolism or what!

He held my wife's hand as he coaxed her down to straddle his thighs. She compliantly lowered herself into position hovering just above the tip of his solid erection. She propped herself up by placing her hands behind her on Adam's thighs. Her knees were bent due to her high heels. Her large breasts swayed with every slight movement of her body. It was an erotic sight made better when I saw her biting her bottom lip in trepidation as he held his massive tool up to her wet gash.

Down she went. Slowly taking it all in. She cried out as he entered her fully, driving all the way in until her mound was resting on his balls.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." she uttered breathily. "Ohhh ... fuuucckk ..."

"Take your time," he muttered, "ease up and down ... yes that's it ... just like that."

His hands closed round both her breasts, as he cupped and squeezed them together. He rolled them round and round, massaging them, groping them, feeling her nipples as they grew bigger and bigger beneath his skilful fingers.

Elizabeth threw back her head and howled as he began to thrust upwards with more intent. He took hold of her ass to help and as he humped her up and down his solid shaft she arched herself backwards and began to grope at her own tits and twist at her nipples.

I had never seen such a wanton display of lust and frenzied desire apart from on the porn videos and I knew that was mostly faked. But seeing my wife acting so uninhibitedly was truly mind blowing. Even my cock was aroused again!

Adam was grunting too as he slammed his hips up to meet Elizabeth's as she came down. Their cries of passion became intermingled as they threw away the last vestiges of decorum and just rutted like wild animals. It was incredible to watch.

And finally it was over. Adam forcefully slid her up and down his monster cock with increasing speed before he stiffened again. Elizabeth moaned and groaned and came as well, their cries of ecstasy simultaneously released as they howled to the moon.

She collapsed into his loving embrace and they kissed each other as they held each other tight.

Eventually they parted and I watched in sick fascination as my wife attempted to clean up Adam's copious amounts of fluid that were leaking out of her well reamed out pussy and dribbling down her legs. She soon ran out of tissues.

She struggled back into her dress and fussed with her hair a bit before giving up.

"Come on, we'd better get back," Adam said holding out a hand to her.

She took it and I watched them walk away, hand in hand, like lovers do before I darted behind the hedge and shadowed them back towards the house and the party.

"So when can I see you again?" I heard Adam whisper.

My heart started to pound again in my chest. I felt a sick feeling of jealousy and fear and arousal. Had he said this knowing that I would be listening or was he hoping I wouldn't hear?

I heard Elizabeth say something in reply but her voice was so quiet I couldn't hear a word.

"What about your day off then?" Adam said, whispering again. He didn't want me to hear, of that I was now certain but it was clear that Elizabeth was more than up for it again even if she seemed a little bit reluctant.

"Yes I know the place," Adam said. He sounded happy.

As well he should. It seemed that my wife was going to see him again.

My problem was I wanted to watch again but it seemed that Adam now wanted to exclude me.

Now that wouldn't do, wouldn't do at all. After all, this was my fantasy, not his!