Elizabeth York Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,452 Followers

And then it happened. I saw Adam lean to whisper something in Elizabeth's ear. I saw her look up and as she turned I could see her eyes were ablaze. She nodded and mouthed something in reply, which I took as her agreement as they then exited the room to go outside.

I moved away from John Simmons and his co-workers. I doubt he even knew I had left. As I walked swiftly after my wife and out into the garden I could still hear his dull voice droning on in the background.

Descending the terrace steps I looked down the central path of the formal gardens and in the distance could make out the shapes of two people. I hurried after them.

Adam had stopped by a large statue. It was a replica of The Kiss by Rodin. You know the one. The one with the nude lovers! Very appropriate I thought cynically. I wasn't sure if Adam realised where he had stopped or indeed the symbolism this portrayed. Somehow I doubted it.

I pulled off the path and plunged through a gap in the hedge. I cautiously made my way along behind it until I figured I was about level with where they had stopped. I couldn't hear a thing. I started to panic. Had I come too far, or not far enough and if so how was I going to locate them. And furthermore if they were here how was I going to see them anyway. The hedge was too thick.

I cocked my head to one side and strained to hear. I could make out voices. They were quiet but not so quiet that I couldn't hear them clearly in the still night air.

I moved slowly along, feeling my way and being careful not to fall into the hedge or trip up over any exposed tree roots. I paused again to listen. The voices were stronger now. I was moving in the right direction.

And suddenly, there they were. Through a fortuitous gap in the hedge I could see them. My wife and her soon to be lover. I was in darkness but they were lit by moonlight, visible only to me as the statue hid them from the main house.

"Do you miss your mom then?" Elizabeth asked. They were standing fairly close together and Adam had his hands round her waist. Her arms were down by her sides. Not a great start. At the very least I thought she would have had them wrapped around his neck. In fact I thought they would be kissing by now given their location. Surely they couldn't have failed to see what the statue was?

I had obviously missed the conversation leading up to this point. God only knows how Adam had arrived at talking about his mother. What the hell would possess a man to talk about his mother to a woman he wants to fuck. Especially when said woman is old enough to be his mother! It seemed a strange choice of subject but hey, what do I know.

I saw Adam lean into my wife, his lips very close to her ear.

"I miss her terribly," he breathed huskily, "we were ... very close." I saw his hand drop from Elizabeth's waist onto her ass. He pulled her a little bit closer. Elizabeth shuffled her feet nearer. It was either that or she would overbalance in the 5" heels shoes I had made her wear.

"Oh I see," Elizabeth said. It was obvious by her tone of voice she didn't.

"You know, she didn't want me to take the job here. I'm all she's got and she requires me to be close to her at all times, to protect her, to see to her ... needs!

"Oh!" Elizabeth said. She paused. I could sense she wanted to know more but was too embarrassed to press for more information. "Why is that?" Maybe not that embarrassed then!

"Ah well you see ... she gets a lot of unwanted attention. She's very beautiful." Adam paused just the right amount of time. God he was good at this.

"Just like you." Adam leant forward and kissed my wife tenderly on her full red lips. I felt my cock jerk to attention. That was so hot and so skilfully done. I swear I saw my wife almost swoon in his arms as she accepted his kiss.

"You remind me a lot of my mother," he said breaking the kiss. I could see Elizabeth had her eyes closed and was kissing fresh air as he pulled away. He didn't go far though. He was just giving himself room to bring a hand up onto one of her massive boobs.

"She too has large, firm breasts." He squeezed her boob as he kissed her lips.

"And a fantastic ass, just like yours". He kissed her again as his other hand moved in circles across her ass cheeks.

"You are a beautiful woman," he said seductively.

"No I'm not," I heard my wife whisper in reply.

"Oh but yes, you are." He kissed her again but this time their lips locked together for longer. Her arms coiled around his neck, one hand sinking into his hair as she pressed her body firmly into his. She tilted her head to one side as they kissed each other with more urgency, their lips mashing together as their tongues entered each others mouths and entwined in a lust driven frenzy.

I was jealous. Elizabeth had never kissed me like that. Not with that much emotion. Never with that much passion.

He removed his hand from her breast. I was surprised as I knew how much Elizabeth liked her boobs being groped. I thought he was making a mistake by letting her come off the boil. But no. He just wanted to work on her ass with both hands.

He took a firm hold of her delicious, heart shaped ass cheeks and pulled her roughly into his body. He thrust himself forward and began to dry hump my wife into his crotch.

"Do you remember this from the other night?" he grunted.

"Ohh my ..." Elizabeth groaned quietly, the words slightly mangled as he pressed his lips to hers once more and kissed her hard.

After a few minutes he broke away, leaving her kissing fresh air again as he stood before her. He ran his eyes over the full length of her body. I could scarcely breathe myself and was wondering how he must be feeling as he surveyed my wife's body, knowing that he could pretty much do what he wanted with her.

She half opened her eyes to look back at him. Her lips were slightly parted and I swear she was panting for breath.

They had both moved slightly and because of this I didn't have the best of views anymore. It was time to shift my position. I silently crept over towards a small bush that I hoped would give me a better vantage point. It was well past the cover the hedge had provided but it was nearer and I didn't think I would be spotted as my new position was in complete darkness due to a stand of tall trees behind. They on the other hand were framed in some ambient light coming from the house in the distance. That and the remaining moonlight, which flitted in and out due to the increasing amount of cloud. Besides they were far too engrossed in what they were doing to be bothered about any possible interruptions.

I could see my wife was now visibly shaking with arousal and it was unlike anything I had ever seen before. She was completely under his spell now. The combination of drink and his skilful manipulation of the conversation and the use of his hands on her body had all combined to make up one powerful aphrodisiac, which she was finding impossible to resist.

He stepped forward and in a flash a hand went up under the hem of my wife's dress. I saw her jerk in shock but her legs parted instantly. I could tell he was staring into her eyes, gauging her reaction as his hand moved up the inside of her stocking covered thigh and up towards her mound. I knew he would find it wet and willing. She stiffened and seemed to rise up in her heels as he jammed his fingers up there.

"Oh my ... oohhmmyygoddd ... " she hissed in surprise. Her body shuddered as he began to violently ram his fingers into her. He himself showed no sign of surprise that he'd found my wife wasn't wearing any underwear and it was perfectly clear that his fingers were actually well and truly up inside my wife's pussy.

"You have a beautiful body Elizabeth. You remind me so much of my mother right now. She likes to kiss me too when I fondle her large tits ..."

Elizabeth's eyes shot open before she groaned wildly and pulled his mouth to hers. She kissed him with such fury, her lips mashing with his as they deep throated each other with their tongues.

My heart was pounding in my chest as Adam revealed hidden secrets about his supposed incest with his mother. It was so erotic that my normally flaccid cock was almost bursting at the seams.

He broke away and continued, "... and especially when I stick my fingers up into the slick moistness of her pussy. She gets really wet too, just like you!"

I knew I was turned on so God knows how Elizabeth must be feeling.

I soon found out.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." Elizabeth's scream was quickly stifled by Adam's kisses. She bucked against him as she fought to suppress her obvious feelings of lust over Adam's revelations.

It was all bullshit of course. It was all part of his plan to seduce my wife. Shocking her with tales of a possible incestuous relationship with his mother had clearly pushed all the right buttons judging by Elizabeth's reaction. I knew that it wasn't true.

Or did I?

I came to the conclusion that there was more to Adam than met the eye.

He continued to pummel away inside her with his fingers. Elizabeth was gone, moaning and groaning into Adam's mouth as they continued to kiss passionately. I could hear how wet she was as the squelching sound got louder and louder.

I saw her stiffen. I'd not seen her do that before. She paused for a few seconds and then her whole body shook as she came. She moaned and groaned uncontrollably, her orgasm ripping through her body as she thrust down with her hips and hammered her pussy into Adam's hand riding him hard. Adam didn't stop. He wasn't fazed by her actions. It was as if it was something he did every day. A seasoned professional.

My cock was already in my hand. I'd got it out a while ago and it was rock hard now. The sound of my wife's orgasm tipped me over the edge and I grunted quietly as I emptied my balls out onto the bush in front of me. It was a good amount by my standards. When I had finished my cock was still fairly erect. Now that was a first! Usually it vanished as quickly as it had come.

I looked back to Adam and Elizabeth. She was hanging on to him. It looked like her legs had buckled slightly. Not surprising really given the strength of her orgasm.

Adam kissed her. Softly this time. She responded. It was the kiss of two lovers now. A romantic kiss.

I felt my stomach muscles clench. It seemed to me that this had now moved past being just about sex.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a zip being lowered and saw Adam ease the top of her dress off her shoulders and down to her waist. Her breasts had never looked bigger. Even from my vantage point I could see a large amount of flesh spilling over the top of her lacy bra. And I could distinctly see her nipples protruding through the fabric. They looked huge.

Adam certainly seemed to appreciate them as he playfully flicked his fingers across them causing Elizabeth to groan in delight. He reached behind her back and unclipped the hooks of her bra. Usually this was something I struggled with but not him. He did it so easily. He removed her bra and watched in awe as her breasts jiggled and wobbled and then settled on her chest, standing there high and proud with no discernible sag evident. My wife has got incredible tits!

"God but your tits are fabulous." He had stepped back a fraction and now took hold of her gigantic orbs. Elizabeth closed her eyes as he hefted them in his hands to appreciate their weight. He squeezed and fondled them, pushing them together, pulling them apart, groping them over and over again. "Oh fuuuck ..." he groaned. He was clearly loving the feel of my wife's tits in his hands. I knew how he felt. They were truly fantastic to hold and play with but then again I had a good memory!

As he groped his way round the abundant flesh of her boobs his fingers were continually pinching at her swollen nipples, teasing them harder and harder. Even from where I was hidden I could see how big they were now.

Elizabeth was moaning and groaning loudly as her arousal grew and grew. She loved her breasts and nipples being fondled like this and Adam was clearly an expert.

He took hold of one large 38DD breast in both hands trying to squeeze it into a conical shape and then lowered his head to it. Taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could he closed his lips around it and sucked.

He sucked and he sucked, his mouth slobbering all over my wife's boob. He concentrated on slurping and licking around her aureole and her swollen nipple but at the same time carried on groping and kneading the rest of her breast.

Elizabeth bucked as he worked on her ceaselessly and when he bit down onto her hard and erect nipple she screamed.

I was wanking myself to another erection already as I watched, mesmerised by Adam's skill in getting my wife so hot again so quickly.

He came up for air but Elizabeth grabbed him to her and kissed him hard, wrapping a leg around his to pull him urgently into her mound. She was clearly gagging for it, an expression I'd heard in the past but never used myself. Tonight though, somehow it seemed appropriate.

Disentangling himself from her loving embrace, Adam struggled to lift the bottom of Elizabeth's dress up over her hips. It was part his own fault though as he took a while coming to terms with my wife's stockings and suspenders as they came into sight. He seemed distracted by these and forgot momentarily what he was doing as he let his hands wander up and down her thighs, along her sheer stockings and began to play with the clips on the suspender belt. He wasn't unclipping them or anything like that, he just seemed to be getting a kick out of the feel of them between his fingers.

Elizabeth seemed to like what he was doing as she continually ran her fingers through his hair as he bent down to investigate her legs more fully.

With his curiosity sated, Adam finally succeeded in his original task. My wife looked a sight. Her dress was bunched up around her waist. Above it her pendulous breasts jutted superbly out from her chest whilst below her lovely legs with her stockings and high heels looked divine. And her full, round, heart shaped ass cheeks never looked better.

Adam obviously thought so too. He kind of dragged her to the statue facing her towards it and bent her over at the waist.

He dropped his trousers and his boxers. What I had seen partly flaccid in the changing rooms at the squash club was but a pale imitation to the monster dangling between his legs now. Even from a distance I could see it was fucking huge.

He had hold of it in his hand but it seemed even he couldn't encircle it completely. Letting go, he moved behind my wife and took hold of her delicious ass cheeks. I could see the thing wobbling from side to side. It appeared to be mainly ramrod straight but with a distinct curve at the end. It was pointing up towards his stomach. It was certainly an impressive piece of meat. Bastard!

He edged closer to my wife who turned to look at Adam over her shoulder. She looked to be excited but I couldn't be sure. I couldn't quite see. I decided to take a gamble and move my position again.

My new hiding place was a small shrub. If they chose to look hard enough I would be quite visible but I figured they would be far too engrossed in what they were doing than to be looking around much.

By the time I had made my move he had already rubbed his cock in between Elizabeth's ass cheeks presumably trying to lubricate the head of his enormous cock. I felt a surge of anticipation flood my senses. This was it then. I was about to have my sick fantasy fulfilled.

My stomach was churning and I felt sick but god was I turned on!

Adam bent Elizabeth a little bit lower. I could see her ass was sticking up to the sky. He nudged her with his knee encouraging her to open her legs wider for him. She would need them as wide as she could, anything to stretch open her pussy. This was going to be painful for her.

My excitement was growing as he offered his cock up to her slit. He teased her for a while. I could tell by her hip movement she was more than ready but for some reason he was holding back. And then it hit me. Our earlier conversation. He was waiting for her to beg him to fuck her. Clever boy!

She looked back over her shoulder. The look said it all. Why are you waiting?

Adam smiled back at her. As he waited he continued to rub his cock over her slit.

"Are you ... going ... going to put it in ..." Elizabeth groaned in frustration.

"Are you sure you want me too, Elizabeth?" Adam replied. He rubbed her a little bit more causing her to squirm.

He tentatively pushed forward, sliding part of the head inside and eliciting a sudden gasp of anticipation from Elizabeth, which turned to a disappointed groan as he pulled back.

"Yes I'm sure," she replied with just a hint of exasperation in her tone.

"I'm not sure you are," Adam replied cheekily. I thought he was playing a dangerous game but I'd have been in, come and gone long before now anyway. Adam was truly much more experienced at this than I was. Was there a school somewhere that taught this kind of thing?

"Oh just put it in," Elizabeth snapped. Adam teased her with the end of his cock again only to leave her disappointed one more.

"I want you to beg for it Elizabeth. My mother has to beg me for it so why shouldn't you!" Adam was being deliberately nasty or so I thought.

At the mention of his mother, Elizabeth immediately twitched and gasped. My god, this was really a turn on for her!

"Please Adam, please put in ... I'm begging you ... please fuck me ... I need you to fuck me. Pleeaasse..."

Adam finally had what he wanted.

"Okay ... Mother!" he uttered with evil relish, "here it comes!" He pushed forward. As his cock head eased inside of her, Elizabeth made a low growling noise.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ... fuuuck ..." Her head dropped down as she gritted her teeth. "Ooooohhhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." she groaned as Adam pushed a bit more inside her.

I could only imagine what he was doing to her pussy lips. Judging by the size of his shaft they must be stretched to the limit by now I thought.

Adam must have sensed she was struggling to accommodate his girth and eased himself out.

"Relax Elizabeth," he murmured to her, "it'll make it easier if you relax ..."

"It's not you ... that's cheating on your husband though is it ..." she gasped.

I was astounded. It hadn't crossed my mind she would feel this way. I had been so wrapped up in my fantasy, trying to satisfy my sick cravings that it hadn't crossed my mind that she would have a conscience about cheating on me. Although it struck me that it had taken until now for her conscience to surface, when she already had someone else's cock being shoved up inside her.

Her feelings disturbed me. But not enough to want to put a stop to it.

"Go on Adam, stick it in her," I whispered to myself.

Adam guided his cock back to her wet and willing slit. He smacked at it a couple of times before easing the colossal head back inside.

"Oohhmm ... oohhmmyygoddd ... noooo ..." Elizabeth cried out in pain. She looked back over her shoulder at Adam. In the moonlight I could see the look of anguish etched all over her face.

"Noooo ... pleeaassee ... ooohhh ... oooooooo ... fuuucckk ..." she screamed as Adam pushed forward more forcibly. He was rocking back and forth as he pushed a little deeper with every thrust of his hips.

He took a hand off her ass and moved it under her body to where her large breasts were dangling invitingly, shimmying back and forth. He captured one and spread his hand wide to span the gap to the other. His fingers stretched as he managed to touch the nipples on both her magnificent orbs at the same time.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,452 Followers